Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity - page 9. (Read 66967 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Metaverse Weekly Update (6.11–6.17)
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-weekly-update-6-11-6-17-504eb22786e8

Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of June 11th! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 214
Hi Guys, Very interested in this project. However, I have read you can stake this con but I can not find any info on that. Can someone please drop me a link on how the staking works?
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Metaverse Mainnet Upgrade Hardfork Announcement

Metaverse SuperNova (v0.80) full-node wallet will be released on June 6th at 17:00 (GMT+8). New features will be functional and activated at the block height 1,270,000 (around June 18th). Please upgrade to the new full-node wallet before June 17th at 24:00 PM (GMT+8).
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-mainnet-upgrade-hardfork-announcement-2a58ec03fefd
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Metaverse ETP OKEx Voting Underway!
Please vote for Metaverse ETP to get listed on the OKEx Exchange! ETP is one of 18 tokens that are first round nominees, and we are incredibly grateful and excited to be part of the voting process. The top 3 projects will be listed on the OKEx Exchange, and the voting time is from June 4th, 11:00 am to June 11th, 11:00 am Hong Kong time. Therefore it is important to show the power of the SuperNova and vote for ETP!
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
A Visualized World of Blockchain — LeBlock

Here at Metaverse we are continuously pushing the boundaries of blockchain technology. Today we want to spotlight a promising mobile game that is built on the Metaverse blockchain — LeBlock.
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/a-visualized-world-of-blockchain-leblock-90a920960dcc

Finally something interesting. is there a PC version in english as well?
Activity: 67
КOДA ПPEДCTABИTEЛЬ ETП БУДET OБЩATCЯ C ПOЛЬЗOBATEЛЯMИ КPИПTOФOPУMA БИTКOИHTAЛК?!

WHEN IS THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ETP WILL BE COMMUNICATE WITH THE USERS OF THE BITCOINTALK CRYPTOFORUM ?!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
A Visualized World of Blockchain — LeBlock

Here at Metaverse we are continuously pushing the boundaries of blockchain technology. Today we want to spotlight a promising mobile game that is built on the Metaverse blockchain — LeBlock.
https://medium.com/@mvs_org/a-visualized-world-of-blockchain-leblock-90a920960dcc
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Hi all! I'am interested in Metaverse,i am planning to buy some since the chart looks good right now.
any good news regarding the project development?
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
Metaverse wallet doesnt synchronice
Im trying to synchronice the last version of wallet but getsstuck forever at 69%.... Huh Huh
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
As far as I know, China has been cautious about block chains, and I hope to see more progress.
Activity: 141
Is there an exchange platform for Metaverse? I use hitbtc but its off line for sending Metaverse.
https://topbtc.com
Activity: 198
Is there an exchange platform for Metaverse? I use hitbtc but its off line for sending Metaverse.
Activity: 5
degflasher: The easy way to improve your hashing power for Ethereum(Ethash) Mining
http://www.degconnect.com/blog/why-we-love-degflasher/
Activity: 74
So clear!
Thanks for your working hard Smiley
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Welcome Metaverse HK Ambassador https://medium.com/@mvs_org/welcome-metaverse-hk-ambassador-fbfda10f36d6

We’re glad to announce that Metaverse has a new ambassador in HongKong — Penny Yau!

To know Penny better, we had a tiny interview with him. Let’s step into this interview together.

Q: Can you first tell us a bit about you? Maybe a fun fact we wouldn’t expect?

A: Hi everyone, I’m Penny. I have an app development company which runs for over four years. I found that app is important and some apps are changing the world. However, when I got to know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I do think that it will revolute the whole world not only in Finance, but also all industries or fields. Therefore, our team started to get involved into blockchain and well equipped ourselves to welcome to this extremely fast moving revolution. We have some app projects partners or startup projects which may need to become blockchain related project, I think it will be much fun to create a new world together.

Q. What is it that you do at Metaverse? How did you hear about the project and what made you apply for your role?

A: I think I could contribute myself as a business partner or help to discuss with business strategy as I am EMBA (executive MBA in Chinese university in Hong Kong) that I am capable to well known about business and how to grow a corporate in an effective way. I am also MSc of IT in Polytechnic University of Hong Kong so I have competitive advantage on who only have business academic background.

I heard this project is from the Finwise summit event in Macau. I think this project is great and it is a trend to make it done in some day. Although the most difficulty is in government regulations of different countries, it is a must do project for sure.

Q. When did you first hear and start learning about blockchain? What is the most interesting thing about it to you?

A: Five years before it is my first time to invest in bitcoin and learn and know some ideas on bitcoin and blockchain. But at that time I am very busy and can’t get thorough knowledge and understanding of it. So when it is two years before, my partner of the listed company have an idea to involve blockchain to their system. We discussed and studied much on it. We found that it is really amazing and it is much more interesting area rather than some other hot topics like AI, big data and VR and else. The most interesting part of blockchain to me is it is making the world into one. It will be the best way to combine all countries into one.

Q. What do you hope to achieve being Metaverse ambassador? What are you particularly excited to work on?

A: I want to help promoting Metaverse in terms of business because Metaverse BaaS could make business done quicker and securer, this could bring more partners to on-chain. As if more partners to help with, more chances to make it success. I am able to hold some events like workshops, seminars or meetups to help promoting the project as well.

I excited to help promote the project in different Asian areas not limited in Hong Kong, as I like travel and like to make friends. I will be glad to help lining up some corporate to as partners or promoting the projects.

We’re glad to have Penny onboard to support Metaverse. Let’s welcome him and look forward to hearing more news from him.
Activity: 424
Activity: 392
But is possible send Etp from Bitfinex to the ETP wallet ?

What makes you think that it wouldn't be possible? Unless you know of some super recent news that I'm not aware of that says otherwise, I don't see the problem in making ETP to ETP transactions...

But did you try ? Bitfinex return me "Invalid metaverse address (xxxxxxxx)" when i try withdrawing to my etp wallet

Hi,

In my case, in January I sent my ETP from Bitfinex to ETP Wallet without any issue.

I installed the desktop wallet and it works, i had problem with the online wallet.
How it works the interest rates for deposit ?
Activity: 54
But is possible send Etp from Bitfinex to the ETP wallet ?

What makes you think that it wouldn't be possible? Unless you know of some super recent news that I'm not aware of that says otherwise, I don't see the problem in making ETP to ETP transactions...

But did you try ? Bitfinex return me "Invalid metaverse address (xxxxxxxx)" when i try withdrawing to my etp wallet

Hi,

In my case, in January I sent my ETP from Bitfinex to ETP Wallet without any issue.
Pages:
Jump to: