Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDZ][ICO] MINEDOZER [Investment in mining][Second announcement] - page 2. (Read 2654 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Project is really spotless and team is experienced. I will keep the progress! Very curious how it will go
Merit: 29
Have u considered the idea of airdrop? It would increase the token popularity And attract more potential investors
Im not sure it is needed here. Just wasting of tokens. As the popularity due to airdrop is temporary
Have u considered the idea of airdrop? It would increase the token popularity And attract more potential investors
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are the similar project on the market? I would like to compare
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How many tokens allocated for the team and advisors? How long they are locked?
Guys, read WP. These issues are covered there.
Merit: 11
Whats the next event team is going to participate??
What wallet may I use for token storing?? How to add custom token to imtoken wallet?
Any wallet where u own the private keys. Imtoken wallet will be good one
What wallet may I use for token storing?? How to add custom token to imtoken wallet?
Merit: 22
Where may I check your smart conteact and balance the is being held there?
Smart contract is disolayed on the website. As for collected funds i guess they are being stored in cold wallet
Merit: 11
Where may I check your smart conteact and balance the is being held there?
What currencies are u mining now?
I guess for a year. But i dont kniw if they gonna be unlocked immidiately or part by part
Who are the founders?? Where can I check?
Check please the website. All the team is displayed there, take a look
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Who are the founders?? Where can I check?
Activity: 13
What is the current ROI? I mean the % of profitability?
Now we are doing the correct calculations. We'll make an announcement tomorrow.

More exchanges are planned? Will the team take part in the next voting to be listed on Huobi?
As I have already reported, we are negotiating new listings, unfortunately we do not consider Huobi exchange at moment. We'll think about that.

Do u have whales amoung ur investors? Or just hedge funds?
Honestly, I can't answer that question. Those guys with whom we were able to communicate, ordinary members of community.

Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future? I guess it will be highly appreciated
As far as I know no. Moreover unsold tokens were burned. So there are no tokens to be airdroped
Dev what if you don't burn tokens, and to make bounties or airdrop. Maybe some of the coins after your redemption to send for this purpose?
We will consider this proposal.
Activity: 32
Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future? I guess it will be highly appreciated
As far as I know no. Moreover unsold tokens were burned. So there are no tokens to be airdroped
Dev what if you don't burn tokens, and to make bounties or airdrop. Maybe some of the coins after your redemption to send for this purpose?
Activity: 2
Any plans to be listed in Bancor? I guess it can boost the liquidity
It would be really appreciated but i would like team to focus on bigger exchanges

Team, pay attention to this. Stock.exchange and Yobit do not have enough liquidity for your project. Please contact top 10 exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Have u ever planed to go to stox? For the contest about ico? I think it will be useful for the mass adoption
Any plans to be listed in Bancor? I guess it can boost the liquidity
It would be really appreciated but i would like team to focus on bigger exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: