Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 93. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
With the Kittehcoin community so very small, in the end there will be few big holders holding 90% of the coins, that will be fun  Undecided
Meow needs to spread and community needs to grow. We are too focused at the price while we should be focused on making Kittehcoin better and introducing Kittehcoin to the larger public. Maybe we should just accept that the value of Kittehcoin is around 20 satoshi for now. We are in it for the long run I keep hearing so lets stop staring at Cryptsy for a while. I admit, I keep looking at the price also but its not gonna make it better any time soon.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
i hope that the price keeps falling to 5 satoshi or lower, then i can buy lots of kittehs Smiley
MEOW

Yeah yeah, buy @5 and sell @6... we can't help kitteh by this way.

i never said that this will help kitteh, i just said that if the price is low you should buy cheap kittehs, because kittehcoin is a nice coin with much potential and it will go up.

i have an other question: what does the zerocoin-feature mean exactly? i just found a coin which is called zerocoin ...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i hope that the price keeps falling to 5 satoshi or lower, then i can buy lots of kittehs Smiley
MEOW

Yeah yeah, buy @5 and sell @6... we can't help kitteh by this way.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
MEOW

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
SHIT ... PRICE AND BUYERS SUPPORT DONT LOOKS GOOD  Cry Cry
Activity: 80
Cryptocurrency, best creation ever!
It hasn't been "used" / transferred elsewhere.

ok but now wtf is this, why has the person who stole my coins taken an exact amount that i received  about 20 days ago wtf

and i backtracked where i received the money from, it was when i was withdrawing from coinedup
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
It hasn't been "used" / transferred elsewhere.

wtf does not redeemed yet mean
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
To all my fellow Kittehs!

I know you believe in our coin! It is now time to spread the word as far as possible and get new Kittehs in our community, please see this thread on our forum:

https://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-(non-client)-meow-talk/how-can-i-help-kittehcoin-(-i-mean-you!-)-)/new/#new

Also please remember if you want the coin to succeed : KittehCoinTeam Official Donation Address: KTiU2iYZyykHG9EBbYZ85ygpWNReXtZbFm
(from first post & website)
Ok wtf just happen... someone made a transaction from my QT for 35 million meows... my wallets encrypted im shitting bricks right now, heres the address:

KGBqSX3fJRGowLoioTpJZar5TvbfNM2pGj

Why didn't they take everything idk.. but this is fucking strange and this happened less than 24 hours ago when I was sleeping fuck fuck wtf

Were those bought or mined?

mined luckily but still fuck

You didn't by any chance have a moon coin wallet at any point?  I understand that there was a virus floating around with an unofficial wallet build.

nope, never did, plus i scanned everything before i unzipped, wtf why did they only steal that much confuses me, fuck me dead
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Ok wtf just happen... someone made a transaction from my QT for 35 million meows... my wallets encrypted im shitting bricks right now, heres the address:

Why didn't they take everything idk.. but this is fucking strange and this happened less than 24 hours ago when I was sleeping fuck fuck wtf

You didn't by any chance have a moon coin wallet at any point?  I understand that there was a virus floating around with an unofficial wallet build.

Activity: 780
Merit: 501

im still trying to comprehend how this happened, the computer was off and my computers clean, maybe someone has my private keys?? but how
wB`
Activity: 84
So did everybody learn their Max Keiser pump and dump lesson yet  Wink

he and all of his minions screwed a lot of people Sad
Activity: 112
So did everybody learn their Max Keiser pump and dump lesson yet  Wink
wB`
i guess everyone sells for a loss if the price doesnt go up Sad
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
To all my fellow Kittehs!

I know you believe in our coin! It is now time to spread the word as far as possible and get new Kittehs in our community, please see this thread on our forum:

https://kittehcoin.info/forums/general-(non-client)-meow-talk/how-can-i-help-kittehcoin-(-i-mean-you!-)-)/new/#new

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5418475

Be sure to vote for KittehCoin!  Decide on the next coin to be offered at Atomic-Trade.com
wB`
people selling at this price are honestly stupid...they are just getting baited in by the big players so they can collect all of their coins. its honestly sad that they keep falling for the same old tricks...
Pages:
Jump to: