Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 20. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I love sports and everything connected with it! But I do not understand such projects where the token is not needed at all! Are you sure that you can collect the right amount of money? Indeed, in such a market is difficult even for large projects!

We live a real world where cash is still king and every gym has expenses to be paid in cash. At this moment, the use of crypto as a payment option is viable when gyms have collected enough cash to meet monthly commitments.
MFIT continues to impress me with the way the dev team are working on making MFIT one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world. So far the team have achieved great success with the launch of their coin and also the recent sponsorship deal with the Malaysian Fighting Championships. I'm sure this will continue and just think that maybe one day we might see MFIT as a sponsor of a UFC event, Now that would be huge if that can happen.

We might be sponsoring some UFC fighters. Stay tuned!

Now that would be huge if you guys can sponsor some UFC fighters!

UFC/MMA is a huge industry now so if MFIT can tap into this industry it will be massive for the project moving forward. You guys are doing a great job with MFIT and I am looking forward to the future with this project as it looks to be a winner.

Thanks for your support, Vella. We will talk to the UFC fighter after his training camp.
I think this is a great idea. It seems to me that most people devote a lot of time to sports at the moment. This industry should implement blockchain.

Totally agree. Eventually, you will have blockchain based gym management system. Too many gym staff do nothing except texting! Smiley
Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?

He works like a machine. Smiley
How will you use blockchain in your project? For data storage and security?

We are not using blockchain to manage the database. The blockchain part comes from the coin. MFIT is a masternode coin. We hope that it can become a premier crypto coin in the future with real use case. In fact, the adoption of the coin is already underway. You can check our discord channel for updates.
A good platform that is really needed by society. Unfortunately now people do not really care about their health. I hope this project can change it.

We certainly hope so too.
A good platform that is really needed by society. Unfortunately now people do not really care about their health. I hope this project can change it.
Yes you are right. In our age, people sit at computers and absolutely do not play sports. This project can change this. I believe!

We hope so. Sports should be a part of our daily lives. An integral part. Now, if only a person can exercise while sitting on his chair, working on his computer...
Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign? Or airdrop?

We have all the bounties on Discord. Please check it out. https://discord.gg/DYVzpWn
I am also interested in this question, but I did not find information about it. I will wait for the answer of devs

We have all the bounties on Discord. Please check it out. https://discord.gg/DYVzpWn
Are you serious about the name of one of your team members being called Machine Gan?
Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
What surprises you? Maybe this is the real name of the person  Smiley

He works like a machine. Smiley
As I recall MFIT plans to launch a bounty campaign. You can see the project roadmap.

Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley

He's Machine for a reason! LOL
Activity: 201
Merit: 2
As I recall MFIT plans to launch a bounty campaign. You can see the project roadmap.
Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
What surprises you? Maybe this is the real name of the person  Smiley
Activity: 95
I am also interested in this question, but I did not find information about it. I will wait for the answer of devs
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Yes you are right. In our age, people sit at computers and absolutely do not play sports. This project can change this. I believe!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hope this is not a joke. Maybe this is a pseudonym  Smiley
I also think that this is not a real name. But in any case, it seems to me that the idea of this project is very interesting.
How will you use blockchain in your project? For data storage and security?
Pages:
Jump to: