Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 118. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
February 12, 2014, 02:56:23 PM
Somebody's been pumping it on cryptsy. Guy has at least 20BTC to play with. He's buying, making walls then removes them after some buy offers have been made.
yea noticed that a big pump otw
Activity: 224
February 12, 2014, 02:43:56 PM
Somebody's been pumping it on cryptsy. Guy has at least 20BTC to play with. He's buying, making walls then removes them after some buy offers have been made.
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
February 12, 2014, 02:34:48 PM
Scared dumpers, weak hands: small announcement: if you feel like dumping in following days, think twice. It's time to hold!!! (at least for a bit lol)

I've been here from the beginning, I saw those funny dumpers selling their kitthe at 1 Satoshi, it doesn't matter if it takes 1 week or 6 months, this coin has a great dev behind. We all know how Max Keiser played ball with this coin, it's just a matter of time.
Maybe next month kitteh will hit 200 satos, but the good deal will come in the summer when we will see kitthe at 1000 Satoshis.
Maybe some of you will think that I'm being pretty optimistic. I heard that before, and all of them are crying right now.
Activity: 196
February 12, 2014, 01:39:59 PM
Scared dumpers, weak hands: small announcement: if you feel like dumping in following days, think twice. It's time to hold!!! (at least for a bit lol)
Activity: 210
February 12, 2014, 01:33:03 PM
I've been buying last few days, so cheap too.
Activity: 196
February 12, 2014, 01:24:44 PM
You few guys posting wallets didn't much get the sarcasm, right? Cheesy

EDIT: someone is buying large amounts of meow as we speak Smiley Cool to see for a change Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
February 12, 2014, 01:23:15 PM
Has the "revolutionary" new feature been announced yet? The one that required a paid hidden github account?
Been holding a few million Kitteh for a while and watching in despair as the price dropped and dropped.
Must say the devs have put my faith back in this coin and will continue to hold.

The way you quote "revolutionary" and you're saying you watch "in despair" , you don;t look like the man with the faith back in.

In that case, shall I just give you all my coins?
Let me know your MEOW address, I'll send them over.

Appreciate every meow I can get: K8JRYggKTqv5Qipptjq9rQJ1hPjcFfFarQ

Thanks!  Cool
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
February 12, 2014, 12:34:05 PM
Has the "revolutionary" new feature been announced yet? The one that required a paid hidden github account?
Been holding a few million Kitteh for a while and watching in despair as the price dropped and dropped.
Must say the devs have put my faith back in this coin and will continue to hold.

The way you quote "revolutionary" and you're saying you watch "in despair" , you don;t look like the man with the faith back in.

Yes, please Smiley

KW9aQfnqPonbueJYPcVWtAPURdjE6pnuB8
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
February 12, 2014, 12:23:28 PM
Keep voting for Kittehcoin @MintPalExchange !
You get 3 votes every hour, or 6 votes/hour if you create an account and log in! Kitteh needs some support here! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Also, if u like, there is a New Crypto Currency Faucet, BTC, LTC, FTC and adding more, get free coins every day!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
February 12, 2014, 12:18:48 PM

You already have someone in need of meows above. Give them to him to spread the faith.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2014, 12:01:54 PM

me too please

KRvYWFQenBiybKDgUtp3RfzSGPDQf1dnKH
Activity: 587
February 12, 2014, 11:58:31 AM

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 12, 2014, 10:59:32 AM
When is KGW being implemented?

its being thoroughly tested at the moment, see twitter

KittehCoin ‏@KittehCoinTeam  7h
Going to spend +24hrs testing the new KGW algo on #kittehcoin, want a bigger sample set before we release but lookin good
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 12, 2014, 10:25:43 AM
When is KGW being implemented?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
February 12, 2014, 09:08:36 AM

February 12, 2014, 08:47:36 AM

Soon(tm). Don't worry, we will announce it shortly.

Ok, thanks.
Just wasn't sure whether I'd missed it or not.
Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2014, 08:43:31 AM

Soon(tm). Don't worry, we will announce it shortly.
February 12, 2014, 08:36:43 AM
legendary
February 12, 2014, 08:35:56 AM
what happen and go so f..... down?HuhHuhHuhHuh?/

Dumping from the current network abusers, I suppose - multipool miners? Before the KGW kicks in, I guess?
On the other note - I DL latest wallet from this thread and the pot smoking cat comes back??
EDIT: I think I got it; SOMEONE UPDATE THE OP PLS?
It's hell of confusing this way, few different wallets in circulation Sad

Pretty sure you did not download it from this thread. OP points to http://kittehcoin.info/wallet/win/kittehcoin-latest.zip
So not sure where you got the other wallet?

legendary
February 12, 2014, 08:32:03 AM
I have rather difficult time to make sense of this kind of english, so it's hard for me to tell is the guy positive or negative.
But, defo - update the wallet in OP and all related places, wouldn't hurt to extend OP with extra info about latest fork too, to avoid people getting very confused.

The ONLY official wallet is on the official website. That will never change. http://kittehcoin.info
Jump to: