Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 72. (Read 223047 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
got already 7.7M MEOW
sold 1.5M at 4, and 6.2M at 5 satoshi
sold 0.366 BTC for ILS
sent ₪732.71 ILS to help the dog
only less than 300 premined centralized ILS left for paying the surgery.. 4 days to go
I hope he will heal from this

this day was interesting. and quick funding.

let us know what happens with him
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
got already 7.7M MEOW
sold 1.5M at 4, and 6.2M at 5 satoshi
sold 0.366 BTC for ILS
sent ₪732.71 ILS to help the dog
only less than 300 premined centralized ILS left for paying the surgery.. 4 days to go
I hope he will heal from this

this day was interesting. and quick funding.

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
lol here we come 1satoshi again, hope it doesnt goes to litecoin market

YYY ? 1SAT ? WHERE  Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
lol here we come 1satoshi again, hope it doesnt goes to litecoin market
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Hopefully this will be the last time we saw Kittehcoin under 5 satoshis!
Activity: 341
Donated 100k MEOW to the charity that I bought from the whale at 5 Satoshis! The only way is up now! I'm hodling like all the bitcoin holders.
legendary
Here we come... 1 satoshi Sad

WE HAVE WON

Time 2 buy, the whale is history, the way up is open
Activity: 326
King of all the land

Dafar, we just had a major breakthrough in destroying the whale! This is time to celebrate, 1 satoshi is history.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I'm out of BTC and holding now about 50M kitteh.
Your turn Wink

EDIT: New 3.5 BTC sell order @5. Someone doing something nasty :/
EDIT: -7BTC @10 ... out of ammo? Cheesy
legendary
The idiot whales wall at 5 has been eaten!!! That will teach him!!! get your buys in now while still real cheap, dont even consider selling
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
People believe it or not but the best thing you can do for this coin is hoarding it and don't sell it as soon as the price goes up 10%.
Silly cats images are funny and active development is good but in the end the price is only made by speculators who buy and hold for the long term.
I'm personally holding a huge amount of this coin, i've been buying from 50 satoshis all the way down to 3 and i've also tipped the development team more then once.
I'll tell you one thing, i'm not going to sell my coins because i know the best support i can give to this coin is buy and hold to my position.
Do the same as me and i promise you'll see our little kitteh catch up with Doge in a blink of an eye.

Buy and hold people, the future is bright !
See you to da moon  Wink

Will we ever see 120 sats again.... ever?  Embarrassed

I HOPE SO  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Will we ever see 120 sats again.... ever?  Embarrassed
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
People believe it or not but the best thing you can do for this coin is hoarding it and don't sell it as soon as the price goes up 10%.
Silly cats images are funny and active development is good but in the end the price is only made by speculators who buy and hold for the long term.
I'm personally holding a huge amount of this coin, i've been buying from 50 satoshis all the way down to 3 and i've also tipped the development team more then once.
I'll tell you one thing, i'm not going to sell my coins because i know the best support i can give to this coin is buy and hold to my position.
Do the same as me and i promise you'll see our little kitteh catch up with Doge in a blink of an eye.

Buy and hold people, the future is bright !
See you to da moon  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: