Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 44. (Read 246072 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
all kitteh pools suck incredibly.

One is mining at 200  percent block finding time, other ones are down totally, one is showing 25 percent of your real hashrate and steals 75 percent of your hashpower and the last one is just ddosed and shows nonsenses. Yah and greetings to cryptohub orphan party.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
http://meow.luckyminers.com/ is offline and my coins are lost..

Getting hit with DDOS, should be back up soon enough again.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
hascows still raping poor kitteh..
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
Is it just me or coinedu(m)p is working a little bit better? I don`t need to violate my F5 button anymore...?

The yanks are asleep.
Activity: 280
Is it just me or coinedu(m)p is working a little bit better? I don`t need to violate my F5 button anymore...?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
There is a list of mining pools in the Wiki https://kittehcoin.info/wiki/category/mining/

247Mining has a great operator and is very active in the coin, I highly recommend his pool and please donate - he deserves it  Cool
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
please tell me best pool to mine this coin.
thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I must admit coinedup is faster than yesterday.
Kittehcoin becomes more and more known and got some marketing .
Dev still working on updates for the relaunch and pool owners try do keep running their pools every minute.

Good job guys !

Ps. : Only people who hold their meow will become rich ( but shhhhht Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Kaiser says he's gonna mention an alt coin on his next show. A few tweets later we get a few #meows.

Wonder which one he's gonna mention??

Will he mention this or CAT (scrypt meow)?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i cant reply under the GIVEAWAY thread for some reason :/

May i please have 2000 <3

MEOW: KT4FeT8wSSeTsui8RFU4zcuzUXBUDGwCvf

thanks so much
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
RRRRIght now first Multipool was attacked kitteh...
Prepare dor New Diff ssoooooon

Activity: 112
Kaiser says he's gonna mention an alt coin on his next show. A few tweets later we get a few #meows.

Wonder which one he's gonna mention??
Activity: 238
Cool kitteh, deals with that well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
wB`
Activity: 84
http://[Suspicious link removed]/tx/c1009b4f314e35964152e49ff068677ccabcac2ff998ffd037814689e70b4f7f#i10

Looks like we've got a wallet thief floating around.

One of those transactions (~ 44m coins) belonged to a friend of mine's wallet ... somewhere around the 9th of Jan, coins were removed from his kittehcoin wallet while on a machine that was behind a firewall, scanned negative for viruses afterwards etc ... So probably downloaded a trojaned wallet somewhere along the line.

Anyways, anyone else have this happen?

that is terrible news
Activity: 238
9 january, lost 0.08 btc from thief... suppose coming from dogecoin giveaway mixed with other coin dosen't exist... Don't know if he have a link, just strange that appen the same date...
Activity: 134
http://kitexplorer.tk/tx/c1009b4f314e35964152e49ff068677ccabcac2ff998ffd037814689e70b4f7f#i10

Looks like we've got a wallet thief floating around.

One of those transactions (~ 44m coins) belonged to a friend of mine's wallet ... somewhere around the 9th of Jan, coins were removed from his kittehcoin wallet while on a machine that was behind a firewall, scanned negative for viruses afterwards etc ... So probably downloaded a trojaned wallet somewhere along the line.

Anyways, anyone else have this happen?
Activity: 169
Actually one exchange is better for the price.
Activity: 420
coined up are up!

And just as fast as ever...

Website not found.

We need coinex and coinmarket.io as soon as possible. Coin ex would be best.

Cryptsy would be better.
Pages:
Jump to: