Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 90. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i buy the whole time some kittehcoin ! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
do the people panic selling realize they are selling to investors and large holders that in a months time will resell them the same coins at a premium?

Give that up, dumpers do not care...
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
do the people panic selling realize they are selling to investors and large holders that in a months time will resell them the same coins at a premium?
I suspect that's because Cryptsy and Coinedup have been our primary two exchanges so far.

I've done a little trading on Poloniex with Kitteh, but the majority has been on those two. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hmmm, I thought the BTC/Meow stats were entire network ? You mean that info is just for that exchange ?
If so that info is very misleading. We need network transaction info to judge if any of the devs tweeks and upgrades
have impact. I have not been selling cept a few coins which were open orders at 40 and 50 which sold on the last run. 10000 coins is all.

At least I found why it (all) coins were falling, no one was buying. even small amounts of USD - BTC make a impact at this point.
And you get coins cheaper than mining them. (without the overheated room Smiley
Activity: 168
We can't judge the prices on any coin right now. Every single coin is down right now and they literally have no volume. After the bitcoin fiasco calms down, prices will go back to normal for most coins.
wB`
Who killed kitteh? Angry

do you just go around to every alt coin thread and blame the community for the low price? have you not noticed a huge downward trend with EVERY coin since the GOX news?

instead of going and posting about the declining prices in the threads maybe you could post something more positive and help improve the community....
wB`

I follow quite a few alt coins on bitcoin talk and its really funny that everyone is like "who killed Penguincoin" "who killed Earthcoin" "who killed leafcoin" etc...

nothing has "killed" these coins. this is a bad time for cryptos right now and people are legitimately scared and some have withdrawn everything at a loss. it will take some time for things to get back to normal. just be patient.
Activity: 75
Activity: 434
Who killed kitteh? Angry
nobody yet...hopefully
Activity: 129
Who killed kitteh? Angry
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
I think Cipherpool (http://kit.cipherpool.com) may be mining on a fork. They still have unconfirmed blocks from the 15th!

I can see 2 workers on there pushing 3.5MH; so that's a lot of wasted Hash.
Activity: 60
I suspect that's because Cryptsy and Coinedup have been our primary two exchanges so far.

I've done a little trading on Poloniex with Kitteh, but the majority has been on those two. Anyone else in the same boat?

Must be a trick ? why ? I bought all of it at lowest I could get till it went up to 18 and ran out of BTC I will do it again next week with more.
It was fun to watch the coin go from 12 to 18 just from me and my 0.02000000 btc Smiley

Look up top on poloniex we have no BTC action going on daily most coins do 2 - 5 btc in action a day.
wB`

just have to be patient and hold. you will kick yourself if you panic sell now and lose 75 percent of your investment....
wB`
ahh...11satoshis on poloniex

ya price is very low at the moment. i have looked at almost every coin on cryptsy and they are all in similar situations. i know dano said there will be an update tomorrow. he mentioned something about merged mining, etc. Smiley

Buy em all...
Activity: 61
welcome back, dano  Wink