Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 13. (Read 12796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I still do not know whether there is an exchange rate at the end of this month as promised?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
very interesting concept, this idea is very rarely used, but I'm sure this project is very potential for success, hopefully running well, I'm interested to join

Hey.

Fantastic!

Your support is greatly appreciated.

We're glad to have you on board Smiley

sorry, bounty is closed now?
 Huh

Hello there,

Yes. Bounties are closed.

Excellent presentation! Will you be announcing any airdrops for the future?

Many thanks, and much appreciated.

Relative to our overall supply and the amount of coins sold during ICO, the rewards that we will be distributing to our bounty campaigners will be among the largest rewards 'ever' provided for bounty participation - in terms of the eventual cumulative value of the tokens that will be distributed.

As such, we aren't currently planning to 'give away' any more Meridian tokens.

The only way for new supporters to get their hands on some MDN tokens is to purchase them from an exchange, once we're listed.

The Meridian Team

Because fuck investors

"i cry because bounty collector get more than me wah"
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
very interesting concept, this idea is very rarely used, but I'm sure this project is very potential for success, hopefully running well, I'm interested to join

Hey.

Fantastic!

Huh

Hello there,

Relative to our overall supply and the amount of coins sold during ICO, the rewards that we will be distributing to our bounty campaigners will be among the largest rewards 'ever' provided for bounty participation - in terms of the eventual cumulative value of the tokens that will be distributed.

The only way for new supporters to get their hands on some MDN tokens is to purchase them from an exchange, once we're listed.

The Meridian Team

Because fuck investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Hey.

Fantastic!

Huh

Hello there,

The Meridian Team

Do you have any plans for partnership? What is the status of the project?

Thank you

What do you mean with partnership? To promote the lending platform after release?
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

Hey.

Fantastic!

Huh

Hello there,

The Meridian Team

Do you have any plans for partnership? What is the status of the project?

Thank you
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
And when do we get to see meridian on a good exchange? Also, are the tokens unlocked for p2p trading?
Activity: 212
Merit: 110

Hey.

Fantastic!

Huh

Hello there,

The Meridian Team

copper member
Activity: 14
Hi :) I am new here and trying to learn more.
Activity: 25
 Huh
Activity: 126
I'm just amazed at how professional you guys are. Truly inspirational

Seems no one cares about meridian anymore. Now they can do what they want.

I think there are quite a lot of people interested. Not really their fault if the exchange listing isn´t working as planned.

I heard kucoin is quite a good start to get listed !

I still care and I think others do as well, just my eyes are focused on the overall crypto market dropping while Meridian devs establish a market. Then I expect things to get more lively around here but not before Bitcoin drops a bit more..

Maybe Meridian team needs a promotion on social media. The team are not leaving the project and they give as an update every week so I think the project will last forever.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I think there are quite a lot of people interested. Not really their fault if the exchange listing isn´t working as planned.

I still care and I think others do as well, just my eyes are focused on the overall crypto market dropping while Meridian devs establish a market. Then I expect things to get more lively around here but not before Bitcoin drops a bit more..
Activity: 280
Merit: 122

kucoin is a good choice but it may be not easy to achieve, bit-z or coinw maybe a propriate choice, we can vote Meridian fot it listing on bit-z
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 211
thank you dev for update please continue to post it here like this
Activity: 46

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

Meridian Weekly Update #7

We’d like to take this opportunity to bring you guys up to speed on recent developments.

Touching on the opening of an MDN/BTC trading pair — it has become necessary for us to extend our initial projected listing date.

Work continues, and we will seek to publish an official listing date as soon as our chosen provider has made this available to us.

For now we ask your patience as we continue to work — not only on bringing Meridian to a reputable trading platform, but also to ensure that development of the Meridian Loans Platform (MLP) continues to progress.

ICO Participants

We ask your patience while preparations are being made for Meridians’ roll out onto exchanges.

Rest assured, we aim to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

Once we are served an official listing date, this will be published.

For now — if any questions arise, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]

Bounties

This extension does not affect those who participated in our Bounty Campaign.

Bounties will be served 7 days following exchange placement.

More Information

To learn how Meridian differs from the alternatives, you are invited to watch our three-minute Introduction film at https://goo.gl/VmTBbM

Learn more about Meridian at — https://myMDN.io

Access Meridian Whitepaper at — https://goo.gl/jqE7Me
Follow Meridian on Twitter at — https://twitter.com/MeridianMDN

Activity: 142
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I do not expect tokens until you get listed on an exchange. But there is the last day of January and you still do not list MDN.

Hello there,

That is correct! As a bounty hunter, you should not expect to receive any tokens until 7 days after an MDN/BTC trading pair opens up.

Details concerning exchange placement will be published shortly

The Meridian Team

So what's the exchange news?

Any update about listing on the exchange?

Thank you

should come up with more information soon as they stated in their last post
I do not expect tokens until you get listed on an exchange. But there is the last day of January and you still do not list MDN.

Hello there,

That is correct! As a bounty hunter, you should not expect to receive any tokens until 7 days after an MDN/BTC trading pair opens up.

Details concerning exchange placement will be published shortly

The Meridian Team

So what's the exchange news?

Any update about listing on the exchange?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: