Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][MFIT] MFIT COIN: Transforming the Fitness Industry with Blockchain🔥 - page 25. (Read 45251 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Now fitness is in fashion. Almost all modern people do sports. I think there will be a lot of users and fans in this project.
It has always been popular, and if i can say so "fashionable." Now it is simply popularized more than usual.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Now fitness is in fashion. Almost all modern people do sports. I think there will be a lot of users and fans in this project.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Hello guys, can you to fix link to Discord? Link doesn't work, please do something. May be you can do new invite?
This is not Slack, you do not need an invitation. Link to the discord is on the project website and in this thread.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello guys, can you to fix link to Discord? Link doesn't work, please do something. May be you can do new invite?
And in order to get to this site you need a special invitation?
All users need an invitation. Now this invitation from the site is invalid.
Activity: 34
And in order to get to this site you need a special invitation?
Activity: 200
Activity: 163
I just recently found out about mfit coin, and first I was thinking it is one more coin, but
when I looked better and did my research, I was very happy to join the party.
This is the real deal for everyone and for people who loves sport.
This is a kind of investment in the blind. The project is interesting, indisputably, but it does not yet have a finished product that could be implemented in the near future.
Why you think so? Project already work on their products. It is not case where all project work only on the paper.
Activity: 207
I just recently found out about mfit coin, and first I was thinking it is one more coin, but
This is a kind of investment in the blind. The project is interesting, indisputably, but it does not yet have a finished product that could be implemented in the near future.
Activity: 299
There is great potential for this coin, and I think if BTC was in better position today
then MFIT coin would be having great results.
Developers and founders needs to work hard and everything is possible.
Perhaps, but the project is young and has not yet had time to realize its product. I think the price of BTC does not really affect this token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
There is great potential for this coin, and I think if BTC was in better position today
then MFIT coin would be having great results.
Developers and founders needs to work hard and everything is possible.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Activity: 438
The trading volume in 24 hours is too low, which is hard to attract investors. Hope this soon improves.

Platform at the initial stage. They need a little time for new users to join them.

I agree. However, if this is not improved, the reputation of the project will be greatly affected. In my opinion, the development team needs more advertising.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
MFIT coin is one of the best coins that was created during this time of bear market.
It has real use case with gym, fitness and MMA industry,
but it's best if you join MFIT discord, go to website and investigate for yourself

https://discord.gg/2c8qCqY
You wrote that you have been in business for 8 years. You can tell your story and show the projects you have been doing.
8 years of business management is a very big experience. I think this will help developers create a good platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
You wrote that you have been in business for 8 years. You can tell your story and show the projects you have been doing.
Activity: 236
The trading volume in 24 hours is too low, which is hard to attract investors. Hope this soon improves.

Platform at the initial stage. They need a little time for new users to join them.

To all this, we can add that the cryptocurrency market is going through hard times.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

Activity: 201
Why do you need a blockchain? You can explain exactly how you will use this technology.
Activity: 210
A revolution in the fitness industry that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

You're right. But is blockchain really suitable for this industry? Now this technology is being introduced in all spheres.
Any industry depends on global events. We need to do something revolutionary so that people appreciate it.
Yes, but in many ways you need to work very hard to completely abandon old technology. How long do you think it takes to launch the platform?
A revolution in the fitness industry that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

You're right. But is blockchain really suitable for this industry? Now this technology is being introduced in all spheres.
Any industry depends on global events. We need to do something revolutionary so that people appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: