Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MeetnGreetMe - Personalizing your travel experience - page 5. (Read 5496 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
That would make traveling much easier for people with special needs.

Exactly! This is what we aim for!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
That would make traveling much easier for people with special needs.
Activity: 364
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)Thank you! It's very important for our team to hear such positive feedback Wink
We are going to launch our Bounty campaign very-very soon,   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
What for bounty already ? I want to joinn
I used to travel around the world, and from my experience, as a blockchain based project, MeetnGreetMe has a great future ahead. Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted on the news about it.

Thank you for such kind feedback!
Feel free to join our Telegram channel to keep updated: https://t.me/meetngreetme
And also here you can find our Medium blog: https://medium.com/meetngreetme-ico
If I am not wrong then over 72.5% of soft cap has already been reached and still 13 days remaining to achieve 27.5%. Success of launching this program is very near. Or am I wrong?

Guessing I am right, it looks like soon they will achieve their soft cap target. After that you be able to start the project right? I have high hopes from this project and think this will be one of those projects which will rule in it's target market.

The project is already working!
MeetnGreetMe is fully operational platform, you can request or deliver personal assistance services right now, check it out https://meetngreetme.com/
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
I used to travel around the world, and from my experience, as a blockchain based project, MeetnGreetMe has a great future ahead. Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted on the news about it.
Activity: 54
If I am not wrong then over 72.5% of soft cap has already been reached and still 13 days remaining to achieve 27.5%. Success of launching this program is very near. Or am I wrong?

Guessing I am right, it looks like soon they will achieve their soft cap target. After that you be able to start the project right? I have high hopes from this project and think this will be one of those projects which will rule in it's target market.
New Year bonus! 🎁
+20% to the purchase of WELs made from now until 4 pm EST on December 31, 2017.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I like participant in Twitter ,Facebook and telegram campaign. I think this project Will reach his goal. Happy suport this project. Thanks
HURRY UP TO GET
MEETNGREETME 25% X-MAS BONUS
https://ico.meetngreetme.com/
I'm a frequent traveller myself and see soooo many issues that can be improved by a plattform like this. Now you guys just need to actually implement it.

Can you share statistics how many currently active users you have, who actually use your platform (as in get paid or pay) at least once a month?
Or at least how much poeple have spent on concierge and other services in 2017?

Hi! Thank you for you feedback and your interest towards our project Smiley

Could you please send your query to [email protected]?
Activity: 3
I'm a frequent traveller myself and see soooo many issues that can be improved by a plattform like this. Now you guys just need to actually implement it.

Can you share statistics how many currently active users you have, who actually use your platform (as in get paid or pay) at least once a month?
Or at least how much poeple have spent on concierge and other services in 2017?

great concept based on travel , i think is a good idea so that very useful for travelers .
with MeetnGreetMe platform you can manage your budget by review or check any requirement to order first. and we can also recommended a variety of places to rest or other places related to travelers

Exactly!  Wink
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

great concept based on travel , i think is a good idea so that very useful for travelers .
with MeetnGreetMe platform you can manage your budget by review or check any requirement to order first. and we can also recommended a variety of places to rest or other places related to travelers
MeetnGreetMe has prepared a special X-mas Gift for you!
+9% bonus in addition to the current +16% bonus for MeetnGreetMe pre-sale contributors!

Get your +25% bonus until December 25, 4 pm EST.
Never put it off till tomorrow!
Great news!
MeetnGreetMe Signature Campaign has been launched!

To get more details feel free to contact ColorlessK
Pages:
Jump to: