Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 20. (Read 12796 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I have receive tokens i buy during ico, bounty i think will be deliver one week after exchange launch. I think it is best like this way so we avoid reckless dumping

Thanks,

That's the general idea.

As a side note, progress is being made on development of our Bitcoin Loans platform.

This is a pivotal piece of the Meridian project. Once more progress is made we will release information concerning its' launch.

As far as exchanges go - we are now at the mercy of the exchanges and their own internal processes and procedures.

We will be keeping you guys informed as progression is made.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team

Hello, thank you for this information. We would like to know when is the token burn that you said you would do for unsold tokens?

I believe someone else asked this question as well.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
I have receive tokens i buy during ico, bounty i think will be deliver one week after exchange launch. I think it is best like this way so we avoid reckless dumping

Thanks,

That's the general idea.

As a side note, progress is being made on development of our Bitcoin Loans platform.

This is a pivotal piece of the Meridian project. Once more progress is made we will release information concerning its' launch.

As far as exchanges go - we are now at the mercy of the exchanges and their own internal processes and procedures.

We will be keeping you guys informed as progression is made.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team
Activity: 211
Would those who participated in the ICO have had their tokens? Bounty has not yet been distributed. I heard it was going to be distributed 1 week after entering the stock market and 1 week ago. I do not even know how much money Bounty will get. I hope it is a satisfactory figure.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I would like to see the opening price of this token , why don't start selling MDN on etherdelta ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Would those who participated in the ICO have had their tokens? Bounty has not yet been distributed. I heard it was going to be distributed 1 week after entering the stock market and 1 week ago. I do not even know how much money Bounty will get. I hope it is a satisfactory figure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Hey Guys,

Just to confirm, bounties will be delivered as advertised - one week after listing.

The Meridian team will not be adjusting stakes.

We will be making an announcement here within the next 27 - 28 days, concerning which exchange Meridian will be listing with.

Until then, we're thankful for your continued patience & support!

The Meridian Team

Okay dev thank you for this update.
Activity: 242
Hey Guys,

Just to confirm, bounties will be delivered as advertised - one week after listing.

We will be making an announcement here within the next 27 - 28 days, concerning which exchange Meridian will be listing with.

The Meridian Team
well done, its good to have a clear time for the distribution, 27-28 days is ok, anyway, the team should care more about the project itself
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Also, I don’t know how many times do I have to ask, what is your plans about unsold token burn?

let´s wait for the next weekly report. They already told us the tokens will be burned. the only question is when
Activity: 211
Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team

thank you sir for confarm this one,i have receive token buy in ico now i will wait for this exchnge as you say. i think good thing become because of this coin and i give to you people many support for this
very excite now to play on exchange 2018 meridian Grin
Activity: 11
Also, I don’t know how many times do I have to ask, what is your plans about unsold token burn?
Activity: 11
Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team
27-28 days ? Are you serious.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team

I think that is a good decision personally, will be waiting for more updates! Really excited to see what happens for Meridian in 2018!
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hey Guys,

The Meridian Team
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I just hope they do the sensible thing and reduce amount of the bounties in proportion to the token burn. Other than that, I'm happy they made the right decision on the bounty release date.

Developers will not just change the bounties as that will piss many people off. Myself included  Huh
legendary
I just hope they do the sensible thing and reduce amount of the bounties in proportion to the token burn. Other than that, I'm happy they made the right decision on the bounty release date.

I think reducing bounties would cause a backlash which would make the team seem less trustworthy and also bounty hunters shouldn't suffer due to lack of ICO raised funds. I think maybe unsold tokens shouldn't all be burnt but instead some should be distributed to ICO participants, this could be done by the ICO price of 5000 per 1 BTC raised being altered to 10,000 per 1 BTC (or even higher) which would make investors happy and then bounty hunters do not get affected. I think maybe a little more time for ICO particpants to trade before bounties are distributed might be a good idea, maybe two weeks instead of one.

is the burn taking place before the exchange listing?

I'd imagine so. That's normally what ICOs with a token burn do, otherwise what's the point

is the burn taking place before the exchange listing?
legendary

So this means bounty participants won't receive anything for another few months? Sad

Well 1 week after the exchange listing is really fair. For now it´s up to the team to handle the exchanges admission

I think it is very fair also. Waiting on update about total supply and calculating bounties for me personally now.

So this means bounty participants won't receive anything for another few months? Sad

Well 1 week after the exchange listing is really fair. For now it´s up to the team to handle the exchanges admission
Pages:
Jump to: