Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCC] MyCreditChain - Credit Information on the Blockchain - page 15. (Read 3372 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And how exactly will all the data be collected?
To do this, the system uses a cross-board file system (IPFS), which is a distributed file structure that combines all the storage in the computing devices into one file system.
And on this file system, user data is stored in a decentralized manner, right?
That's right, all right. This will be stored in this distributed file system in the form of encrypted fragments. Access to this will have only one user.
Encrypt all the information will be after the end of the collection phase, but before this information can be intercepted in any way. How to avoid hacking at this stage?
I do not quite understand what stage you are talking about Huh
Activity: 168
To do this, the system uses a cross-board file system (IPFS), which is a distributed file structure that combines all the storage in the computing devices into one file system.
That's right, all right. This will be stored in this distributed file system in the form of encrypted fragments. Access to this will have only one user.
Encrypt all the information will be after the end of the collection phase, but before this information can be intercepted in any way. How to avoid hacking at this stage?
But I do not understand to the end who exactly is a member of this network? Ordinary users?
What exactly do you mean? Which users? I do not understand you.
I wanted to ask for whom exactly this platform is intended for individuals? Or is it a broader direction?
Participants in the network are not only persons who provide raw materials, but also those who can evaluate information, such as large data analysts, credit rating moderators and marketing experts.
That is, these individuals will also have access to user information, right?
Of course not, only you have access to your personal information, none of the external users or users within the network has access to it.
We are talking about unauthorized access now, I understand, yes? I meant, can I give these people access to their information in an authorized manner?
Yes, I thought you meant just that. If we are talking about authorized access to these data, then they can be provided only with your permission. This is the key feature of the platform.
Will the information contained within this platform differ from that contained in traditional credit ratings?
Yes, this is also one of the features of this particular platform. Not enough to assess the credit status of the individual. However, the MCC contains much more information, such as information stored in government offices, the history of financial transactions, consumption behavior, personal large data from SNS activity analysis and communication data and an interpersonal trust index.
Indeed, the volume of information collected is impressive, this is significantly different from what we have now in traditional credit ratings. It is perfectly!
But I do not understand to the end who exactly is a member of this network? Ordinary users?
I wanted to ask for whom exactly this platform is intended for individuals? Or is it a broader direction?
Participants in the network are not only persons who provide raw materials, but also those who can evaluate information, such as large data analysts, credit rating moderators and marketing experts.
Of course not, only you have access to your personal information, none of the external users or users within the network has access to it.
We are talking about unauthorized access now, I understand, yes? I meant, can I give these people access to their information in an authorized manner?
Yes, I thought you meant just that. If we are talking about authorized access to these data, then they can be provided only with your permission. This is the key feature of the platform.
Will the information contained within this platform differ from that contained in traditional credit ratings?
Yes, this is also one of the features of this particular platform. Not enough to assess the credit status of the individual. However, the MCC contains much more information, such as information stored in government offices, the history of financial transactions, consumption behavior, personal large data from SNS activity analysis and communication data and an interpersonal trust index.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
MCC platform will enable a new relationship among people, which will further develop new form of financial activities. It brings about a major innovation in credit information that a person's credit data will become an asset for himself/herself. How will this platform work?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi, on what technology is your project developed?
Tell me, how much is the hard cap for your ICO?
Successes.
Merit: 0
What about bounty? You are offer bounty in bitcointalk?
Pages:
Jump to: