Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN] - page 10. (Read 23947 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Testing to see if the Stocks.Exchange daemon is working properly. They have started the listing process.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Anyone would like to seel Megna coin worth for 1 MN.....? end me email if u like or reply here . email is [email protected]

Just go to the exchange to buy enough 10000 MGN coins for 1 MN, dude.

About what exchange are you talking about?
Activity: 167
Anyone would like to seel Megna coin worth for 1 MN.....? end me email if u like or reply here . email is [email protected]

Just go to the exchange to buy enough 10000 MGN coins for 1 MN, dude.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Payment has been sent to Stocks.Exchange. We can expect it to be trading there very soon.

Sweet, thanks.
If there is some pent-up selling might have get another node.  Tongue
Payment has been sent to Stocks.Exchange. We can expect it to be trading there very soon.
Activity: 42
Reserving Turkish translations.
Done : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmgn-magna-coin-masternodelar-zerocoin-atomik-takaslar-ann-2759771
My wallet adress : D6MzUugHUo4SmBJKoNg4maZARpXHpe5V64
Thank you very much!
Activity: 16
Hello everybody, I am very sorry for the lack of updates. Magna will be listed to Stocks.Exchange and this will take place within the next week.

Let's get the community alive and kicking again!

Hello dev, can you please check the inbox?
Activity: 57
Hello everybody, I am very sorry for the lack of updates. Magna will be listed to Stocks.Exchange and this will take place within the next week.

Great to hear this.
Activity: 686
Finally good news with a new exchange but our coins stucked on coinsmarkets... Dev, do you have much coins on coinsmarkets?
Activity: 67
Dev, thats great to hear!  I would recommend cryptobridge as well.

Activity: 154
Magna Coin (MGN) is available at tiny-pool.com
tiny-pool.com

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:4033 -u -c=MGN

LOW FEES
0.5%
Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Great project by Magna developers it will reach new highs hopefully. It needs a better exchange to improve daily volumes.
Activity: 35
Dev, do we have any plan for listing in any other exchange ?
Activity: 45
Where I can buy Magna? Coinsmarket don't have enough volume of transactions, since the last sell order is the same since 1 week ago.

Activity: 70
What's the actual exchange??

Seems that Coinsmarkets is the only exchange for Magna. It's not working properly at this moment
Activity: 420
What's the actual exchange??
Activity: 70
Hello how much is a masternode? I can have more than 1 masternode on my 1 IP range

10000 coins for MN. You have to use unique IP for each MN.
Activity: 2
Hello how much is a masternode? I can have more than 1 masternode on my 1 IP range
Pages:
Jump to: