Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 115. (Read 223047 times)

wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 12, 2014, 10:41:36 PM
247 pool no mined blocks in 6 hours?? difficulty is high but really...
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
February 12, 2014, 09:39:45 PM
Look at this dumpfest, anyone that listened to me profited/cut losses. Fanboyism and greed is blinding, you need to learn when to cut your attachment to something and secure your money.
It's going lower. Whoever that manipulator/seller is, he's a douche.

In a real free market you can put the orders that you'd like to put. If I see a wall I don't sell cheaper I just don't sell. If I see a buying wall, I don't pay more for buying.
You don't need a Phd to see that. But here we have a whole bunch of people in one side panic selling and in the other side people that want to be a millionaire in 1 month.

So at the end of the day you have a bunch of bag holders in one side and crying babies in the other side..

Investors are taking advantage of all these idiots. In 6 month we'll see the real deal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 12, 2014, 09:19:46 PM
Yep. My bad    Grin
Activity: 196
February 12, 2014, 09:18:44 PM
There's a guy with 0.8 Gh hashing power hopping from coin to coin. I highly doubt it's a multipool since reddcoin isn't listed. Same guy who mined Karmacoin earlier. Impossible to get anything while he's mining...

Bet he's also the one pumping it on coinmarket.

You're in meow thread, m8 Smiley
February 12, 2014, 09:10:50 PM
...i remember mining bitcoin when i was making hundreds of them a day. i never thought i would see the day when they would be worth 1300$ each.

I feel tear in my eye getting ready to launch lol.
Please tell me you didn't dump early Sad

i still have some but no where near the amount that i did have. the cost of mining was very expensive so i had to offset some of the cost by selling some. i dont think many people thought we would see $1300 BTC....i know i didnt.

Understandable. Completely.
But it's fun to read "hundreds of BTC a day" Smiley
Gee, when I remember how I read about them in 2010 and did NOTHING. But yeah I'd also probably dump already at 100 lol.

p.s. Fontas will get that FBI call sooner or later, don't you worry guys.
wB`
February 12, 2014, 09:09:32 PM
Dogecoin has skyrocketed mainly due to the halving and strong manipulation by whales. When people realize that this event is actually pretty meh (the mining accounts for very little of cryptsy volume), I expect there to be a huge influx of people selling and hedging against it. If I were a doge supporter and I finally sold off, where would I go... probably here to Kitteh.

you honestly are probably spot on....but you must remember not everyone is evil and looking to get rich and screw people. one of the worst cases of manipulation happened on BTC-e months ago and when they stated they were delisting TRC and FTC...prices went to almost nothing due to a massive selloff and soon afterwards they announced it was a "mistake" and prices went higher than before....obviously it was not a mistake. Some people lost a ton of cash.

Your talking bout that rediculous fontase trc pump just before it was due to be delisted!! A whole lot of people lost aot of money and a few made a shitload!! Best advice is if you hear of a pump to not get involved or to sell as buy the time you here about it the people who started it are lookin for bagholders! dont let that be you

ya it happened to FTC too. BTC-E said it was a "mistake" lol. I bought some cheap FTC then because I knew the price would go up regardless if it was on BTC-E or not. I still believe BTC-E was in on that BS.
Activity: 224
February 12, 2014, 09:09:28 PM
A lot of fake sell walls, a lot of fake buy walls. Who's doing this is using his head, not rushing it. He's waiting for people to strengthen the walls before moving up.
wB`
February 12, 2014, 09:05:47 PM
...i remember mining bitcoin when i was making hundreds of them a day. i never thought i would see the day when they would be worth 1300$ each.

i still have some but no where near the amount that i did have. the cost of mining was very expensive so i had to offset some of the cost by selling some. i dont think many people thought we would see $1300 BTC....i know i didnt.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2014, 09:03:43 PM
Dogecoin has skyrocketed mainly due to the halving and strong manipulation by whales. When people realize that this event is actually pretty meh (the mining accounts for very little of cryptsy volume), I expect there to be a huge influx of people selling and hedging against it. If I were a doge supporter and I finally sold off, where would I go... probably here to Kitteh.

you honestly are probably spot on....but you must remember not everyone is evil and looking to get rich and screw people. one of the worst cases of manipulation happened on BTC-e months ago and when they stated they were delisting TRC and FTC...prices went to almost nothing due to a massive selloff and soon afterwards they announced it was a "mistake" and prices went higher than before....obviously it was not a mistake. Some people lost a ton of cash.

Your talking bout that ridiculous fontase trc pump just before it was due to be delisted!! A whole lot of people lost a lot of money and a few made a shitload!! Best advice is if you hear of a pump to not get involved or to sell as buy the time you here about it the people who started it are lookin for bagholders! dont let that be you
February 12, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

wB`
February 12, 2014, 08:58:57 PM
It's nice to finally meet people that share my views and aren't complete trolls. Sorry about earlier. Looks like you might get a bounce. I'm tempted to buy.

ya there are a lot of good people here man....obviously you have to be careful when buying since pumps and dumps do happen...with every coin. i remember mining bitcoin when i was making hundreds of them a day. i never thought i would see the day when they would be worth 1300$ each.
February 12, 2014, 08:57:52 PM
Ha, on that note of this not being the last pump, well, I gotta spill it out, I may be wrong but if not - at least people here will get some BTC in the end.
Each time so far, after a longer pump of any bigger market cap coin, and people profiting, masses of BTC poured (although even shortly) to less valuable coins.
Sure, innovation is needed, but at this early point - it's all so fucking messed up that most I suppose can't make sense of it.

And to be back on topic, OK - meow is not based on anything special, just a penny-stock type coin, much like DOGE (which btw IS really stupid, lol cats are older and way more popular meme, at least outside 4chan); and LOT and LEAF; MINT, TOP, la la la - we can go for ages. So nothing innovative, but at least as I'm to understand, this particular coin has 12 people in development crew right now, which actually is a way better situation than most of alternatives. OK; noted - doge might at this point have more, but it's also a 40x market cap, so it's understandable.

I mined 4 mil and bought another 2.7. That's it. Although I can loose with those 2.7 and actually am slightly below buy now, I still got 4m to save for long run, I hope most don't sell all at first Smiley
And for the future ups and downs, well, for those who can - go for it, if you can do it properly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 12, 2014, 08:55:20 PM
It's nice to finally meet people that share my views and aren't complete trolls. Sorry about earlier. Looks like you might get a bounce. I'm tempted to buy.
wB`
February 12, 2014, 08:52:49 PM

February 12, 2014, 08:49:53 PM
Dogecoin has skyrocketed mainly due to the halving and strong manipulation by whales. When people realize that this event is actually pretty meh (the mining accounts for very little of cryptsy volume), I expect there to be a huge influx of people selling and hedging against it. If I were a doge supporter and I finally sold off, where would I go... probably here to Kitteh. Personally I wouldn't buy any coin that isn't innovative, but I just wanted to let everyone here know that this pump will likely not be the last. Anyways, with that I'm off, crypto is nice and all but it still needs to mature.

Yes it is pretty bad...but nothing is as bad as penny stocks where people steal everything! at least with cryptos they usually eventually get pumped back up....penny stocks just disappear lol
Geez tell me about, the SEC is pointless.
wB`
February 12, 2014, 08:48:56 PM
Yes it is pretty bad...but nothing is as bad as penny stocks where people steal everything! at least with cryptos they usually eventually get pumped back up....penny stocks just disappear lol
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
February 12, 2014, 08:44:49 PM
manipulation in cryptos is much worse than in stocks cause it completely unregulated, wild west of finance
February 12, 2014, 08:43:30 PM
...what has this world become?

Not a pretty place for our children, trust me. I am severely disgusted by some people and activities here, first in line.
I work in internet marketing for years and have seen plenty of scumbags taking down anything for their 5 bucks. Or 5 zillion, does not matter.
I was a bit more positive here at first, but it took only a week or two to see what's this world is made of.
And aside countless good people, I'm afraid that greed and ever worse intentions pretty much negate all positive efforts at most times. Sorry to say.

Thus said, I myself am not so much personally worried about future of cryptos. It's bright, very bright in the long run. It may well be that in 20-30 years from now, our children's children won't even remember paper money like those young people nowdays don't remember MTV, or cassettes, or time before smartphones. What I am worried about is that this de-centralised concept won't be as much decentralised.
It may by worst chance all end up same as offline - 5% having 95% and vice versa.

Because you know, when banks eventually come to point where they can't fight this anymore, guess what happens next Cheesy
EDIT: so yeah, in that light - don't sell now, don't even sell in 3 months, or in 3 years. Wait 20 Cheesy
February 12, 2014, 08:40:01 PM
It just grinds me gears the level of manipulation. I've traded stocks for 10+ years and holy shit the manipulation was terrible, mainly by the media.
Now I finally felt like I found refuge in cryptocurrency but lo and behold, here it is again in full force. Look at how the china/russia bans force a BTC crash.
I'm willing to bet that after they are done loading up they will lift the bans, it's horrible and I hate that people stand for it, what has this world become?

Oh well, hopefully 40 holds and you guys can see a permanent increase in price, but you'll have to take out the manipulator and his 20 BTC first.
If Kitteh has actual support and isn't just a victim of a pump and dump, then it should have no problem taking him out.
February 12, 2014, 08:34:40 PM
Well, m8, nobody likes that, in fact, it's really shitty.
But unless you can come up with 200 BTC to counteract that behavior and dedicate time as well, plus the strategy, you can only sit here with the rest and wait for it.
Or furthermore, if you actually have any coin of your preferences, work for it. Because, sure, whales, multipools - those are all dangers here, for any coin, but if you ask me, worst shit (all grace to the exception) of people has came directly to cryptos to do here what they can't in controlled markets - blind, foul and steal from those weaker.

Ultimately, best a coin can do is to develop further without price in mind, however stupid that sounds. Sure, we all got bills to pay, but if someone came here and had spent last nickle to get in cryptos, that would be a bad mistake in any high risk venture one would take like that, not only here. So those might burn for sure if not directly perhaps passively from such behavior.

Totally crappy shit. But one single person, I'm affraid not even many can counteract without $$$ power.
Or you can do talk FUD in most of the pump and dump groups. I spotted a guy few times last week which was saying a lot of shit on IRC to people like Fontas and similar who try to do same, it seemed like it actually helped, as those particular pumps and dumps were rather ineffective. Dunno. Shit, true. How to combat it? Dunno. Smiley
Jump to: