Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 91. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward, this was requested by a large number of our users and has been implemented at their request. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening. Please ensure your wallet is updated by this time.

The new specifications are as follows:

BTC 48 MAX per block
BTC A total of ~100,000,000 coins

The updated wallets, v0.9.0, are available via GitHub or the MaxCoin website.

Mining maxcoin is somewhat more profitable as compared to mining VTC (due to the lower electricity cost for SHA-3).
This does not only change that for the worse, but also makes it look like some ponzi scheme as in: Mine early, hold your coins, when we're not satisfied with the current market pice + our wallet is full of coins we will alter the parameters of the coin to drive the prize up.
Pathetic...

The thing is nothing really important changed, price went up short-term to compensate for less coins to be mined in the future and that's it. Majority
of miners are still at 1gh pool allowing them to 51% attack MAX at any moment or at least earn the highest mining fee in the sector. Nothing of any
real importance is added to Maxcoin yet. To reduce coin generation is a minute job and it actualy helped just insiders and lucky traders, those who
started buying MAX at 0.0003 BTC or less. "A total of ~100,000,000" is also major bullshit, value must be specified exactly in the code at some point.
There is no ~ in programming languages. If devs can't do the math and come up with exact number of total coins than they better ask for help, to
post shits like that one is far from serious business. Around 100M coins could easily mean 90M or 110M, values which affect coin valuation big time.

But the real proof of MAX actualy being shit is 1gh still having over 51% hashrate and price not dropping more and faster. Try the same with Bitcoin
or Litecoin, where majority and major investors actualy understand what 51% attack means.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening.

BTC 48 MAX per block

Why?

What are the technical motivations for this protocol change that affects core properties of this currency with effects on more than one million dollars worth of value?

They want to artificially increase the price to dump the remains of what they flash mined on launch. The last display of ignorance before the crooks disappear. Typical alt coin scammers....
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening.

BTC 48 MAX per block

Why?

greed...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
MaxCoin has been updated to reduce the total coin supply and the current block reward, this was requested by a large number of our users and has been implemented at their request. The hard fork will take effect from block 140000, this Thursday evening. Please ensure your wallet is updated by this time.

BTC 48 MAX per block

Mining maxcoin is somewhat more profitable as compared to mining VTC (due to the lower electricity cost for SHA-3).
This does not only change that for the worse, but also makes it look like some ponzi scheme as in: Mine early, hold your coins, when we're not satisfied with the current market pice + our wallet is full of coins we will alter the parameters of the coin to drive the prize up.
Pathetic...
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

BTC 48 MAX per block

Fail...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005

BTC 48 MAX per block

Why?

What are the technical motivations for this protocol change that affects core properties of this currency with effects on more than one million dollars worth of value?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org

BTC 48 MAX per block

Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
hey!!
new market place for maxcoin! Shocked
Proffesional tradin platform (protrader for crypto!)
maxcoin trade pair with GBP, JPY,EUR,CNY,USD and crypto (btc,ltc,clr) etc,
Please use the promo code 1205 or link https://upbit.org/?ref=1205
not ref link  https://upbit.org/
thx  Roll Eyes
support  skype "support-upbit" (Swissland)

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Maxcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Maxcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

mSVG4FKZ932gKMdppzpbM9LTqaM1LqrhNg

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Maxcoin is very strange, prices fell sharply, but there is a lot of people in the attention.

Can someone tell me, when is all 2,250,000,000 coins mined, 2140?

Dont quit your day job maxcoin price didnt fall?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Any care to comment on the 4 virus/trojan warnings on virustotal for the new wallet?

New wallet?
Activity: 210
Im on max.1gh.com and have 660 mh/s in 14 hours make only 8 Maxcoin i dont understand .

Network difficulty is high.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Any care to comment on the 4 virus/trojan warnings on virustotal for the new wallet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Im on max.1gh.com and have 660 mh/s in 14 hours make only 8 Maxcoin i dont understand .

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
4x280x 1400Mhs Yesterday 70max for 24h
Activity: 434
How many maxcoin day you do ? , and how many mh/s ? .
Activity: 374
Hello,

I got prolem with my wallet.dat maxcoin When I started  maxcoin client I got error .

I try to use pywallet fix it but it did not work because I dont know option -ortherversion agurement .

Anyone can help me fix it ?

Thanks.

copy all wallet.* files to any backup dir (you have maybe 1 wrong wallet.dat, and 1-2 backup)
and try copy back wallet and rename it to wallet.dat and try start wallet app.
Activity: 154
Hello,

I got prolem with my wallet.dat maxcoin When I started  maxcoin client I got error ."wallet.dat corrput salvage failed"

I try to use pywallet fix it but it did not work because I dont know option -ortherversion agurement .

Anyone can help me fix it ?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: