Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCR] Macrocoin - Relaunched (Old Thread) - page 6. (Read 43321 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Waiting to hear back from macro.dogemoon.com. The site has been down for a while. The last time the website was up it was 'investingating issues in the backend' but assured that shares and hashrate were safe.

That does not matter now since the Dev is making us loose our coins/effort and our time spent on this so that he can try to make value of his premine for the pump and dump.

Our mined coins arent worth anything anyway. Even if the dev wouldn't have decided to restart.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Waiting to hear back from macro.dogemoon.com. The site has been down for a while. The last time the website was up it was 'investingating issues in the backend' but assured that shares and hashrate were safe.

I had to take the site down because it was DDOS'd. Also the coin was totally broken. And now it also seems the coin is dead. If it relaunches then I'll bring the site back up but I'm guessing that's not going to happen anytime soon. I personally vote for a hard restart on the coin because it's all so messed up right now.

Interesting. Likely an academic question, but the shares are still there though?

They are there yes, but.. I think you are right - academic  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

That does not matter now since the Dev is making us loose our coins/effort and our time spent on this so that he can try to make value of his premine for the pump and dump.
Activity: 56

I had to take the site down because it was DDOS'd. Also the coin was totally broken. And now it also seems the coin is dead. If it relaunches then I'll bring the site back up but I'm guessing that's not going to happen anytime soon. I personally vote for a hard restart on the coin because it's all so messed up right now.

Interesting. Likely an academic question, but the shares are still there though?
Activity: 40
UPDATE

New Devs in place.

We will be restarting this coin right from the start. Implementing quicker Difficulty Retarget times to stop instamine or using Gravity Well. Starting again and relaunching soon with all wallets compiled and ready.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
We urge you to stop mining. We do not know yet whether or not the coins you own will be of value.

It's the community that puts a value to a coin. If no one mines it and no one wants it then it has no value. Taking things away from people without giving them some kind of return will make this lose more value. It's not our fault that you are incompetent. I've seen a few coins get taken away from their incompetent Devs. You should have stopped it hours ago when and not just now when you pulled your head outta your ass.

+1
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

We urge you to stop mining. We do not know yet whether or not the coins you own will be of value.

It's the community that puts a value to a coin. If no one mines it and no one wants it then it has no value. Taking things away from people without giving them some kind of return will make this lose more value. It's not our fault that you are incompetent. I've seen a few coins get taken away from their incompetent Devs. You should have stopped it hours ago when and not just now when you pulled your head outta your ass.

Well right now the coin has no value. The huge instamine has pretty much destroyed its value. I think that starting again from block 0 is defiantly the best option.

Agreed but waiting this long to make the announcement is lame and irresponsible. 

-tb-

In a way yes. But better late then never I guess. Anyway Im gonna be here for round 2 either way.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Well right now the coin has no value. The huge instamine has pretty much destroyed its value. I think that starting again from block 0 is defiantly the best option.

Agreed but waiting this long to make the announcement is lame and irresponsible. 

-tb-

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Free the Macrocoin from Developer Tyranny! Nobody wants to stop mining on block 20700+!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Maybe this could have been announced sooner rather than later???  Like 1-2 hours after launch?

WTS - 335 MRC   

-tb-

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
try releasing the windows qt for everyone before giving the scamming pools the source, then perhaps these coins won't die in a few hours and need relaunching
http://mcr.gaincoins.net/

Working and Paying out.

./macrocoind getbalance ""

http://macro.dogemoon.com

Lots of shares. No coins. Down the last I checked.

I have Almost 27 MCR via coingains moe. Still on the 0.25 difficulty. Will be 2 soon. Don't know what to make of a relaunch. Seems to be working fine now. Would be good to share the source and get a competent dev to take over.

Good news. I'm sure I have plenty of coins waiting safely with macro.dogemoon.com should I ever see them in the vicinity again.
Activity: 40
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Will the relaunching mean the mined coins are becoming invalid?

Let's hope not. The coin mines just fine. There have been over 20,400 blocks found already. I don't see how you can 're-launch' that.

Since the Dev was too lazy to test again he now wants us to to loss our coins/time/energy. I bet their are re-launching it since their premine has no value since the coin got instamined.

I don't see any need for a 're-launch.' The Macrocoin is in the wild now - the community owns it! We just solved 4 more blocks with 2 miners. That's a total of 30 now. Am I supposed to pretend it didn't happen?  Grin

I agree Smiley Got myself 32 coins with 3 Mh/s for twelve hours. Pretty nice return --> 0.016% of total amount of coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Let's hope not. The coin mines just fine. There have been over 20,400 blocks found already. I don't see how you can 're-launch' that.

Since the Dev was too lazy to test again he now wants us to to loss our coins/time/energy. I bet their are re-launching it since their premine has no value since the coin got instamined.

I don't see any need for a 're-launch.' The Macrocoin is in the wild now - the community owns it! We just solved 4 more blocks with 2 miners. That's a total of 30 now. Am I supposed to pretend it didn't happen?  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: