Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCN] Moneta Verde - CryptoNote coin with difficulty-BR (lnch at 15:00 GMT) - page 8. (Read 62456 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, there is a thread discussion on what you would like to see in an open source GPU miner for Cryptonight algorithm coins. Please discuss what you would like to see in a GPU miner similar to Claymore's excellent miner, if your algorithm can stand to benefit  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
In my opinion the only target of such huge total supply is for provoking some extra liquidity in a long term.
Or some negative responses. Anyway, we won't feel the size of total supply in a first couple of month.
Wow, bro. Please tell me how it can provoke negative responses?

1) Number growth with difficulty which means that we will have a shit load of coins after a eternity of mining
2) The idea of merged mining is all about to equalized in value with MRO, Quazar, BCN and/or any other CryptoNight-based coin
3) You can mine it forever so the currency will stay in use after a years (maybe not but it's possible)

I am pretty sure it will fail but it is a nice test to see what happens in the future. And since its merge mined you dont waste much resources on it. That of course if miners are constantly optimized for the other coins. So i wanna ask if they are and if not whats the difference?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
how can i solo mine only this coin. no merge?

I believe this solo mines it:

monetaverded --start-mining Vdu4S8AFg4pSiAECHvdRniYJd3cMGdaJt4vfMN51rykajA4RxxvQgndc4hYSNf5QzoahpYWUSoXmuLx CJyunSMa113btNC38D --mining-threads 4

Yes, use start_mining in daemon or wallet.
Activity: 63
In my opinion the only target of such huge total supply is for provoking some extra liquidity in a long term.
Or some negative responses. Anyway, we won't feel the size of total supply in a first couple of month.
Wow, bro. Please tell me how it can provoke negative responses?

1) Number growth with difficulty which means that we will have a shit load of coins after a eternity of mining
2) The idea of merged mining is all about to equalized in value with MRO, Quazar, BCN and/or any other CryptoNight-based coin
3) You can mine it forever so the currency will stay in use after a years (maybe not but it's possible)
Potentially it’s infinite. The more people mine, the more coins there are.
log2(difficulty) * 2^40
Activity: 39
Activity: 37
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Amazing. I think we need to find someone who will translate Verde's info into other cool languages. The only language i speak is English but imo translating can improve popularity of this new amazing currency.

It is not translated into chinese, just scam....
Activity: 116
Amazing. I think we need to find someone who will translate Verde's info into other cool languages. The only language i speak is English but imo translating can improve popularity of this new amazing currency.
Activity: 108
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
1.区块浏览
2.GUI界面
3.交易平台
另,楼上无节操 Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
I doubt inflation will be an attractive alternative model!
Activity: 81
I estimate that the author just to test it technology, waste of everyone's machine
Activity: 450
Will merge mining spread my hashes across all coins I'm mining?

If so, would I be better solo mining only Moneta Verde if I want all my hashing power pointed at it?

Anybody? Does merge mining spread my hashes, or is it more efficient and profitable than solo?
Activity: 333
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to conduct joint production with Aeoncoin?
Pages:
Jump to: