Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIA][Xeva/Phi2] MixAir - Listing Exchange [PRE-SALE][PoW/MN] - page 2. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The project you are offering very good, here you can create a wide variety of air drops as a means to attract the attention of investors in the project, and then they will launch an ad campaign for 1 month.
Here users and advertisers will both benefit. A very promising project.
copper member
Activity: 14

PHI2 algo

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 2% pool fee for x11/scrypt
  • 0.75% pool fee all other algos

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:8332 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=MIA

September giveaway!!
The prize for September is one brand new Asrock H110 Pro+ motherboard - https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of October.

October giveaway!!
The prize for October is one brand new EVGA 1300W G2 power supply - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=120-g2-1300-xr
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of November.

Thank you!
Activity: 160
Merit: 8

PHI2 algo

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 2% pool fee for x11/scrypt
  • 0.75% pool fee all other algos

The Crypto Miner Pool

Miner code
  • -a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://usa.thecryptominerpool.com:8332 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=MIA

September giveaway!!
The prize for September is one brand new Asrock H110 Pro+ motherboard - https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/H110%20Pro%20BTC+/
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of October.

October giveaway!!
The prize for October is one brand new EVGA 1300W G2 power supply - https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=120-g2-1300-xr
The item will be shipped free to one random miner at the start of November.

Activity: 1
crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto, the price up and down it's common in crypto, you do not be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
In the smart contract, will they be created in the MixAir network, or will they be created in other chains, for example will it be created in the Ethereum network?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
what 1066 can do on phi2?
Activity: 20
Mixair's method is to support the cryptographic currency project. (For example, promotion of the project by airdrop)
Mixair will use the meritful method for advertisers and users for the contracted project.
Are expected! And let's buy it now! Do not miss this possibility!
Join the Discord, gather information and get coins with Bounty and airdrop.
copper member
how long for main pool change to Phi2

The official pool will not include Phi2. Use other pools.
Activity: 42
how long for main pool change to Phi2
Activity: 28
Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this idea well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent idea and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
copper member
Especially  for owners of discord channels.
We are in the process of developing a bot for discord channel with your MIA-wallet in order to automate the payment for advertising in the discord channels.
Bot will auto accept the orders of the advertisers and post them in your group.
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
copper member
As we promised, we successfully switched to Phi2, without errors.
Activity: 15
Promising project. I'm confident in the team. Mining and Buying MixAir. Come together
Phi2 ALGO.
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 27
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
copper member
The official pool will be disconnected. The pool does not pass to Phi2. Please use other pools.
Activity: 7
I find this project very well with the benefits or always updated new information, rational distribution of prizes, we can make money on the airdrop. Happy successful project! Kiss
Activity: 63
MIA
new project but very inspiring.
very good and can be a great power in the future.
success is always the developer, be the best
It'smore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the plan is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Pages:
Jump to: