Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDZ][ICO] MINEDOZER [Investment in mining][Second announcement] - page 5. (Read 2654 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I support this question. I answer in detail, how do you plan to pay dividends to your holders? When will it be implemented?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hello! Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 15
June 2018 -adding the MDZ token to the XXX exchange

On which exchange do you want to add MDZ?

At the moment, we are negotiating with three exchanges. As soon as we have confirmation of the addition, we will definitely make the announcement.

We need liquid trading platforms. If you are planning to develop a project, I would think about bitrix or binance. Don't forget coinmarketcap and its analogues.
Activity: 2
Bounty or Airdrop? I understood correctly that the ICO is already completed?
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you use your mining farm for mining? Now the market is unstable, mining is not very profitable.
Activity: 2
Greetings Friends. My name is Vladimir. I am a member of the MINEDOZER project team. The first announcement of the project on this forum was deleted due to the blocking of the account of the minedozer. We have been successfully working for more than 3 months. Until the end of May, we will provide a financial report on our work and make a buy-out of MDZ tokens on the Yobit.net exchange. Also, please read our updated White Paper (v 1.2.0).
Great dev. I'm glad you're with us now.
We expect you to take decisive action.
Activity: 13

At the moment, we are negotiating with three exchanges. As soon as we have confirmation of the addition, we will definitely make the announcement.
Greetings Friends. My name is Vladimir. I am a member of the MINEDOZER project team. The first announcement of the project on this forum was deleted due to the blocking of the account of the minedozer. We have been successfully working for more than 3 months. Until the end of May, we will provide a financial report on our work and make a buy-out of MDZ tokens on the Yobit.net exchange. Also, please read our updated White Paper (v 1.2.0).
Activity: 31

Trading on the stock.exchange and yobit are small. Adding new exchanges is a good step. We are waiting for news about your project. Are you planning to add to Coinmarketcap?
copper member
Activity: 32

Guys, what happened to your first announcement? I remember him. Why did you delete it and create another one?  Huh

The project team will soon appear here and answer all questions.
copper member
Welcome members of the community. I am not a member of the project team. The official announcement has been removed, and I in coordination with the project team made a new announcement.
If you are not a member of team, then who will update and notify the project news? Are you in contact with team?

Guys, what happened to your first announcement? I remember him. Why did you delete it and create another one?  Huh

Yes, I communicate with the project team via e-mail. Representative of project blocked an account, I do not know why. In this regard, the first thread was automatically deleted. I am the holder of MDZ tokens, so I decided to create a new announcement for greater distribution.

Activity: 63
Welcome members of the community. I am not a member of the project team. The official announcement has been removed, and I in coordination with the project team made a new announcement.
If you are not a member of team, then who will update and notify the project news? Are you in contact with team?
copper member
 [email protected] - official representative of the Minedozer team.

Pages:
Jump to: