Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 6. (Read 14352 times)

EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
hi guys, your discord channel link is expired, OP would you mind giving us a new link to join the talk there?

Never been much of a forum person.
Try this https://discord.gg/vrErJB
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Still hold this coin  Cool
Activity: 7
hi guys, your discord channel link is expired, OP would you mind giving us a new link to join the talk there?

Never been much of a forum person.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I have a couple of noob questions about the Masternode.

1) The coins used to open it are "lost"? Or I can get them back (and close the masternode) when I want? So that I can get the profits PLUS my deposit coins back or ONLy the profits?

2) Once the masternode is set up, where/how will I be bale to check the porfits?
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
ùwhere can i find a guide to set up a masternode in windows?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Whats with the populated and active RPC info in the default .conf on first start?

That's rather shady.  And of course since everyone knows the username and password, it has resulted in tons of attempts to connect to my db and, I assume, steal coins.  I don't have those ports open, but still.

Not very professional IMO.
Activity: 39
is dev still around ,or project dead??

Dev is around, more active on discord than on this thread.   
Activity: 30
Hello guys, what coins do I need in my wallet to start stake MDC? BTC

buy more coins and leave it in the wallet. make sure wallet is open for staking.

madcoin.conf   →  staking=1

Thank you! without this command staking is not available? I have now 280 coins, wallet says "1 day before reward"
Activity: 6
is dev still around ,or project dead??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

buy more coins and leave it in the wallet. make sure wallet is open for staking.

madcoin.conf   →  staking=1
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

Activity: 30
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Life is great
Any translation ? , i can translate in Spanish or Nederland   Cool
Activity: 3
hi do u know whats going on with all coins ? Huh Shocked Angry Undecided evrething is down  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Hello,

directly downloaded wallet from official website, and wallet doesnt synch.
Can someone help?
Did u tried to restart?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I tried to look for the roadmap for this coin but I can't find it. I would like to know, what's next for this coin?
Activity: 2
Hi

Need some help either sending out my coins to an exchange wallet or fix my masternode.

Steps I Followed Are:
- Purchased 2550 (Madcoin) MDC from crypto bridge (min for a masternode is 2500)
- Purchased server on Vultr to run the masternode on
- Installed MDC on the server and followed the steps 1,2,3,4 MadCoin-Windows-LinuxVPS-Guide.pdf
- I then installed the MDC wallet on my mac
- I created a new masternode under the "My Masternode" section. I put the IP address in however i didn't put the port at the end (believe i needed to add this to the end).
- I sent 2552 from my crpyto bride account to the masternode wallet address
- I changed the config file in the lynux server to match the masternode i set up
- i started up the masternode on the lynux server

What looks correct:
- If i check madcoin explorer website and type in the wallet address it shows the 2550 coins
- if i check the wallet in mac it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the getreceivedbyaddress in the mac wallet console it shows the 2550 coins
- if i run the checkwallet in the mac wallet console it shows all is ok
- if i run the getinfo in lynux it shows the conection is running with the most recent block
- my mac wallet is in sync with the most recent block

Errors i get / issues:
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i dont put in the paraphrase) = Error: Transaction creation failed! (code -4)
- if i run a sendtoaddress in the console it returns (if i put in the paraphrase) = Error: Error parsing JSON:
- if i check my wallet in lynux by running the getreceivedbyaddress command it shows 0 coins
- if i try and edit the masternode ip address in mac wallet to include the port nothing happens when i select edit
- if i try and start the masternode in mac wallet it says "could not allocate vin for collateral address"
- if i try and send a transaction from my mac wallet using the GUI it says "The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."

I am completely lost of what to do, what i can do, where i can go!

Can someone plz help...

Thanks Heaps!

Please come join the Madcoin discord to get help faster. https://discordapp.com/invite/cyXjx8q

Looks like your wallet is not synched and your MN wallet needs to have a balance of exactly 2500.000 MDC. Not more, not less.

And you may need to create a Swap file on your VPS.

// Madcoin VIP Helper
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Hi

Need some help either sending out my coins to an exchange wallet or fix my masternode.

Thanks Heaps!

If the required collateral for the MN is 2500 you need to send 1 single transaction of 2500 to your collateral address. Nothing more, nothing less, else it won't work. Make a new address with 'receive transaction' (or whatever its called IDK this coin) and send yourself 2500. Now try again.

If you wish to send your coins out you'll need to set masternode=0 instead of masternode=1 in the conf file.

For errors like these you can google, and use documentation from other masternode coins since they're all based on more or less the same code.
Activity: 39
Hello comunity, please help
How can I swap MDC from old wallet ? private keys are invalid for new wallet
thank you in advance

please upload old wallet

There was a coin swap that ended weeks ago, I don't think you can still swap.  There is more information on the discord than there is here if you want to check there.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Hello comunity, please help
How can I swap MDC from old wallet ? private keys are invalid for new wallet
thank you in advance

please upload old wallet
Pages:
Jump to: