Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN] - page 31. (Read 23947 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The miner works 15 minutes on the website http://mining.terrano.id, but still shows 0 coins!

Thats why need invite more BAIKAL ASIC to come join the party @ mining.terrano.id Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hidden pool - confirmed
POW diff 900+ - confirmed

I think if we check some blocks from 2000 to 2800, we will see POW blocks.

Good night, sweet prince.
Activity: 406
Merit: 170
The miner works 15 minutes on the website http://mining.terrano.id, but still shows 0 coins!

Don't waste your time or hash power on this.

Nothing against the pool operator but the project is pretty obviously a scam and not worth your recognition.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Waiting for first block from pool. After it we will take a look for nethash and diff. If this is POW diff and nethsh, it will rise. If they will get block too many time, diff 900+ is POW. Everything is easy, isn't it?

Well, the pool had about 2GH and it was showing 37 minutes to find a block and now the pool is down to 923 MH and it shows 67 minutes to find a block.

Good job Dev your coin is DOA or should I say DOL (dead on launch)
2.1 Ghs pool without any block founded. 900 dif is POW. 75 Ghs is POW nethsh.
You're probably hitting the character limit. Remove all the quotes except for the one you're responding to and try again.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
well I am trying to answer your questions but its not showing my response !
Why do you keep quoting me, not responding, then replacing the quotes with "-"?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Could this be a cost affective way to get into masternodes?

No. Too many coins held by dev and they mined too many coin and jacked the diff too high with their private pool. The rewards are too low for and since master nodes are getting 70% of the mining reward that makes it not worth it at all.

PoW/PoS: 30%
Masternodes: 70%
Waiting for first block from pool. After it we will take a look for nethash and diff. If this is POW diff and nethsh, it will rise. If they will get block too many time, diff 900+ is POW. Everything is easy, isn't it?
Activity: 61
Could this be a cost affective way to get into masternodes?
Pretty scummy if you already took a premine and you're letting yourselves and your friends gpu mine it on a private/secret pool while the community you're releasing it to is waiting for public pools.
and why would we do that? if we needed more coins we could just increase the premine amount, whats the point of doing that ?

To get your buddies that aren't actually attached to the coin in an official capacity a head start on the rest of the crypto community?

I don't know why you're doing this the way you're doing it. Just stating that it's pretty obvious that there is almost 2 days worth of mining on this coin already and it's launching with a nethash of 70Gh/s+. This is not indicative of a fair launch. It's indicative of a dev that is letting his friends accumulate a large amount of coins because reasons and got caught fairly quick because we're not stupid.

Shut it down and try again fairly if you want your work on this project to ever amount to anything worthwhile.
cant we just give our buddies some coin to stak instead of gpu mining? the hash you are seeing is from pos and not pow, the coin is already on the pos for 24 hours!

Then what are the other 1400 blocks from?

block time is 60 seconds, every minute a new block is generated the rewards goes to master nodes and 3 open wallets that are staking now to keep the network up, all of the rewards and also the masternodes collateral will get burned after there are 70 master nodes in the network!
you could read the ann before getting to conclusions !

My conclusion is based on simple math. There are 24 hours in a day, this equates to 1,440 minutes. If your block time is 60 seconds, that would indicate that there should be 1,440 blocks per day.

If you launched today and your chain has been up for 24 hours, this would indicate that you should be around block 1,440. Instead you're on block 2800+.

Also, last time I checked, three masternodes don't generate 75Gh/s worth of hashing power.
Activity: 294
MAGNA COIN Mining Pool

http://mining.terrano.id

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every 1hour
Fee  : 1%

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://mining.terrano.id:4033 -u -p c=MGN

NICEHASH RENTAL
Code:
Pool host: mining.terrano.id
Pool port: 4033
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: d= 0.02 c=MGN
Algorithm: Quark

Code:
Bounty Address : D6F99F4FqToQCs9HNWJPq3txmVWcou6Zwj
Pretty scummy if you already took a premine and you're letting yourselves and your friends gpu mine it on a private/secret pool while the community you're releasing it to is waiting for public pools.
and why would we do that? if we needed more coins we could just increase the premine amount, whats the point of doing that ?

To get your buddies that aren't actually attached to the coin in an official capacity a head start on the rest of the crypto community?

I don't know why you're doing this the way you're doing it. Just stating that it's pretty obvious that there is almost 2 days worth of mining on this coin already and it's launching with a nethash of 70Gh/s+. This is not indicative of a fair launch. It's indicative of a dev that is letting his friends accumulate a large amount of coins because reasons and got caught fairly quick because we're not stupid.

Shut it down and try again fairly if you want your work on this project to ever amount to anything worthwhile.
cant we just give our buddies some coin to stak instead of gpu mining? the hash you are seeing is from pos and not pow, the coin is already on the pos for 24 hours!

Then what are the other 1400 blocks from?

block time is 60 seconds, every minute a new block is generated the rewards goes to master nodes and 3 open wallets that are staking now to keep the network up, all of the rewards and also the masternodes collateral will get burned after there are 70 master nodes in the network!
you could read the ann before getting to conclusions !

what would be fair in your opinion ? even if we shut it down we need to spend another day to start the network and it would be at the same block number when the network is ready for you to download the wallet and sync!

I'm not here to tell you how to do your job. You should already know that.

A pretty simple way to prevent this from looking like a smoldering dumpster fire is to set the first couple thousand blocks at a 0 coin block reward.

I sincerely hope you go back and make some changes and try again instead of trying to pass this off as a legitimate or fair project. I'm sure everybody here would be happy to wait an extra day or two while you go back and relaunch this coin in a professional and fair manner.
Activity: 518
SHITCOIN

1. Ninja start with 2800+ mined blocks

2. Hidden pool with mining friends.

3. Get_work fail. GPU-mining (solo) not allowed.

4. Presale of masternodes (after all)

Shame, soo many coins die this way.
Pages:
Jump to: