Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCC] MyCreditChain - Credit Information on the Blockchain - page 11. (Read 3326 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I read that it will be possible to become a provider of nodes within this network, how exactly will this work?
To participate as an IPFS node in the MCC network, you must perform node registration and authentication.
OK, well I understood, but how exactly can this be done, can you explain it to me?
To be a nodal provider in the MCC, you must perform module installation and authentication, authentication and subscription procedures. The procedure for registering a node may vary depending on the security and conditions of each system.
That is, I will need to coordinate this somehow with the project team or managers, right?
Well it turns out that so, you can not connect your own node to the system unauthorized, right?
Well, yes, it sounds logical. But I thought it might function somehow in the atomic mode. Or somehow this process will be accompanied by certain automation.
I really do not know exactly how this process will work, so I can not tell you anything about this.
And where can I learn it in more detail?
Activity: 210
I read that it will be possible to become a provider of nodes within this network, how exactly will this work?
To participate as an IPFS node in the MCC network, you must perform node registration and authentication.
OK, well I understood, but how exactly can this be done, can you explain it to me?
To be a nodal provider in the MCC, you must perform module installation and authentication, authentication and subscription procedures. The procedure for registering a node may vary depending on the security and conditions of each system.
That is, I will need to coordinate this somehow with the project team or managers, right?
Well it turns out that so, you can not connect your own node to the system unauthorized, right?
Well, yes, it sounds logical. But I thought it might function somehow in the atomic mode. Or somehow this process will be accompanied by certain automation.
I really do not know exactly how this process will work, so I can not tell you anything about this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
Developers will use some special system of data protection?
No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.
The only thing that caused me doubt is that the project is going to start its work in a year. This is a very short period for such a project as i think
Activity: 546
Good protection can provide only the blockchain platform that developers offer us.
It's not uncommon and when decentralized systems were broken , this is especially related to Ethereum . Several times hackers have found a bug in the code of Ethereum and successfully broke the exchange's wallets . There is no 100% safe vault
In any case, I would rather choose a decentralized platform for storing my data than a centralized one. The risk is in any case less
No, the usual decentralized system, the only thing that the data will be encrypted and even if they are hacked they will not be able to read or process .
in theory, this platform should be in demand . It simplifies both the collection of information and its storage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
its very good project guys, is there any bounties in your project? may i participate with that?  Cheesy
Activity: 196
What about the bonus program? Are there any bonuses for early buyers?
Yes, of course there is a bonus program, for those who invested at the closed sale stage this bonus was 40%, a 15% bonus will be available for pre-sale participants. For all others, who will participate in the ICO will no longer be available any bonuses.
It's a pity that I learned about this project late and was able to take part in the closed sale stage, 40% is a very big bonus, I envy those who managed to take part in it.
But do not forget that you still have the opportunity to participate in the pre-sale, 15% is also quite a good and pleasant bonus.
Yes, I agree, I will wait for the start of the pre-sale. By the way, what should I do to participate in this?
What exactly do you mean? You need to have the desire and ETH to take part in this, do not you? Grin
No, I'm talking about something else. Do I need to fill out a form for this or register? Or just transfer ETH to the address of the wallet?
I can not at this time give you an answer to this question, try to ask this in the telegrams of the chat of the project. The site does not have a wallet address or any form. I do not know, probably it will appear on the day of the start of the pre-sale. Try to subscribe to the newsletter and follow the news of the project. Wink
I understand, I will definitely ask about it, thanks for the help
Happy to help. You're welcome Smiley
Yes, of course there is a bonus program, for those who invested at the closed sale stage this bonus was 40%, a 15% bonus will be available for pre-sale participants. For all others, who will participate in the ICO will no longer be available any bonuses.
It's a pity that I learned about this project late and was able to take part in the closed sale stage, 40% is a very big bonus, I envy those who managed to take part in it.
But do not forget that you still have the opportunity to participate in the pre-sale, 15% is also quite a good and pleasant bonus.
Yes, I agree, I will wait for the start of the pre-sale. By the way, what should I do to participate in this?
What exactly do you mean? You need to have the desire and ETH to take part in this, do not you? Grin
No, I'm talking about something else. Do I need to fill out a form for this or register? Or just transfer ETH to the address of the wallet?
I can not at this time give you an answer to this question, try to ask this in the telegrams of the chat of the project. The site does not have a wallet address or any form. I do not know, probably it will appear on the day of the start of the pre-sale. Try to subscribe to the newsletter and follow the news of the project. Wink
I understand, I will definitely ask about it, thanks for the help
Pages:
Jump to: