Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 69. (Read 246073 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

how many MEOWcoins are in existence?

There should be an easy way to check this

Go to the block chain, just checked it, its about 4.3 billion.

Does this include premined coins? What percent of this is premind may be a better question. I hope the "public ledger" for premined coins becomes a norm among newer coins.

There was NO premine of coins.

Oh seriously? My bad...
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

is there a way to look it up in the wallet/console?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
What is the best address for making Meow donations for development of Kitteh?
legendary
Activity: 924

Does this include premined coins? What percent of this is premind may be a better question. I hope the "public ledger" for premined coins becomes a norm among newer coins.

There was NO premine of coins.

What percent of this is premind may be a better question. I hope the "public ledger" for premined coins becomes a norm among newer coins.
ImI
legendary

i am looking for such an easy way for quite a while now...any advice appreciated
Even premined joke MOON went over 12 (almost 40x increase) satoshi because it doesn't have a unique population of imbecile dumpers Grin

P.S. It's funny though to see these losers getting burned hard (typically the amount of butthurt is overwhelming when price goes 4x-10x from what they dumped)

Moon did quite well on coin-horse too. Dice sites can be a good indicator for if a coin is doing well or not. Unfortunately no one has been playing the Kitteh Coin site for a week. Kitteh horse sad Sad

As a side note I never personally mined or purchased moon.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency, best creation ever!

legendary
Activity: 2086
Very good to see devs that take the coin seriously, big positive community & good prices will surely follow!! Look how moons taking off today, when more people here if Kitteh, she will start that dog chase!! Keep up the good work!
When is this coin going to be avaible in Crypsty?

Sometime after the reefer smoking cat is gone?

People. Please use as many pools as possible.
http://meow.luckyminers.com/ often near 50+% of net power.

Dano - glad to hear news from dev team.

+1! There is a list of pools on our wiki, use someone other than luckyminers or cipherpool: https://kittehcoin.info/wiki/mining-pools/

Thanks Tulpa, sorry if I'm MIA some days for spans of time, gotta pay the bills with the dayjob  Angry but as soon as I get home I do my best to answer everyone's questions and move things forward, gotta give credit to my awesome team too! We'll get a listing of their usernames up on the wiki soon, priorities priorities.

I really do appreciate everyone's support and patience as we make sure this relaunch is solid not just service-wise but also having a solid new client that is secure and well tested with these new features we're working on. This ain't no pump and dump coin we're doing much more than just copying a coin and tweaking its payout schedule and block time  Shocked

If anyone is looking for a reliable pool. I've been mining with http://kit.notnull.org since it opened without issue.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Due to high diff, stupid people are stil selling at low rates Smiley
Time to buy in guys Smiley

0.5btc at 4 just in case dumpers keep being so ridiculous lol
ImI
legendary

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When is this coin going to be avaible in Crypsty?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Even premined joke MOON went over 12 (almost 40x increase) satoshi because it doesn't have a unique population of imbecile dumpers Grin

P.S. It's funny though to see these losers getting burned hard (typically the amount of butthurt is overwhelming when price goes 4x-10x from what they dumped)

houston... we have a problem
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
If U need testing - PM me. Don't want to coin to be destroyed as Etokens right now
legendary
Activity: 1036
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
People. Please use as many pools as possible.
http://meow.luckyminers.com/ often near 50+% of net power.

Dano - glad to hear news from dev team.

+1! There is a list of pools on our wiki, use someone other than luckyminers or cipherpool: https://kittehcoin.info/wiki/mining-pools/

Thanks Tulpa, sorry if I'm MIA some days for spans of time, gotta pay the bills with the dayjob  Angry but as soon as I get home I do my best to answer everyone's questions and move things forward, gotta give credit to my awesome team too! We'll get a listing of their usernames up on the wiki soon, priorities priorities.

I really do appreciate everyone's support and patience as we make sure this relaunch is solid not just service-wise but also having a solid new client that is secure and well tested with these new features we're working on. This ain't no pump and dump coin we're doing much more than just copying a coin and tweaking its payout schedule and block time  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: