Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 56. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Mintpal will let in any SCAM coin, if someone pays for the "votes" - simple as that. Cant see any benefit's from being listed there. And certainly do not recommend anyone to buy votes for Kitteh in that page.

Making people pay for votes is a scam and just a money making scheme.

I disagree, it's not a scam, it's obviously a newly popular exchange, this is the way they choose to make money, they are upfront about it; I may not agree with it but it's far from a scam..
Big money fro adding the coin and also asking for commision? That's maybe a bit too mutch.

It's really a question of what people are willing to pay, I agree, it's asking for a lot, but they are being transparent about it so I really do not see why someone would call it a scam.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I'm doing a research project on coin distribution for both older and new coins. I'm interested on gathering some data for top addresses and how much of the coins the top100 have. This along with the number of people (addresses) actually holding any amount of coins.

I have some info from bitinfocharts on a few coins but I really do need some data on other coins along with less exposed or new ones.

If anyone knows an explorer with this feature drop a line.

This?

http://coinia.net/kittehcoin/getbalance.php?top=100

Purrfect. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
kitteh is dying...people has other "good" scamcoins to mine Sad

Kitteh was never a scam.  The Devs put a lot of work into it.  It sucks that scam coin devs can make bank and run off with people's money through premines and ipos, Kitteh team isn't like that.

Most of the altcoins, except a few POS coins are taking a beating now.Have to wait for a BTC rise.

Respectfully disagree.  When I last checked the voting on MintPal it looked like Kitteh was pretty near the top of the voting list.  Cryptsy is dead, but if this coin was on MintPal then this would renew interest in the coin.   Keep voting is all I'm saying and who knows where this could be with news from dev + listing on Mintpal = the moon (and back again).  Great coin, great team.  MintPal has tons of BTC floating around on it at the moment waiting for good oppurtunities, but this coin has been around a while and it may take a bit of time to get a sustained rise.  The future is very bright.

Voting on mintpal has only a few people (2-5) real support. So it is not an indicator of interest for this coin. Dev also make me disappointed. I am still waiting for big new features was announced since beginning of February (merged-mining, zerocoin integration, and nameID/coincontrol integration etc.).

Also removing random block value still nowhere, until that, I'm no more interested in mining MEOW. Value rises, multipools exploits high value blocks, value falls ...
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
I'm doing a research project on coin distribution for both older and new coins. I'm interested on gathering some data for top addresses and how much of the coins the top100 have. This along with the number of people (addresses) actually holding any amount of coins.

I have some info from bitinfocharts on a few coins but I really do need some data on other coins along with less exposed or new ones.

This?

http://coinia.net/kittehcoin/getbalance.php?top=100
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Announcing our 1 MILLION DOGECOIN Giveaway

<>>

We are giving away 1,000,000 DOGE in a prize draw - available to everyone who mines at any of our pools (including MEOW) starting from today. As you mine, you will earn "tickets" to the prize draw. The more tickets you have the more chance of winning. The first draw will be made when we have found our first DOGE block.

Starts right now - click here to learn more

Mine at our MEOW pool

Our thread here on BCT

I can confirm that the prize is for real - I mined both DOGE and MEOW there and won cool 100k DOGEs.  I like this pool a lot and you can still get 0% promo codes for mining there (not sure if they are for MEOW only, but the codes are available on the MEOW dashboard).
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Not sure what you expect -- daily updates from the devs? If this was some sort of major corporate project, weekly projects would be a reasonable expectation, but we're lucky we get the updates we do for a side project done in dev's free time!!

Look to Twitter, Reddit, and IRC if you want to keep up to date, that's where the more productive conversations are happening -- seems this thread has just been hijacked by FUD and market speculation..  Undecided

Thank you Zachamo, as always you are a man of reason among a flood of complaints.

For those who have joined said flood, please take into consideration the following:

-We did not premine at all, Satoshi premined 5% of Bitcoin, yet no one is waiting for updates from Satoshi..

-Not only that but we did not start KittehCoin, like many of you, we liked KittehCoin and wanted to see it live which is why Dano, I and the rest of the team took it upon us to restore it to where it is now.

-We are not huge miners and did not have as much of a chance to instamine it as the most people did in the first few days (I own about half a MH myself which is negligible).

-We ALL have daytime jobs and wive's/girlfriend and some of us have kids too.

-The weather we've been having in the past couple of months have made us all sick, a couple of times at least!

-Lack of funds has put a huge damper in our movement, we've had so many projects flawed because we simply could fund our projects and donations to our development wallet has been EXTREMELY scarce.

-We have a winning team, but without funds, a winning team goes nowhere and puts in hard work and effort on projects that can never come to light.

-Not only do we deal with the development side, the business outreach side, the social community side, but on top of that we have to deal with people complaining that we are not doing enough? As if we were actually your employees!

-I have invested a good amount of my own personal funds not on speculation but on actually getting things going for KittehCoin, I know everyone in the KittehCommand has as well and so have some of our contributors. I've invested hundreds of hours towards this project, unpaid; I could have done overtime at my work and actually gotten something out of it; in fact I've left my work many times early to make sure our team reaches deadlines. We've NEVER asked for a paycheck from anyone.

-IMO, any new coin that comes out must have an IPO to survive all of this(with escrow of course). We have proven we are not a scam, but very often are accused of such without any basis whatsoever.. If we were running a scam, we would actually make money, right now were not even close to being compensated for our time.

this
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
If the coins is profitable to mine , multipools will mine it. It's simple as that. KWG is just to prevent pools switching in and out and taking advantage of the difficulty.
But if the coin is the most profitable to mine , even with the increase difficulty , multipools will mine it and dump it.
Activity: 188
Interesting article...who and why would do that?

Cannot find the buy order, charts show no such purchase, do they mean a buy wall somewhere on some odd exchange ?
Would be also nice to get a screenshot or a link.

they are talking about the whale in cryptsy, think its still the same one now with big buys on 4 and big sells on 6 and above, he initially had a 60 btc buy wall. he has prob 500,000,000 - 800,000,000 kitteh i wld say. hes been buying for last 2-3 weeks!

So we will see kitteh at 50-60sat in the near future :>?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Cannot find the buy order, charts show no such purchase, do they mean a buy wall somewhere on some odd exchange ?

they are talking about the whale in cryptsy, think its still the same one now with big buys on 4 and big sells on 6 and above, he initially had a 60 btc buy wall. he has prob 500,000,000 - 800,000,000 kitteh i wld say. hes been buying for last 2-3 weeks!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Kitteh was never a scam.  The Devs put a lot of work into it.  It sucks that scam coin devs can make bank and run off with people's money through premines and ipos, Kitteh team isn't like that.

Most of the altcoins, except a few POS coins are taking a beating now.Have to wait for a BTC rise.

Respectfully disagree.  When I last checked the voting on MintPal it looked like Kitteh was pretty near the top of the voting list.  Cryptsy is dead, but if this coin was on MintPal then this would renew interest in the coin.   Keep voting is all I'm saying and who knows where this could be with news from dev + listing on Mintpal = the moon (and back again).  Great coin, great team.  MintPal has tons of BTC floating around on it at the moment waiting for good oppurtunities, but this coin has been around a while and it may take a bit of time to get a sustained rise.  The future is very bright.

Voting on mintpal has only a few people (2-5) real support. So it is not an indicator of interest for this coin. Dev also make me disappointed. I am still waiting for big new features was announced since beginning of February (merged-mining, zerocoin integration, and nameID/coincontrol integration etc.).
Activity: 238

If I had 60btc to buy with, Meow would be at 40 50 sats now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 238

Activity: 233
Mintpal will let in any SCAM coin, if someone pays for the "votes" - simple as that. Cant see any benefit's from being listed there. And certainly do not recommend anyone to buy votes for Kitteh in that page.

I disagree, it's not a scam, it's obviously a newly popular exchange, this is the way they choose to make money, they are upfront about it; I may not agree with it but it's far from a scam..
Big money fro adding the coin and also asking for commision? That's maybe a bit too mutch.
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

Kitteh was never a scam.  The Devs put a lot of work into it.  It sucks that scam coin devs can make bank and run off with people's money through premines and ipos, Kitteh team isn't like that.

Respectfully disagree.  When I last checked the voting on MintPal it looked like Kitteh was pretty near the top of the voting list.  Cryptsy is dead, but if this coin was on MintPal then this would renew interest in the coin.   Keep voting is all I'm saying and who knows where this could be with news from dev + listing on Mintpal = the moon (and back again).  Great coin, great team.  MintPal has tons of BTC floating around on it at the moment waiting for good oppurtunities, but this coin has been around a while and it may take a bit of time to get a sustained rise.  The future is very bright.

Pages:
Jump to: