Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 15. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
A good platform for the development of sports in the world. I think any industry should be improved, it concerns sports. Good luck to the devs
Yes, I agree with you. I hope these guys make a revolution in sports.
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Token already is trading on exchanges?
Yes, 4 exchanges. CREX24, ESCODEX, BiteBTC and STEX.
Is it real? I have not seen this information. This is great news. thank
Activity: 299
Yes, 4 exchanges. CREX24, ESCODEX, BiteBTC and STEX.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A good platform for the development of sports in the world. I think any industry should be improved, it concerns sports. Good luck to the devs
Activity: 139
Activity: 162
Can you tell how long the coin will be traded on the exchange? Have this information?
Activity: 200
MFIT dev continue to amaze me with all the work they continue to do at making MFIT one of the top projects in crypto. I'm really looking forward to seeing the MFIT online shop launch in the near future, it just adds another reason why I like to hold MFIT for the long term. Keep up the good work dev!
The shop has been in the list of my expected things of MFIT project.
And, its historic price chart stimulates my greediness, honestly.
Do you think that the store is the main product that project need to sell in the first place?
This is definitely one of the first things from the project that needs to be implemented first. This will bring the project a lot of money and popularize the platform.
Why do you think so? Can you explain to me please?
Yeah, sure. This will popularize the project, since potential users of this industry already exist, and the implementation of this product will bring the team the money that they can invest in the further development of the project.
Activity: 163
MFIT dev continue to amaze me with all the work they continue to do at making MFIT one of the top projects in crypto. I'm really looking forward to seeing the MFIT online shop launch in the near future, it just adds another reason why I like to hold MFIT for the long term. Keep up the good work dev!
Do you think that the store is the main product that project need to sell in the first place?
This is definitely one of the first things from the project that needs to be implemented first. This will bring the project a lot of money and popularize the platform.
Why do you think so? Can you explain to me please?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think you better wait with the exchange. Now the market has fallen in price. What do you think?
I think, this is not good
it's a fairly long fall
participants come out of the market
earlier, I thought it was perspective
but now I'm not sure about that
I just believe, that everything will be fine

Where is the good work here?
There is a sale of the coin for a month!

I agree that the work is not the best, but you shouldn’t forget that the project is new and it needs time to implement its product.
I do not understand why you say that the team is not working well. In terms of trading, it is very difficult to assess the work of the team, especially a new project.
Good evening. Partially agree with you. But... Trades reflect interest from investors and users.

I agree that the work is not the best, but you shouldn’t forget that the project is new and it needs time to implement its product.
I do not understand why you say that the team is not working well. In terms of trading, it is very difficult to assess the work of the team, especially a new project.

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Are you planning a bounty campaign or airdrop? I saw that you offer bonuses.
Activity: 201
Why do you need a blockchain? Where can I read this information? Do you have technical documentation?
I think you better wait with the exchange. Now the market has fallen in price. What do you think?
I think nothing changes. So you can wait a lot of time. It is better list the coin at the exchange now
I agree. If it is possible to add a coin to the exchange, then it is better to do it now. The price may fall slightly, but the coin will be traded
Where can I see your roadmap? I'm sorry for this question.
Look in this thread or on the project website. Be careful
Pages:
Jump to: