Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 49. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Back at 88, big dumps are normal on the way up. It let pumpers buy again from panic seller.
But I don't know if that's this efficient on a site that can't finish a request 50% of the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For now continue to drop... 71 and always not able to connect...

ya it would be totally different if it was on a real exchange. i would just hold your coin for now. guaranteed to have sellers remorse once it touches 200 satoshi
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
For now continue to drop... 71 and always not able to connect...
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
It was so nice and quiet just yesterday, I was quietly maning it for few days with low diff and descent exchange rate, and almost paid off my hardware expenses, and suddenly everyone got interested... The bubble will burst. The question is - when?

Hard to tell, because its not only pumped by whales, but also by people reading keiser twitter.
It can end up to 200 satoshi easily, after going to 400-500 for a brief time.
It can even go higher if a new hype ala Doge happens, but I'm not counting on it.
wB`
how low do we think we are going ?

dont know. but its impossible to trade on coinedup right now. once its on a real exchange we will see price stability at round 150-200 satoshi.
Activity: 134
how low do we think we are going ?
Activity: 119
kittehpool.net pool launched!

http://kittehpool.net

If youve had accounts on our previous pool, mooncoinpool.com - your account and workers have been transferred here!

Vardiff Stratum servers - 1 share per 10 seconds is the target.
    Custom tuned Stratum server code, with special sauce added - we have over 99.7% efficiency! At times!!
    hosted by lots of superfast servers (144gb ram + high spec CPU's + SSD's) - currently US AND EU based
    highly tuned for large pool hashrates on the backend.
    3 x pool operators with tons of IT experience
    3 x stratum operators (eu,au,us-central)
    10+ community helpers on IRC
    0% fee

Come join us on IRC - #kittehpool freenode! For chat and support, come join us!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=kittehpool-...&channels=%23kittehpool&uio=d4

If youve had accounts on our previous pool, mooncoinpool.com - your account and workers have been transferred here!

Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM:

US Central: stratum+tcp://us.miningempire.co ONLINE!

PORT: 3333

Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.miningempire.co:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password ONLINE!

BOOM
Activity: 134
coinedup is crapping out so much.
oh a drop and a chance to buy ..... fat chance :/
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It was so nice and quiet just yesterday, I was quietly maning it for few days with low diff and descent exchange rate, and almost paid off my hardware expenses, and suddenly everyone got interested... The bubble will burst. The question is - when?
Activity: 238
Drop at 80 but impossible to log for buy!
Activity: 196
Someone is taking a huge dump behind the scenes :/
Activity: 322
kittehpool.net pool launched!

http://kittehpool.net

Vardiff Stratum servers - 1 share per 10 seconds is the target.
    Custom tuned Stratum server code, with special sauce added - we have over 99.7% efficiency! At times!!
    hosted by lots of superfast servers (144gb ram + high spec CPU's + SSD's) - currently US AND EU based
    highly tuned for large pool hashrates on the backend.
    3 x pool operators with tons of IT experience
    3 x stratum operators (eu,au,us-central)
    10+ community helpers on IRC
    0% fee

Come join us on IRC - #kittehpool freenode! For chat and support, come join us!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=kittehpool-...&channels=%23kittehpool&uio=d4

Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM:

US Central: stratum+tcp://us.miningempire.co ONLINE!

PORT: 3333

Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://us.miningempire.co:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password ONLINE!
Activity: 20
Guys Kitteh has already been wanted to put on other exchanges, But the Dev asked them to wait until Kitteh Relaunches, So I don't think we're gonna be on any other exchanges until then, Unless the Dev changes his mind that is.

What is the ETA on the re launch?
Feb 3rd
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-status-update-2-revised-coin-spec-432580
Activity: 140
These people on this site https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:+6697/#crypto are messing about with the price, swines. Angry
Activity: 420
Guys Kitteh has already been wanted to put on other exchanges, But the Dev asked them to wait until Kitteh Relaunches, So I don't think we're gonna be on any other exchanges until then, Unless the Dev changes his mind that is.

What is the ETA on the re launch?
Activity: 20
Activity: 210
who is also biting in his ass because he didnt spent 1-2 btc on kitteh when it was on 1 satoshi :O

I didn't even know about it then... why u not tell me? I could have had 100 BTC now...

From second 1 we said not once not twice that people selling at 1-2 were just ridiculous...! And that all of them were going to cry real bad.

Seems coinedup is loading now again, was totally dead for good 20minutes.

edit: nop still dead. this is pathetic Sad
the cake is a lie
OMG ! this is out of hand  Shocked Luckily I did buy some kitteh @ 2 satoshi. Not nearly enough it seems. But I guess it is still a good time to buy. It's going to explode tonight.
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: