Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN] - page 5. (Read 23947 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I agree the DEVELOPER DOES NOT PAY OUR WORK OF TRANSLATIONS & WE IGNORE this is not normal !

Finally an objective point of view from someone who knows to read...
Why the Dev allocates a certain amount of coins for translations bounties and then refuse to pay the translators? Huh
This is a very BAD image of the Dev and for this project.
How people can invest in this coin when his Dev is not Honest and can't accept his error?

Please move along. No one owes you anything. Dev burnt his extra coins to keep a balance with his investors which I fully respect. You are reinforcing the growing negative stereotype that translation and other bounty participants have on these boards. If you were legit member of the community or investor you wouldn’t be here FUDing...

Hey Devs you owe money for translation work delivered for several days. you did not pay several people who worked and delivered translations. It's not serious to do that.
you have been warned on bitcointalk for several days, without answering private messages before having to bring this public on the wire! I do not appreciate this vain behavior, all work deserves salary

@Magna Coin Developer What the fuck ! you do not care about my mouth! ? i don't appreciate really. We have worked hard for weeks. now you have to pay us, the work is done, you have copies, it is delivered and posted.

and the result discord ban !

Why the Dev allocates a certain amount of coins for translations bounties and then refuse to pay the translators? Huh
How people can invest in this coin when his Dev is not Honest and can't accept his error?

Please move along. No one owes you anything. Dev burnt his extra coins to keep a balance with his investors which I fully respect. You are reinforcing the growing negative stereotype that translation and other bounty participants have on these boards. If you were legit member of the community or investor you wouldn’t be here FUDing...

So to read your support we are mandian thief, master singer or something?

Let things be clear and limpid, we are several people in this case. translated, posted and delivered the translations. At first the Devs ignored us, then said he has no Magnacoin except as a personal.

To explain to other morons: we work to create the menu of the restaurant, we cook and then we sit down and we watch you eat.

to read that the Devs to burn these Magnacoin that it does not have to pay us is false I have the proof of it, you do not believe me ? read this :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27156990-10215024189136811-1828566742-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27399428-10156182984867608-60449471-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517090129-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg

and all the fucking sluts bastards who still think that we are thieves by what we do for you. If you still do not understand it is that you do it on purpose.

We worked at the request of Devs. This one refuses to pay for any valid reason - it's a fucking thief.

Know that the wheel turns, your actions will not be without consequences, it is a question of time is the law of Karma.

To this day Devs must for our work delivered at his request:

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coins MGN wallet : DBLYHJW83ufogbFMcawFJiHjVMis36y545
5000 for KNA 84 MGN wallet : DBMYop9mfNFqF6RGDzsFpp17eFvJ1B3D1R

DEV must pay us for our work as promised on the ANN, no other solution, we are not going to seat on it..

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
yes a lot of the community on discord is also asking for cryptobridge

I think we can have a listing in a month
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I don't know why MGN doesn't get in touch with Crypto-bridge for a listing. Would be great to trade my MN rewards there Smiley
Activity: 21
MagnaCoinDev have you to announce any update?
buy orders are going up again  Grin
Activity: 12
Like everybody said  Shocked Shocked you all will not receive bounty because DEV didn`t tell you to go ahead with the translation ...... So forget about this  Wink Wink
Is like you was start the work without receiving a answer , and specially after you all see that this coin has potential Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
I like this coin. Masternode is working fine and stable since more than 2 month.

Keep it up  Smiley
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
There are a lot scams, if you don't trust a coin sell it quickly else wait and hold.
Mostly sell before it dies, I prefer to hold few because e sometimes rare,  there are coins seems gone but then they moon.

Agree.

I hold also a Order in very very small price like hop ore drop.
But my trust level is minimal now and got my Hands of with biger Amount.
One fact : MagnaCoin was added two weeks ago on stocks.exchange
TWO WEEKS AGO
It's a fact of the good wealth of dat coin  Smiley

(As the "traductors that weren't paid" : they didn't had the approuval to do so and now they are frustrated  Grin and try to push the project down. See I can also write BIG)

No its not ... this coin must be listed on any Exchange because the only one Exchange ( Coinsmarkets ) where it was listed is dead.
Listing on stocks.exchange was a MUST.
One fact : MagnaCoin was added two weeks ago on stocks.exchange
TWO WEEKS AGO
It's a fact of the good wealth of dat coin  Smiley

(As the "traductors that weren't paid" : they didn't had the approuval to do so and now they are frustrated  Grin and try to push the project down. See I can also write BIG)
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
There are a lot scams, if you don't trust a coin sell it quickly else wait and hold.
Mostly sell before it dies, I prefer to hold few because e sometimes rare,  there are coins seems gone but then they moon.
Activity: 107
I wouldn't be surprised to know that the Dev left the project after selling all his coins... When this Dev even try to avoid paying for his translators so what to say about building a solid community with a real goals and a great team.Huh
The coin is not dead, the dev is working on MN governance.

Can I remind you that the market cap is 700k?
When it will be listed on other exchanges like cryptobridge and when coinmarketcap will take it into consideration it can EASILY go x5 in a short time.

Stop fud for nothing

Not fud for nothing Wink

Here are some Questions ... most of them repeated because the Dev not answered.

"When" it will be listed on other exchanges like cryptobridge ... "When".
"When" coinmarketcap will take it into consideration ... "When".

When Dev not answering Questions and the Roadmap is out of Date and Dev also not answering Questions about Timeline ... THAN looks not good for the Future of this Coin.

PS: "When" is the top Word only for Dreamers ... we need Facts to.
The coin is not dead, the dev is working on MN governance.

Can I remind you that the market cap is 700k?
When it will be listed on other exchanges like cryptobridge and when coinmarketcap will take it into consideration it can EASILY go x5 in a short time.

Stop fud for nothing
Magna coin is great! Are you experienced? The coin is very powerful in staking: I stake with 1500 MGN and I earn 30 MGN/days. I want to buy more today on https://stocks.exchange/trade/MGN/BTC - it's quite underrated, but must have a future. Thanks and Hodl Magna!  Wink

Please tell us what is "great" on Mangacoin.
It looks like that the Dev leave the Boat.

You can earn 1000 MGN at 1 Day ... but you must find buyer ... and the signs at this time are not very good to find some buyer in the Future.

The dev was last active less than 48 hours ago. Not sure I would say he has left the boat for being gone less than 2 days.  Grin
What I like about it is 1) solid coding on top of a Pivx base 2) Atomic swaps coming  3)dev that follows through on promises like burning coins etc 4) staking without running a masternode is very profitable for smaller
Holders. (create 200 - 300 coin blocks and watch the rewards come in pretty regularly)

Ääähm the Dev got some Questions here but no answer from his side Wink

Next Point ... top of a Pivx base = The most of the new Coins are Forks from PIVX.
And Point ... Atomic swaps coming = Maybe ore not - the "roadmap" is out of date and some questions to dev about "when comes next" are not answered from Dev.
And last ... Staking = from a die coin is holding like stones.

Be careful with this coin ... there are some Points that are not realy clear.
Activity: 160
Magna coin is great! Are you experienced? The coin is very powerful in staking: I stake with 1500 MGN and I earn 30 MGN/days. I want to buy more today on https://stocks.exchange/trade/MGN/BTC - it's quite underrated, but must have a future. Thanks and Hodl Magna!  Wink

You can earn 1000 MGN at 1 Day ... but you must find buyer ... and the signs at this time are not very good to find some buyer in the Future.

The dev was last active less than 48 hours ago. Not sure I would say he has left the boat for being gone less than 2 days.  Grin
What I like about it is 1) solid coding on top of a Pivx base 2) Atomic swaps coming  3)dev that follows through on promises like burning coins etc 4) staking without running a masternode is very profitable for smaller
Holders. (create 200 - 300 coin blocks and watch the rewards come in pretty regularly)

Activity: 89
Activity: 107

Hey Devs you owe money for translation work delivered for several days. you did not pay several people who worked and delivered translations. It's not serious to do that.
you have been warned on bitcointalk for several days, without answering private messages before having to bring this public on the wire! I do not appreciate this vain behavior, all work deserves salary

@Magna Coin Developer What the fuck ! you do not care about my mouth! ? i don't appreciate really. We have worked hard for weeks. now you have to pay us, the work is done, you have copies, it is delivered and posted.

and the result discord ban !

So to read your support we are mandian thief, master singer or something?

Let things be clear and limpid, we are several people in this case. translated, posted and delivered the translations. At first the Devs ignored us, then said he has no Magnacoin except as a personal.

To explain to other morons: we work to create the menu of the restaurant, we cook and then we sit down and we watch you eat.

to read that the Devs to burn these Magnacoin that it does not have to pay us is false I have the proof of it, you do not believe me ? read this :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27156990-10215024189136811-1828566742-n.png
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517089984-27399428-10156182984867608-60449471-n.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/04/6/1517090129-27153386-10156182896497608-1099620886-n.jpg

and all the fucking sluts bastards who still think that we are thieves by what we do for you. If you still do not understand it is that you do it on purpose.

We worked at the request of Devs. This one refuses to pay for any valid reason - it's a fucking thief.

Know that the wheel turns, your actions will not be without consequences, it is a question of time is the law of Karma.

To this day Devs must for our work delivered at his request:

2500 for Nessing
5000 for For_Canal_Coins MGN wallet : DBLYHJW83ufogbFMcawFJiHjVMis36y545
5000 for KNA 84 MGN wallet : DBMYop9mfNFqF6RGDzsFpp17eFvJ1B3D1R

DEV must pay us for our work as promised on the ANN, no other solution, we are not going to seat on it..
Activity: 160
Coin is looking great, stakes well and one of the easiest masternodes to setup.

If you don’t want to leave your home PC running 24/7 for a masternode but also would prefer a windows setup, try Amazon lightsail vps instance to run your masternode on windows server 2016 (almost identical to windows 10).

Can runs a couple masternodes on the cheapest plan, or 7 - 10 on the more expensive $50 month one.
Pages:
Jump to: