Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 49. (Read 223047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
POS  +1
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
.. and my mac-

heh

Thanks Dano, I did get the note earlier about you being behind on emails so I wasn't expecting a quick response anyway.
Looking forward to getting more info about the current state of affairs.
Activity: 406
Wow, seems like because of recent good news we are going up again!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Hey guys just wanted to pop in and let you know I haven't dropped off this I just have been unfortunately slammed w/work and my mac (only computer) stopped allowing me to login on Monday so I was down Monday+Tuesday imaging the disk, reinstalling OSX, and then reinstalling everything else needed to code and such (everything was encrypted too makin the process painful).

Anyway, @TheMightyX I got your PM and I will reply tomm, want to give it the proper attention it deserves.

Also just throwing this out there someone has offered to do an italian translation of the kittehcoin site for an undisclosed "bounty"- anyone want to throw out some MEOW to get that done?

Sorry I haven't been around I've just been burnt out after the workday and then spending the night just installing stupid apps. Will def catch up with those who have PM'd me and emailed me tomorrow; appreciate everyone who is stepping up to keep things going while I'm busy. I haven't received any pull requests to the new kittehcoin branch but I am looking out for them!

More news to come as I catch up with the proactive community members looking to keep MEOW rollin!
Vires in Numeris
I have a very special idea. Why don't we hard fork now to end the PoW and switch to PoS?
It could drastically boost MEOW's price and launch the kitteh to da moon!

I don't think just switching to PoS is not enough to make the price skyrocket but I have asked dano for more information on the remaining team (such as it may be) to start the process of coordinating a relaunch.

I think it's the only possibility that we have to save MEOW.
Too much inflation is killing our kitteh we must put a stop to this and switch to 100% PoS, inflation is a bad disease!

Just "switching" to PoS is easier said than done.
Would it be a hard fork? Would it be a trade in to an entirely new coin? How would this be done in a secure and transparent manner?
There are a lot of variables.

As well a lot of work has gone into merged-mining and an iOS app and other such features, are we prepared to throw all that away?

I do believe PoS is the route to go and I am in favor of wiping the slate clean, but I don't think its an overnight change and it's not something I would be prepared to do without a community vote. Also, if it can be done in a way as to incorporate some of the existing architecture that would be beneficial.

Dano's a busy guy but hopefully he will respond to my message soon.

If we have no developers lined up to step in after he leaves our next option is to start recruiting.
I would like to take over in a design/management capacity.

In this regard I would be working closely with a developer or developers to design and implement a strategy for the revival of our beloved pet kittehcoin.

But if someone else has already stepped up for that role I will kindly fuck off.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
I have a very special idea. Why don't we hard fork now to end the PoW and switch to PoS?

I don't think just switching to PoS is not enough to make the price skyrocket but I have asked dano for more information on the remaining team (such as it may be) to start the process of coordinating a relaunch.

I think it's the only possibility that we have to save MEOW.
Too much inflation is killing our kitteh we must put a stop to this and switch to 100% PoS, inflation is a bad disease!
Vires in Numeris

Activity: 434
Quote from: sebar25
So, what we're waiting for?

DEVS HELP KITTEH REBORN!
+1!

P.S. Nobody knows why in the last days difficult constantly jumping from 2 to 20?
Multipool/scrypt asic?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Quote from: sebar25

DEVS HELP KITTEH REBORN!
+1!

P.S. Nobody knows why in the last days difficult constantly jumping from 2 to 20?
Activity: 434
Well it may help or may fuck us up totally.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

good idea

Is this possible?

Of course it is, many other developers are going down this path to revive their coin during current bear market.
See Reddcoin, Maxcoin.

DEVS HELP KITTEH REBORN!
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

good idea

Is this possible?

Of course it is, many other developers are going down this path to revive their coin during current bear market.
See Reddcoin, Maxcoin.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

good idea

Is this possible?
Activity: 22
coin is dead...
dev team moved to another coin.
sorry for all the investors

to the rest of the dev team who promised so many things (and then didn't have time)... good luck with your next coin..

EDIT:.. not dead dead (transactions still work).
but abandoned..

Dude... Go away.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100

good idea
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We've open up a new pool. Our old one (http://meow.hasher.ca) is still up to allow miners some time to withdraw their MEOW.

Our new pool is: http://www.hasher.ca

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
No accounts or personal information or email addresses
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (Coming Soon)

To mine:

Username: your MEOW wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3414

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
Activity: 51
coin is dead...
dev team moved to another coin.
sorry for all the investors

to the rest of the dev team who promised so many things (and then didn't have time)... good luck with your next coin..

EDIT:.. not dead dead (transactions still work).
but abandoned..
Why are you still here? Stop crying or leave. Such as you are now collapsing rates, panic selling coins.
Pages:
Jump to: