Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 59. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
kitteh bb
dano fuck u

earlier posts...

good job 2/25

Latest news of kitteh Smiley))))) 3/02

kitteh bb   
dano fuck u    4/10

WtF ?? hacked account or drinkin to dam much... wat up ?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
kitteh bb
dano fuck u
That was mining farm attack Wink
Is back at normal at arround 5 now.

Mpools will not hang out to kill us off as much, as they dump at lowest bid. (autodump)

Farms will if they want coins, as you will need powerful rigs to get coins now, still very low diff.
Doge was around 1000+ diff last time I looked, slows down the strip mining. But cannot stop it all.

KGW is protecting us somewhat, without it we would have lost much more.
Coin is still liked, and not considered a scam coin, as devs have attempted to slow the strip mining, thus being unpopular with hydraulic mining equipment users Smiley

I think a version update on wallet is needed now, some are using RPC and the SSL up to version f is hackable.
wallet needs to be recompiled with "G" version or better when they can.

I have NO idea how much work it is.

Updated wallets are ready, we are just testing them.

Wonderful ! Thank You
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Mpools will not hang out to kill us off as much, as they dump at lowest bid. (autodump)

Farms will if they want coins, as you will need powerful rigs to get coins now, still very low diff.
Doge was around 1000+ diff last time I looked, slows down the strip mining. But cannot stop it all.

Coin is still liked, and not considered a scam coin, as devs have attempted to slow the strip mining, thus being unpopular with hydraulic mining equipment users Smiley

I think a version update on wallet is needed now, some are using RPC and the SSL up to version f is hackable.

Updated wallets are ready, we are just testing them.

Activity: 4
legendary
Activity: 1330
dafar consulting
Activity: 51
legendary
dafar consulting
Difficulty 17.8  Shocked

is that high or low?
Activity: 51
Difficulty 17.8  Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

200 sats, yeah sure...
What are you talking about? Nobody said that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300

200 sats, yeah sure...
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hey wtf is up with coinedup? Did they remove MEOW/BTC?

I haven't been on it for months.... do I have to convert it to DOGE and then BTC now??

200.000 now

Fuck you made me think we hit 200 sats... you got me so fucking excited for a second. Damn you

Coinedup removed MEOW/LTC market, MEOW has been moved to MBTC market, same thing as btc really
legendary
dafar consulting
But wat about 200 SATS doe?
200.000 now

Fuck you made me think we hit 200 sats... you got me so fucking excited for a second. Damn you
[/quote]
BTW i thought the same for a while Cheesy it's taht we have passed 200k blocks succesfully.
legendary
dafar consulting
Hey wtf is up with coinedup? Did they remove MEOW/BTC?

I haven't been on it for months.... do I have to convert it to DOGE and then BTC now??

200.000 now

This source is dedicated for MEOW. And I think you understand that if I'll provide a source code everyone can use it for own coins. With such a "big" support for MEOW it will go down on mintpal again. (Without my votes it is max  500 votes daily). I understand that you can't trust unknown source. But my suggestion is -  just create vm and some fake accounts and support kitteh with your votes. At this moment I'll stop my votings and we will see a real voting support.
Why should we belive account registered yesterday only to post this...maybe you are trying to get meow out of mintpal by admiting that you are cheating?
Ok forgot this. I see you all care only account registration time and number of posts. I just wanted to help.
Well i'm sorry i didn't want to insult you or anything but that post seemed like the only point of it was hurting meow voting count on mintpal.
If no then sorry again pal.
Activity: 6
This source is dedicated for MEOW. And I think you understand that if I'll provide a source code everyone can use it for own coins. With such a "big" support for MEOW it will go down on mintpal again. (Without my votes it is max  500 votes daily). I understand that you can't trust unknown source. But my suggestion is -  just create vm and some fake accounts and support kitteh with your votes. At this moment I'll stop my votings and we will see a real voting support.
Why should we belive account registered yesterday only to post this...maybe you are trying to get meow out of mintpal by admiting that you are cheating?
Ok forgot this. I see you all care only account registration time and number of posts. I just wanted to help.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
200.000 now

Yaaaa ! Meow !  we made it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: