Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MeetnGreetMe - Personalizing your travel experience - page 8. (Read 5526 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
the project looks very promising.
How do you select local MitGriters? They need to fill out a form / Online application offer some unique route? How do you check their reliability and integrity?
Thank you.

Hey

Yes, but filling the form is just a first step.

All the MeetnGreeters need to have verifications to be able to provide services on our platform. They need to provide their emails, phone numbers, social media links. Our Managers look through the social media to check if there is any insulting or inappropriate content. If there isn’t such content and everything’s just fine, our Manager has a video interview with a potential MeetnGreeter. During this interview, our Manager not only checks communicative skills of MeetnGreeter and learns more about them, but also shows them how to use the platform and answers all their questions.

After every deal both Guest and MeetnGreeter need to leave a feedback, it also helps us monitor the process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi guys,
the project looks very promising.
How do you select local MitGriters? They need to fill out a form / Online application offer some unique route? How do you check their reliability and integrity?
Thank you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Nice project sir. I've fill in the form for social media bounty and telegram.
Thank you dev  Smiley
Activity: 10
This looks really interesting, going to do a bit of research before the ICO launch on the 11th  Smiley

Thanks Wink
Feel free to ask us any questions on our Telegram channel:
https://t.me/meetngreetme
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
This looks really interesting, going to do a bit of research before the ICO launch on the 11th  Smiley
Activity: 40
By the way, our ICO landing page is now translated to Korean! https://ico.meetngreetme.com/ko/  Wink
Activity: 2
Very impressive announcement. I like that you have a real team (unlike so many projects).
Looks promising, will def. keep an eye on this Smiley
Great idea! Using your platform traveling will be even more fun and memorable.

Exactly! This is what we aim for  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Bounty Thread is now live and can be found Here
Looks like a combination of couchsurfing, free walk tours and tripadvisor)
Great idea!

It's even more than that!
Thanks Smiley
When we created MeetnGreetMe we wanted to make travel-experience as personalized as possible, so basically MeetnGreeter is a combination of a friend and personal assistant.
I think it seems this project has been very well designed by the team in here. of course the concept very perfect. maybe i think this project very promosing and will running smoothly. what is your next plan? have you launched bounty campaign on your projects dev?  Grin

Thank you! It's very important for our team to hear such positive feedback Wink
We are going to launch our Bounty campaign very-very soon,  in a day or two. We will post all the details here Smiley
Activity: 406
Great idea! Using your platform traveling will be even more fun and memorable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Looks like a combination of couchsurfing, free walk tours and tripadvisor)
Great idea!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I think it seems this project has been very well designed by the team in here. of course the concept very perfect. maybe i think this project very promosing and will running smoothly. what is your next plan? have you launched bounty campaign on your projects dev?  Grin
Activity: 2
Great news!
Last week we were assisting Blockchain Experts at an International Blockchain Conference and had a great time with Nick Spanos and his Zap team!
They enjoyed MeetnGreetMe a lot and were glad to have local people helping them during the Conference and their free time.
https://medium.com/meetngreetme-ico/assisting-blockchain-experts-at-an-international-blockchain-conference-5b99198296bb

As I am a traveller myself and love spending time with locals when Im in their cities. I like this idea. Hopefully it can be implemented as you wish and create a worthy community for this purpose.

Thank you! We hope so too. Yes, we find the idea of incentivizing community and "fueling" the ecosystem very important.
 Feel free to sign up and try our platform Smiley
Idea behind the project is very powerful and has chances to turn into real thing over the time. They touched the sensible area of human psychology by relating it to friendship to build and share in social environment by the platform. I am looking for more information and will search and seek for every little available information which can be helpful in this regard.

Thanks for your opinion! And great point about this psychological aspect Smiley
By the way, if you are interested here are some useful links:
 – https://meetngreetme.com/ – our platform itself;
https://meetngreetme.com/blog/ – our blog, where we share recommendation, hidden gems and beautiful pics from different countries;
https://t.me/meetngreetme – feel free to join our Telegram channel to be in touch Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As I am a traveller myself and love spending time with locals when Im in their cities. I like this idea. Hopefully it can be implemented as you wish and create a worthy community for this purpose.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Idea behind the project is very powerful and has chances to turn into real thing over the time. They touched the sensible area of human psychology by relating it to friendship to build and share in social environment by the platform. I am looking for more information and will search and seek for every little available information which can be helpful in this regard.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
nice  logo, hopefully your project runs successfully and reaches the set targets  Smiley

Bump
Pages:
Jump to: