Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 65. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
what does cryptsy want, this coin has had as many requests, if it doesn't make it to a real exchange soon..... somebody needs to call in a favor

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/46461

All we can do is spam this thread and hope the volume increases!
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
lol I sold 500k of meows @ 17 / 20 / 21 when I was asleep. Gotta buy back when the price will go down.

It won't be mine you can buy Smiley

I'm selling at 50-100 satoshi not less Smiley

Hahaha 50? No man we hold at least til 100 Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bought some MEOW.
Maybe you're right and meow will much increase Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
what does cryptsy want, this coin has had as many requests, if it doesn't make it to a real exchange soon..... somebody needs to call in a favor
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
Just hold on. Dumpers does not have the chance anymore because volume me and my friends have is so large that we can back price anytime. But we won't sell because plan is to have stable coin acceptable everywhere on the market(shops, games) not just for quick excange for BTC. I m working very hard on promoting this coin and it brings some results so price will just go up...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well I now own 5945199. , lets hope they go up, well at least double anyway. Fingers and legs crossed. Wink

Lost 80% of my BTC on 42, got to make some sort of profit somewhere, to try and get my money back.
Activity: 532
Where you buy MEOW?

CoinedUp is the only exchange we are listed at right now (http://www.coinedup.com)

We will be on others soon!
Activity: 27
Activity: 266
Is 24 still a good price to buy at, do you think??

Now you can buy at 22 be fast Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Meow will cost 10x more soon.
Activity: 140
Is 24 still a good price to buy at, do you think??
wow cant believe we hit 31 satoshis already Smiley
this is awesome!

Wow amazing !

At the moment rising diff and rising price Smiley
Activity: 181
really really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
wow cant believe we hit 31 satoshis already Smiley
this is awesome!
MEOW 25 but I refuse to sell!! I will start selling at 200+, I know thats where we are going!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm offering up some goodies for meow.

If anyone drives an e36 bmw or e46 bmw I'm offering up performance parts and replacement parts and swaps for meow coin.

Also Willing to put the first car up for meow asfaik. Its a 1995 bmw M3, 48k miles avus blue on dove interior, fully rebuilt is a great dd/track car. Located in Dayton, ohio. Message me for details if interested.

Also have an extra sapphire 7970 3gb vaporx up for grabs, If anyone needs a mobo and chip for it i can provide those as well as a psu and case.

Heres to meow!

I will say compared to doge coin, all my meow transfers have been quick and easy and arrive very fast.
Activity: 14
my wallet is not sync. what happened?
I massaged coinwarz about MEOW. Please do it also guys, you can do it at the bottom of the page.

This will result in some dumpers who drive the price down. Those people on coinwarz just want to make money and this keeps the price low. So first relaunch and than we will see some further steps ...
I massaged coinwarz about MEOW. Please do it also guys, you can do it at the bottom of the page.

Lots of people trust in meow, hashrate is rising fast, also price wil rise fast
Pages:
Jump to: