Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 9. (Read 223011 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Dan, is  MEOW also going to join Supernet?

Danno has removed himself from coin development and is slowly letting the coin die purposely while he builds his income from syscoin. He was supposed to transfer any and all the files so that we could start the relaunch but after a couple months of him sending 1 message every 3 weeks saying he was sending them still nothing.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Dan, is  MEOW also going to join Supernet?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
WHEN WILL 1 MEOW = 50 satoshi?
Activity: 266
Are you on any exchanges any more?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Nice to see this coin relaunched it was the first coin I started mining along with bitcoin it was my favorite for a time then evrything just stopped working I had been wondering what had happened.What is a safe amount of hasrate for the network?Sorry if this is a dumb question but I dont want to mess anything up or does hasrate even matter?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The inflation is way too high for it to make any major move.

Inflation is lower than BTC, LTC, DGB and many others. You don't know what you are talking. It's below 6% per year.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Nice to see some activity in here. This coin is one of my favourites. Keep it going! Smiley

I thought my KittehCoins would become worthless until the relaunch. Thanks for everyone's work keeping Kitteh going.

When is the relaunch?

Also, how much longer until kitteh reaches terminal mining?  The inflation is way too high for it to make any major move.
Activity: 46
Nice to see some activity in here. This coin is one of my favourites. Keep it going! Smiley

I thought my KittehCoins would become worthless until the relaunch. Thanks for everyone's work keeping Kitteh going.
Miners wanted!

https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/MEOW

A lot of other coins to alternate between.

You can also recommend other scrypt coins and I'll do my best to make this pool your #1 choice!

Join to day, share your love!

<3

/Bejjan

Highly recommended pool!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Miners wanted!

https://pool.bejjan.net/pool/MEOW

A lot of other coins to alternate between.

You can also recommend other scrypt coins and I'll do my best to make this pool your #1 choice!

Join to day, share your love!

<3

/Bejjan
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Nice to know there is still interest in this currency.  The Kittehcoin pool is always has some miners and the difficulty is very reasonable at it's current price.

Note, I'll be moving the pool over to some new hardware in the next few weeks.
Also there will be a new control panel being deployed that will allow you to set a custom difficulty.

Be sure to let me know, we are working on an overhaul right now and will add your pool details to the site.

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Nice to know there is still interest in this currency.  The Kittehcoin pool is always has some miners and the difficulty is very reasonable at it's current price.

Note, I'll be moving the pool over to some new hardware in the next few weeks.
Also there will be a new control panel being deployed that will allow you to set a custom difficulty.
Activity: 532
guys. if need pool for this coin. i am ready create pool for this coin. thanks

We will be in touch when everything else is in order!

ok thanks. i am wait you answear

We will be in touch when everything else is in order!
Activity: 532
Activity: 38
Help get the server migrated. Veremit has been working on this but at this point I need to turn the box off and it runs the Forums and the blockchain.

Someone pm me and I'll zip up all the data and DB including changing admin pass before hand such that the sites can be setup elsewhere. I can deliver it as an Anazon AMI if that's easier lmk. First person to contact me gets it at this point, they can coordinate with veremit.

Sorry I'm just very busy with Syscoin but I'm trying to hand kittehcoin over. Vere has the domains, now just move them to whoever pms me- preferably jurassicfrog.
Hold fire Dano .. I will co-ordinate .. just still got a hell of a lot on the RL plate .. you can email whatever to me, or bug me via Hangouts .. you have my details .. use them Wink

@ryandanielt .. I've seen your pm, and look forward to the contribution you can provide. Will reply under separate cover .. if you can hit me up in #kittehcoin on Freenode IRC .. linky on webpage to webchat iirc. Just idle .. and we'll catch up, I have a ZNC that lives there, and I host the (basic) bot. Hoping to resuscitate the Williebot we had to do coin functions, and perhaps get a faucet set up.

@jurrassicfrog .. periodically I clear out the forum spam .. since its quiet over there I don't look too often. I have admins, and I can let you have mod privileges. My 1st priority is to stop these spammers registering and being able to post, but it seems my efforts are somewhat thwarted there. Any ideas welcomed .. I would like to get the forum SMF updated, so will co-ordinate with @ryandanielt getting this done. Anyone with SMF2 experience .. mine is somewhat limited to SMF1 .. or we can transition to phpBB3 if you guys feel that would help ..

All ears here, and we are always welcoming support .. I can't always promise to respond to bct pm's .. so please feel free to idle and pester me in IRC.. https://kittehcoin.info/#chat and spam the hell outta my nicks (the ones with @ , but leave the bot alone Tongue !!).
Help get the server migrated. Veremit has been working on this but at this point I need to turn the box off and it runs the Forums and the blockchain.

Someone pm me and I'll zip up all the data and DB including changing admin pass before hand such that the sites can be setup elsewhere. I can deliver it as an Anazon AMI if that's easier lmk. First person to contact me gets it at this point, they can coordinate with veremit.

Sorry I'm just very busy with Syscoin but I'm trying to hand kittehcoin over. Vere has the domains, now just move them to whoever pms me- preferably jurassicfrog.

Awaiting details!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

Pages:
Jump to: