Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity - page 6. (Read 66967 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think the volume majorly comes from bitfinex because no other exchanges where etp is listed are proper. If we have for example bittrex or okex we’ll have simillar legit volumes from them.
Activity: 27
Why are the wallets still locked on hitbtc? hitbtc is shady as hell. i'm thinking they took all of the metaverse and and arbitraged them on bitfinex. It's crazy that we still can't withdraw from hitbtc.

For months I have read in many chats and threads of many users who complain about HitBtc, but nobody really understands that he has to abandon that exchange and not buy and hold anything more on it !!!!

HitBtc is among the top 10 exchanges in the market just because it lists every new coin of shit that just comes out .... there will be more than 1000 coins.

Small advice to withdraw your coins from it: transform the coins you have in Eth or Ltc and move them to a new wallet (not to a new exchange); with almost every other coin you will wait weeks or months to withdraw your coins.

I've also been wondering what's going on with HitBTC. Is there an explanation for what is going on there with Metaverse? Seems deposits/withdrawls there have been locked for a long time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Why are the wallets still locked on hitbtc? hitbtc is shady as hell. i'm thinking they took all of the metaverse and and arbitraged them on bitfinex. It's crazy that we still can't withdraw from hitbtc.

For months I have read in many chats and threads of many users who complain about HitBtc, but nobody really understands that he has to abandon that exchange and not buy and hold anything more on it !!!!

HitBtc is among the top 10 exchanges in the market just because it lists every new coin of shit that just comes out .... there will be more than 1000 coins.

Small advice to withdraw your coins from it: transform the coins you have in Eth or Ltc and move them to a new wallet (not to a new exchange); with almost every other coin you will wait weeks or months to withdraw your coins.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Metaverse Weekly Report (8.06–8.10)
Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of August 6th! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team. https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-weekly-report-8-06-8-10-13d83919bbbf
Activity: 9
I made a deposit in December 2017. The longest is 20%.
now he writes the planned time of receipt - April 2019.
can I cancel my deposit and withdraw my money? now. (without getting these 20%)
Activity: 98
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Things I Wish I Knew When I Started
Memoirs from Eric Gu, CEO of the Metaverse Foundation
https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/things-i-wish-i-knew-when-i-started-9d999ce0065
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Wow. Do anyone know why Metaverse is doing so well in this red storm? unbelievable.

Actually I wondered how it is possible that he lost so much ..... have you read the first pages of Op and you understand what Etp does?
Metaverse is very underrated, and this is only the beginning!

I would like to ask if there is some safe exchange site without verification process?

The best exchange where you can sell and buy ETP without a mandatory verification is Bitfinex; but if you're not an already registered user they put a minimum deposit limit of $ 10,000 for all new users.
Activity: 5
Let’s hope that the massive players who went long are here for the long target. As long as they keep their positions open the only direction is up. I guess they know it and will push it further. They know that ETP is undervalued and that FOMO will start soon. Man, if we skyrocket against market that gonna be epic! Smiley

I don't think so. Many bag holders still wait for their coins released after being locked last year, then dump them all. The growth of price is just the manipulation of Bitfinex as usual.

When wil the coins be released after being locked? tnx for the info
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Metaverse Explained: Plugin CLI

You can extend the Metaverse wallet functionality by creating your own plugins. Also you can use other third party plugins or share your own with others. To make the creation and development of plugins even easier we created a CLI tool that can help you to get started.

https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-explained-plugin-cli-e7c7f725db92
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Let’s hope that the massive players who went long are here for the long target. As long as they keep their positions open the only direction is up. I guess they know it and will push it further. They know that ETP is undervalued and that FOMO will start soon. Man, if we skyrocket against market that gonna be epic! Smiley

I don't think so. Many bag holders still wait for their coins released after being locked last year, then dump them all. The growth of price is just the manipulation of Bitfinex as usual.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Here, as far as Metaverse goes, I was always blown away by the community – people here are incredibly friendly. It's no coincidence. As it is correct - this is one of the most important indicators for the project, the negative can not lead to success
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Metaverse Weekly Report (7/30 — 8/4)
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-weekly-report-7-30-8-4-535c621f4dfc

Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 30th! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I would like to ask if there is some safe exchange site without verification process?
And I would like to ask if what pool is the best to mine Metaverse with Claymore miner?
I just want to switch some of my GPU to mine this coin because it looks like the price is continuously increasing in the near future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Lightwallet Update

We are excited to announce a new version of the lightwallet. Check out the newly added features below.

Estimated Deposit Time
Estimated Unlocking Date
Customized Transaction Fee
Public Message
Updated Number of Addresses

https://medium.com/@mvs_org_62857/lightwallet-update-899f52e75aec
Activity: 28
Wow. Do anyone know why Metaverse is doing so well in this red storm? unbelievable.
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Hi there! Does anyone have thoughts why price growth?

There has been multiple "real world" partnership news, since supernova launch, could be catching attention from non-chinese part of the world.

Main chat in slack or telegram/wechat? Interesting project and I'm trying to communicated with devs.

main chat is in telegram, but as usual it is in fud -> antifud -> fud -> antifud loop. you can contact support staff (chinese working hours) but devs are generally developing rather than chat. if you have issues suggestions you can use https://github.com/mvs-org/metaverse

there is a smaller, less noisy community on discord as well.

How can I exchange Metaverse to other coins (ETC, ETH, BTC?) I try Hitbtc but its not working for days...

use bitfinex,
or topbtc (for china)
or rightbtc (for others)

Is there any working exchange that is not Bitfinex?

Anything i seem to find has been in maintenance for a week now.

Use rightbtc

Hello! Just have seen the new medium account for Metaverse and has to say it looks wonderful!
After reading the report on the development progress found that the Metaverse Supernova update added a new Digital Identity layer and now you could create your own Avatar.
As I understand, avatars allow more convenient and secured transactions between Metaverse users and IMO this will be the upcoming trend in the future!

So many great news for the last weeks: partnerships with Trade.io, LEXIT, German company li-x that will use the Metaverse blockchain to secure software license transfers!
Wish this trend would not stop in the future! Great work!

Avatars will be a lot more than just "shorthand addresses" it is required for the next phases where designated oracles will tie real world assets to on chain assets.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
However, one advantage of ETP over ETH is also, ETP has no onchain Smart Contract at the moment. And most of future Smart Contract maybe dealt by onchain execution of set of transaction and Dapp, so . There will be no junk or hack code exploited in to the chain.
Pages:
Jump to: