Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIA][Xeva/Phi2] MixAir - Listing Exchange [PRE-SALE][PoW/MN] - page 3. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Well when i check it i saw its MN/POW coin. I like POS/MN idea much than POW. But idea is good. I will monitor and f t succes ill invest too. Good earnings. Smiley
Activity: 14
Hey,  im kinda in a hurry to get rich as those loan sharks i used to get the money to buy these coins seem very understanding and nice but i dunno
copper member
Hello there. Masternode Selling  is closed.

Why?
Because it's dangerous for project at the start, with the current market situation, any investor is afraid of scams. Now only Stack packages for Masternode-Share are on sale. All who bought a Stack packages - Masternode-Share for free.

Why is it more efficient and secure?
1.    Spend less money.
2.    No dangerous that investors will sell a large number of MIA-received at the start.
3.    Exchange will get less coins, which allows to grow the price.

You  can buy a Stake of 100, 200, 300 MIA.
1) 100 MIA = 0,0075 BTC
2) 200 MIA = 0,015 BTC
3) 300 MIA = 0,0225 BTC

MIA will be automatically transferred to Masternode-share services of our partners you know:
https://discord.gg/AFy35yA
Activity: 4
Greetings
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Seems like it's one of the decent business that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

Seems like u have been playing doom for too long and now u see monsters everywhere. I will give a heads up but only after u sacrifice ur spare time for community needs. Success is not flying in the air, u have to catch it with ur heavy wooden head. When u get it u will delighted and might even be qualified for attending my laboratory where I conduct experiments on cryptos.

They are all fake accounts man. Dont take them serious.  Wink
And most of them writing here some "good" things only for ONE MIA coin according to their bitcointalk slapstick campaign..
Activity: 172
The project is qualitatively different from many started in 2018. Worthy of attention for those who are looking for where to invest
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Seems like it's one of the decent business that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!

Seems like u have been playing doom for too long and now u see monsters everywhere. I will give a heads up but only after u sacrifice ur spare time for community needs. Success is not flying in the air, u have to catch it with ur heavy wooden head. When u get it u will be delighted and might even be qualified for attending my laboratory where I conduct experiments on cryptos.
Activity: 33
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 28
Activity: 17
I carefully monitor the industry and comply with all regulations,
thus fulfilling your commitment to shareholders for transparency,
Activity: 19
Maybe I'll buy some when it's on the crypto bridge.
Time will tell us, masternode coin is too much now but gives me some hope.
Activity: 28
Hello, DEV's. I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Activity: 21
This project has great potential and perspective for the future of successful masternode coin
Activity: 20
I am sure this will be a success in the future. good project and great community has a lot of potential
The first project on this algorithm, in which I decided to participate. I hope this will be productive
A very great project, I love the concept of this project.
MIA, It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !

Great project. Go to the moon with bitcoin
Activity: 22
Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across !
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
why you change algo ? are Phi2 is better than xevan ?
And how about the minner that has mine with xevan algo ?
copper member
I see this project has been up for a bitcointalk for a while but I find that the amount of people interested and know this project is low, if this project continues so this project will fail. I think you should have incentive programs or bonuses that will attract more participants. You should expand the project so that more people know about it. Your project is not enough to attract participants so I think you need to improve it. Do you understand what i say ? Where can I track your project?

Yes, we are working on this.
You can follow our project in a discord.
Activity: 18
business model is similar to most of the projects here. needs to step-up fast to beat them.
Hope this will not end up just like other lending platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: