Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 9. (Read 14352 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
madcoin dev has applied to a few exchanges, a lot of them are swamped currently, so its just a waiting game....until moon time
Activity: 78
The developers really need to get this coin into more markets...  Cryptopia and Yobit would help.  Right now I can't even trade this coin. 

To get this coin moving up the $$ it needs to be added right away.  CM still down and not large enough to spread out the coinage.

Go into the chord. Now we have single solution to trade MDC - https://crex24.com/ .
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
The developers really need to get this coin into more markets...  Cryptopia and Yobit would help.  Right now I can't even trade this coin. 

To get this coin moving up the $$ it needs to be added right away.  CM still down and not large enough to spread out the coinage.
yes can't agree more.
Activity: 186
where can I buy 2500 mdc as masternode since TradeSatoshi has not enough sell orders while coinmarkets seemed dead.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Guys my all the coins is on CoinsMarket and that exchange down from over 1 week, getting scare with that, Madcoin owner why they put MDC coin to this exchange, May be they will do scam, Getting cry
I left there 0.18 btc. So - dont panic and wait. If there is scam - no one to help come back ours money

I have lots of coin on there in coinsmarkets.com
1,00,000 MDC Coin.
3,00,000 LTK Coin
1,45,000 KLT Coin
And 0.5 BTC

But Main thing is MDC coin Its worth is over 60,000 USD with current market price.

MDC coin Owner they dont have to put their MDC coin to the coinsmarket.  Undecided Undecided Sad Cry Cry Cry  Cry Cry
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
Good news, dev try the madcoin list in yobit
see announcements on discord
How to join on discord?
join here bro https://discordapp.com/invite/cyXjx8q
You can see all the information about madcoin here
Activity: 42
Turkish translations reserved.
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
How to join on discord?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
masternode setup for windows please!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
Does TS active in the discord channel?
Activity: 20
Is there any news or Uptades? Is the coin still available? somehow you can not see any market movements.

The coin is listed in coins markets which is still down, that's the reason there isn't any market movements.
Activity: 71
Is there any news or Uptades? Is the coin still available? somehow you can not see any market movements.
Activity: 5
Hello! Is there any masternode to enter? ; )
Thanks! Great job
Any1 - give working discord link?
Activity: 39
Guys, i heard about KEYlogger in wallet. is this FUD or its real?

The dev has said it's a false positive and will be fixed in the next wallet version. 
Activity: 90
Guys, i heard about KEYlogger in wallet. is this FUD or its real?
Activity: 276
Anyone selling? i need 2500 for a masternode.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Where to buy the coins?

I want to buy 2500 coins, but cant do it anywhere Sad
single exchange closed for move to other host. we r waiting cryptopia. so dev or anybody needs 5000000 dot for listing...

Madcoin will be listed on Cryptopia? Is that a rumor or will they really apply (in near future)?
That would be really good for the coin price.
Pages:
Jump to: