Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDN] Meridian Ⓜ️ | DIGITAL COLLATERAL | Bitcoin Loans Platform (MLP) - page 21. (Read 12796 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

So this means bounty participants won't receive anything for another few months? Sad
Activity: 212
Merit: 110

Meridian Weekly Update #1

Hey Guys! Just a quick update on our progress thus far and a brief word on the distribution of Meridian tokens to Bounty participants.

Currently, work is being carried out to bring Meridian to a quality alternative currency exchange.

In this scenario we are obliged to honor the processes and requests made by each exchange that we are negotiating with.

A key point for us is to align Meridian with an exchange that employs strict KYC policy — this is at the utmost height of importance for the Meridian project, as this will provide a pivotal layer of security for our users.

So please bear with us.

Exchange Listing

We remind you that the process of bringing this project to its present point is one that was started more than one year ago.

Our continued and determined push onward and upwards is a symbol of our long-term commitment.

With this being said, we wish to highlight our intent to maintain a diligent approach to the way in which Meridian is rolled out into a live trading environment.

This is a process that must be handled delicately — as such, we ask your patience as we spend the next month undergoing compliance procedures.

As always, we will keep all of our supporters well informed as progression is made.

Bounty Distribution

Regarding distribution of bounties we can now officially confirm that stakes in each of the Meridian Bounty Campaigns will be distributed to participants one week after exchange listing.

After intense deliberation, we have found this to be the most logical route forward.

Again, we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who is contributing to this project — and we look forward to working together, long into the future, to shape Meridian into a formidable and widely used digital asset.

More Information

To learn more about how Meridian differs from the alternatives, you are invited to watch our two-minute explainer video at https://goo.gl/n7rkVf

Learn more about Meridian at — https://myMDN.io

Access Meridian Whitepaper at — https://goo.gl/jqE7Me
Follow Meridian on Twitter at — https://twitter.com/MeridianMDN

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I think you guys have a great use case and I really believe in the project, but you guys need to step the communication up. You haven’t answered any of my questions after the ICO ended,  and even closed the telgram channel. Very unprofessional

which questions do you need to be answered?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I think you guys have a great use case and I really believe in the project, but you guys need to step the communication up. You haven’t answered any of my questions after the ICO ended,  and even closed the telgram channel. Very unprofessional
i see the dev team is very active on this thread, they answered amny questions listed, so whats your problems unsolved
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
Wow just want to say thanks to the meridian team for getting back to me asap the issue is now resolved
Good luck with the project MERIDIAN
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I agree here. Thanks for the update and keeping us on track.  Really looking foward to the official release

Thanks!

We are pushing and maximising all of our efforts and resources to bring Meridian to the highest quality trading venue available.

To those who are asking, we can now confirm that Meridian will not be appearing on an exchange that does not enforce strict KYC policy.

The safety and security of our customers, investors and supporters is paramount!

As most of you are aware, the more reputed exchanges have listing processes that are incredibly stringent and - for the sake of maintaining regulatory compliance - we are currently going through these processes. 

So we ask your patience, as we work tirelessly and relentlessly to bring Meridian to a safe & secure trading environment.

As always, we will report here and on all of our social media platforms as soon as we can confirm placement.

The Meridian Team

i read that the ico distribution is nearly completed, so when do you begin to distribute the social bounties
Activity: 2
Hi i was wondering i have sent through several emails regarding my tokens and i have not heard a response i think this is poor form. Maybe some acknowledgement would help.
Sorry to be so negative about this but i do not belive in this project and would like to withdrawal my tokens
Can anybody help??
I agree here. Thanks for the update and keeping us on track.  Really looking foward to the official release

Thanks!

We are pushing and maximising all of our efforts and resources to bring Meridian to the highest quality trading venue available.

To those who are asking, we can now confirm that Meridian will not be appearing on an exchange that does not enforce strict KYC policy.

The safety and security of our customers, investors and supporters is paramount!

As most of you are aware, the more reputed exchanges have listing processes that are incredibly stringent and - for the sake of maintaining regulatory compliance - we are currently going through these processes. 

So we ask your patience, as we work tirelessly and relentlessly to bring Meridian to a safe & secure trading environment.

As always, we will report here and on all of our social media platforms as soon as we can confirm placement.

The Meridian Team

any update on the unsold token burn?

Thanks!

The Meridian Team

Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
thanks for your report, i know you are working hard to push this project forward, i will wait and see how its going

Thanks for your support!

Progress is being made, and we're drawing closer to live exchange trading ; )

Patience will be key as we begin go through compliance procedures.

Once we have an official listing date, you guys will be the first to know.

Thanks,

The Meridian Team
thanks dev for update , i am excited now for exchange launch

Activity: 211
thanks for your report, i know you are working hard to push this project forward, i will wait and see how its going

Thanks for your support!

Thanks,

The Meridian Team
thanks dev for update , i am excited now for exchange launch
Activity: 46
I can not see any sell and buy order on EtherDelta. Why don't start trading meridian while we are waiting for big exchange ?,
Activity: 142
Would like more communication from Meridian Team. For some reason, I can't access Telegram anymore

Thanks for your support!

Thanks,

The Meridian Team
you said December 6th you would have an update for us about exchanges?

Thanks for your support!

Thanks,

The Meridian Team
Merit: 134
Thanks for the messages guys!

Time will reveal that Meridian is markedly different from the majority of available digital assets.

Those who commit themselves to taking long strides with us into the future will achieve significant benefit from this.

We remind you that Meridian is a service based digital asset - and is therefore one of the slight few assets with a designated use.

Coupled with the discussions that we are currently having with the 'largest' and most reputable alternative currency exchanges - we are also engaged in bringing our Bitcoin Loans service to market.

We wish to stress the sheer amount of work that is underway behind the scenes to carve a pathway that will carry Meridian from it's seed stage to a position of significant preeminence.

Acknowledging the dates stated in our roadmap for exchange listing, we ask your patience as we feel that it is important to associate Meridian with the best, most secure and most voluminous exchange possible.

The more reputed exchanges have listing processes that are incredibly stringent, which ultimately ensures a safe trading environment for investors - which is in line with our own ideologies.

So we ask your patience, as we conduct negotiations.

We will report here and on all of our social media platforms as soon as we have found a designated home for Meridian.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team

Thanks for the messages guys!

Time will reveal that Meridian is markedly different from the majority of available digital assets.

Those who commit themselves to taking long strides with us into the future will achieve significant benefit from this.

We remind you that Meridian is a service based digital asset - and is therefore one of the slight few assets with a designated use.

Coupled with the discussions that we are currently having with the 'largest' and most reputable alternative currency exchanges - we are also engaged in bringing our Bitcoin Loans service to market.

We wish to stress the sheer amount of work that is underway behind the scenes to carve a pathway that will carry Meridian from it's seed stage to a position of significant preeminence.

Acknowledging the dates stated in our roadmap for exchange listing, we ask your patience as we feel that it is important to associate Meridian with the best, most secure and most voluminous exchange possible.

The more reputed exchanges have listing processes that are incredibly stringent, which ultimately ensures a safe trading environment for investors - which is in line with our own ideologies.

So we ask your patience, as we conduct negotiations.

We will report here and on all of our social media platforms as soon as we have found a designated home for Meridian.

Many thanks,

The Meridian Team

Activity: 910
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
i think its a great project, with this idea and the solid team meridian will have a good moment in future
Yes! The project is good. It can has a good future if devs will do their work properly
When we look at this project we will know how this project will grow well and certainly all who joined in this project will give maximum contribution and all can get something from this project.
Activity: 462
i think its a great project, with this idea and the solid team meridian will have a good moment in future
Yes! The project is good. It can has a good future if devs will do their work properly
Pages:
Jump to: