Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 8. (Read 12794 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
so many projects in the field of lending. as far as I understand, the fees went so-so. as I understand, the news from the team is also not particularly. eh. so many similar projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Hey Guys,

ForkDelta have now switched out our old contract address and replaced it with the new compatible version.

You should now be able to execute trades.

If you need any assistance, you can contact us at [email protected]

Thanks for Supporting the Meridian Project!

seems to work. some orders are on there, but not much traction. I think a lot will wait for some bigger exchange, although forkdelta is quite good to pick some up before the rise
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hey Guys,

ForkDelta have now switched out our old contract address and replaced it with the new compatible version.

You should now be able to execute trades.

If you need any assistance, you can contact us at [email protected]

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

As a side note guys, once the team @ ForkDelta removes our old contract address and adds the current address you'll all be able to enter sell orders. Currently only buy orders can be placed since the old MDN contract is not compatible with ForkDelta.

To those of you who have been waiting to receive your Twitter rewards, we have just blasted out some tokens.

Please check your balances.

Additionally, if you have not yet claimed your twitter reward - you are advised to do so immediately, to avoid forfeiture.

In the coming weeks you can also look forward to the release of our updated roadmap, and other key pieces of information for those who are interested.

The roadmap is really the thing i am looking forward. please consider an AMA or video.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

As a side note guys, once the team @ ForkDelta removes our old contract address and adds the current address you'll all be able to enter sell orders. Currently only buy orders can be placed since the old MDN contract is not compatible with ForkDelta.

To those of you who have been waiting to receive your Twitter rewards, we have just blasted out some tokens.

Please check your balances.

Additionally, if you have not yet claimed your twitter reward - you are advised to do so immediately, to avoid forfeiture.

In the coming weeks you can also look forward to the release of our updated roadmap, and other key pieces of information for those who are interested.

Everything is taking too long here. I have a feeling MDN is one man team.
for the moment we can't think like that because there is no evidence about it
maybe they are preparing a plan so many are taking too long, it's better if hope they give the best on this project

Just to be positive, we are waiting for the big updates of this project. Remember Minexcoin is taking too long to list on exchange and everyone said that MNX is a scam project, and then now the price of the coin is high than the ico price.
In fact, such examples are many, when everyone thinks that the project is dead, and he becomes great, and the price of flying into space. I would like to believe that this project, too, is one of them and be as successful as the last. Let's see of course, we no longer have no choice but to sit and wait.

With every single crypto project there has been many that invest at the beginning and then they all sell for minor profits within the first few months, selling BTC, ETH or literally any other crypto in its early days would be a massive mistake but 98% of the traders that have held a coin will. Only a few will hold for years and those will be the traders that do not miss out on a small fortune.

the most people are way to impatient to even hold to the product release
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
maybe they are preparing a plan so many are taking too long, it's better if hope they give the best on this project

Just to be positive, we are waiting for the big updates of this project. Remember Minexcoin is taking too long to list on exchange and everyone said that MNX is a scam project, and then now the price of the coin is high than the ico price.
In fact, such examples are many, when everyone thinks that the project is dead, and he becomes great, and the price of flying into space. I would like to believe that this project, too, is one of them and be as successful as the last. Let's see of course, we no longer have no choice but to sit and wait.

With every single crypto project there has been many that invest at the beginning and then they all sell for minor profits within the first few months, selling BTC, ETH or literally any other crypto in its early days would be a massive mistake but 98% of the traders that have held a coin will. Only a few will hold for years and those will be the traders that do not miss out on a small fortune.

would be cool to have some kind of team/ developer view in or something. That really helps to built trust
Merit: 134

there is no other way but to believe in the team and believe the price will rocket to the moon when the market turn good, and when will the bounty distributed
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Binance agree, probably almost all the same it is very difficult to get there, it's hard to get a great exchange. Can be at least the average stock market will fall in the near future. I think it is still be an achievement for the whole community. Although now a lot depends on how many developers are serious and far gathered to go along with the project and the community.
the manager said the distribution started on 7 MAR, but i have not received my bounties yet, does it begin?
Distribution for twitter campaign is almost finish. If you joined twitter campaign and has not received MDN you can ask them in the telegram.

Telegram is not very active at the moment. Maybe discord would be a good idea?

Discord or Slack is a great way to keep the community together and regular contact with the devs will make the project more trusted. I think this is a good idea and should be considered by devs eventually. Also might be a good idea to try and get listed on Coinmarketcap for exposure.

@Devs, any chance you guys can set up a Discord/Slack in the future?

I would really appreciate that. Simpler to have some kind of news channel/ tech channel without the constant flow of messages like in Telegram
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
the manager said the distribution started on 7 MAR, but i have not received my bounties yet, does it begin?
Distribution for twitter campaign is almost finish. If you joined twitter campaign and has not received MDN you can ask them in the telegram.

Discord or Slack is a great way to keep the community together and regular contact with the devs will make the project more trusted. I think this is a good idea and should be considered by devs eventually. Also might be a good idea to try and get listed on Coinmarketcap for exposure.

@Devs, any chance you guys can set up a Discord/Slack in the future?

Merit: 101
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
May i ask that have you sold any of the btc you got from the ico for fiat so you could secure some funds from volatility?

good question. I think they had to do it in some parts for ongoing costs at least
Pages:
Jump to: