Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MetaMorph.Pro - All-in-one app to secure, manage and exchange cryptos! - page 6. (Read 18600 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I have read about MetaMorph and very interesting about the project. The MetaMorph project can check portfolios with easy-to-understand graphs and clones in real time. Is this the reason MetaMorph has outstanding features?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am really happy to be part of this project, it's solidly plan, this project is product of committed team and highly experienced people, I wish this project all the success it deserves  Grin

The project is really impressive, such a multilateral exchange is simply necessary for convenient and safe storage of our coins.I think that such platforms should be developed, and we just need to support the team, and I think they will succeed with the implementation.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I am really happy to be part of this project, it's solidly plan, this project is product of committed team and highly experienced people, I wish this project all the success it deserves  Grin
Activity: 249
I think in the future this project will be able to compete with the same theme project, provided all teams always maintain cohesiveness in work, hopefully all can achieve success with maximum results.
Activity: 43
The way exchange works is we use hash-time logged contracts which essentially means when you send over a transaction and its received by the other individual, it will either complete or refund both of them in an entirely trustless manner
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Watch this 30 Second Demo Video...

Hey there Metamorphians!

​​​​​​​Exciting news, we are progressing much further now and happy with the new UI/UX of the updated platform.

This is a development update overview for the Alpha version of
MetaMorph Pro:

We should have the new Exchange (Morphing) section ready to test by the end of this week. We may do an internal test first before allow the public to try it out.

Additionally...

Here is a message from the CEO.

We will be having a few new deals this week, so we are still in discussions with those companies as they need to be carefully integrated to the MetaMorph.pro platform so we are discussing the technical requirements to our engineers.

To view what Daniel Lew - CEO has to say, simply enable images above and click on the image of the video to open up in a new window below.

Message from the CEO:
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
MetaMorph Combines the Most Popular Cryptocurrencies on the Market
https://thecoinshark.net/metamorph-combines-the-most-popular-cryptocurrencies-on-the-market/

Cryptocurrency exchanges are very important in today`s crypto world. There are centralized and decentralized ones. They differ in anonymity, in vulnerability, in control over the funds. Sometimes it is hard even for a seasoned trader to decide which one to choose, not to mention newbies being overwhelmed and confused.

MetaMorph.pro is a thing that will help you. It was created to make reports, alerts, buying and selling crypto, reading charts easy to understand. So let’s go deeper and find the advantages of this innovative project.
copper member

MetaMorph.pro is happy to announce that Contractium Network will be listed on our platform!
copper member

We are excited to announce our newest Advisor who has joined the MetaMorph.pro team and will represent us in LATAM (Latin America)

Please welcome David Yao
copper member

The full updated version of MetaMorph.pro will be available to the public during Q3 2018.

Here are the benefits of MetaMorph.pro moving forward:

➡️ Simply exchange a coin within 60 seconds flat on average or do advanced trading with full Orderbook functionality.
➡️ No KYC needed in order to exchange coins or trade, totally anonymous.
➡️ 100% safe and secure including wallet backup functionality.
➡️ Check portfolio and easily view what your best investments are.
➡️ Discounts and benefits when holding METM coin within the MetaMorph.pro wallet.
➡️ Easily replace long wallet addresses as usernames in a address book for easier sending and receiving.
➡️ Full reports feature to keep organized on history of trades per specific dates, great for bookkeeping.
➡️ Simply sync your token portfolio using Ledger, MetMask, Parity, Mist.
➡️ Get trading alerts and notifications to suggest when is the right time to buy or sell.
➡️ Use the slick web interface or download the app on desktop or mobile devices.

More information here:
https://metamorph.pro/
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
hello. what's happening? any bad news? or airdrops/bounties tokens have been distributed?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Merit: 252
CEO is teaching how to support the price on an exchange and don't sell until 10x+ looks super weird to me. It's not a serious marketing...
Activity: 140
I believe it’s time to bring out to the market a decentralized easy to use all-in-one tool with advanced reporting solutions but without the complications and compliance issues that a traditional crypto exchange has.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Present a quite interesting Project exchange because this project offers a complete wallet application on the security, convenience in transactions and supported many features, of course can facilitate us transact in one application, precalenya also have started any transaction hopefully the project can be successful, this Project has a team that is very experienced in the field, of course this becomes a special attraction for investors who want to join.success for Metamorph
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Good news! Tell me please, where I can find the form to take part in this event?
copper member
Since the project is promoting security, can I ask what is your security measures and precautions? Maybe someday I will be part of this project and it is important for me to know that all my information and data are secured.

Hi. I can find the links to block explorer and source code. Could someone post it, pls?

If you want to faster answer joined to telegram group https://t.me/metamorphofficial admin and metm team are very active here find daniel lew the ceo willing to help them. The website of metamorph is currently maintenance pls be patient and stay tuned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hi. I can find the links to block explorer and source code. Could someone post it, pls?
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Since the project is promoting security, can I ask what is your security measures and precautions? Maybe someday I will be part of this project and it is important for me to know that all my information and data are secured.
Pages:
Jump to: