Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MetaMorph.Pro - All-in-one app to secure, manage and exchange cryptos! - page 9. (Read 18600 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I just put in some buy orders for this coin. I've spent the whole day reading everything about it and I am pimped. Can't wait to see where this coin goes at the end of the year. Great team and awesome goals. Love it!

I see you speak very accurately! METM as an intermediate currency for the conversion of currencies with low margin, best security, fast transaction speed ... It also allows investors to exchange and coin storage, portfolio testing ... easily, understandably. It will definitely grow stronger!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
I have tried swap in test exchange already, and i worked really smooth, an excellent idea to cut off intermediate when i want to swap my token to ETH, BTC or any cryptocurrencies  Shocked
Activity: 222
Good afternoon. It's really a great project. Good luck and prosperity!
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Want 500 METM tokens for FREE?

Hey Metamorphs!

This is your chance to get METM tokens right away at no cost!

In order to get some METM tokens for FREE we want you to trial out our Exchange.

Simply trial our exchange and swap any coin for any amount here: https://lite.metamorph.pro/exchange

Just copy and paste proof of transaction on our Telegram bounty page @MetaMorphBounty with your ERC20 address and we will send over your 500 free METM tokens to you right away!

* This is limited to 100 people only.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Based on our checking this coin has a good project and good platform that will make this coin popular. We are hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active. Good luck and God bless to this coin.
Activity: 15
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
MetaMorph.Pro does look good for a project. Everything that are offered is good to get.
By giving the opportunity to exchange coins across exchanger is really helping for everyone who has many kinds of coins.
Since making many account on different exchange is really a pain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Idea has some potential but i think you should make more marketing and increase attention in your project. Sometimes fancy visuals are not enough to get what you planned in the first place.
Activity: 252
How many people is there in your team, do you have dedicated team for marketing and PR?
the team involved in this project will always try to give the best for this project, the spirit and success is always this project in the future, just as its sales can also achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
How many people is there in your team, do you have dedicated team for marketing and PR?
Activity: 43
 i think this is awesome. we hope so...
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Was soft cap reached? How much is soft cap for this project?
Activity: 285
Merit: 102

The project is smart and promising, with a demanded product. Despite not very successful fees, the team, I hope, will bring the project to a logical conclusion.
Activity: 215
I am glad to be here since i believe in the vision and goals of MetaMorph...among the  many ico projects around. Go go go!!!
Activity: 225
I just put in some buy orders for this coin. I've spent the whole day reading everything about it and I am pimped. Can't wait to see where this coin goes at the end of the year. Great team and awesome goals. Love it!
Activity: 150
Guys, ICO Oris Space in full swing! Who has not yet managed to buy tokens - hurry, because the day is over soon!
Activity: 1
hello, im new to this forum so this is my reply test to see if I can post or not. Thanks have an awesome day ahead.... Shocked Sad Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: