Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCN] Moneta Verde - CryptoNote coin with difficulty-BR (lnch at 15:00 GMT) - page 4. (Read 62456 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
how many of these  coins are there in the wild now?
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
i would be more worried if the dev was just hanging around the chat board all day. then you know all he is worried about is pumping the coin and not developing actual features. The only new coins that will work have NEW features and you can't make new features chatting like a school girl lol.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
No panic please. I'm working on MCN's development. I'll be here soon and I'll answer your questions.

MountCoin is working flawlessly...
Including transfers to and from PoloniEx...
So let's be patient... and let the new Dev work his CryptoMagic.
Activity: 84

Where is the block explorer?
Where is the pool?
There is no block explorer, because everyone will be able to see where all "fair mined" coins go - in several , I bet, less than 10 accounts.
Prove me wrong - show me block explorer and available for PUBLIC pool.

I respect your doubt but it seems you have no idea what are you talking about. I want pool for MCN even more than you people but this task is not so simple. 33zer0w0lf tried to make one and what? still not working. The technology is difficult.
If you can - go ahead! I'll be glad to give you five in this case.

MonetaVerde needs pool! This is the challenge for your brain! Try yourself - make a pool for MCN!
Activity: 84
No panic please. I'm working on MCN's development. I'll be here soon and I'll answer your questions.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Dumped all my MCN. Price is falling. Will buy back when the dev appears again and give some re-assurances.

All-time total volume has been like 30 BTC, not much.

It's gone from 1500 to 5500 once already...
I would guess that the Big Pump is yet to some...
You gotta keep an eye on these little doggies.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Dumped all my MCN. Price is falling. Will buy back when the dev appears again and give some re-assurances.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
a scam coin made for poloniex...
no pool , from day 1 listed on poloniex, no dev active in the thread...
Wow man, you are wrong. You should read this topic and some BCN theory to understand that. Moneta Verde is amazing and it's not about scams.
Don't pay your precious attention my friend. Maybe he is a scam who was sent by main verde's competitors?
ya,ya
Tell me how a coin can be listed from day 1 on Poloniex?
I know how - with real money.
No pool. But network has is 700+KH
So, some people hired big iron and instamine the coin, because regular people can't hope to find a block alone

NO PREMINE

Fair launch
guranteed
Fair, my ass.
Where is the block explorer?
Where is the pool?
There is no block explorer, because everyone will be able to see where all "fair mined" coins go - in several , I bet, less than 10 accounts.
Prove me wrong - show me block explorer and available for PUBLIC pool.
legendary
Wow man, you are wrong. You should read this topic and some BCN theory to understand that. Moneta Verde is amazing and it's not about scams.
Don't pay your precious attention my friend. Maybe he is a scam who was sent by main verde's competitors?

Why is the the not posting? Hasnt been online since Friday.
Did you realize what you have wrote?  It doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense. I am always looking out for warning signs, like devs disappearing. It is good practice for devs to regularly check in to the forum. Well, that is if Cryptomidnight is the dev. Sorry if I am a bit paranoid, but one has to be in the crypto world.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Did you realize what you have wrote?  It doesn't make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 1027
ExtremePool Update
had to disable address validation but that created another issue.
I will get with the dev to figure out what we can do.

is this a fantom coin clone?  if so I do not believe the pool software works with this coin.
FCN had a joint production on https://minergate.com/internal.
Developers pools need to contact them.
Any developer MCN to contact them.
Activity: 116
What's new guys?
Nothing new but it's ok. The new currency shouldn't be updated so fast. Let people mine for a while and later you will se what is new.
legendary

Activity: 63
Activity: 46
Activity: 49
What's new guys?
Everything is still ok. You can easily add word "stability" to other Verde's pros. 
Activity: 49
legendary
Activity: 70
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
we need a pool,where is the pool??
Pages:
Jump to: