Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIC] Mist Coin | Pos | NO IPO or ICO| no Premine | 3Exchange | Roadmap - page 13. (Read 40569 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Want to buy Mist coins...message me for rates
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Ok guys, i found the problem, its was the stupid miner Smiley. Now i am with sgminer 5.0, both pools are OK, cheers to all !!!

Thank you all for the answers !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Maybe the reason is in the mining program or a DNS problem.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I'm from the same country like koaset and kondiomir but I dont have any problems with both pools.

Ticket at the provider was just closed by them without any result - no issues...
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Now is best time for mining!

Does anyone know which exchange office will first appear this coin?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
I'm from the same country like koaset and kondiomir but I dont have any problems with both pools.
legendary
i've opened a ticket at our upstream provider.. nothing wrong on server side for sure
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Same with me.  Angry

Very strange  there seem to be some Routing issues atm..  Do you have the Problem for both pools at the same time?

Ocminer, kondiomir is my friend from my country, we talk all day on skype, yes, we have same problems on both pools, different internet provider. Third friend have same problems, i start him rig on the launch on suprnova via TV, same ......

That's very strange, I don't see anything weird in the logs here.
Could you please join the IRC #minerpools  and also #suprnova ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
legendary
wow what language is that Huh
Activity: 520
Can anyone give a proper setting of 290X ? Mine is running slower than 280x,lol.

try -k nist5 --auto-fan --temp-target 70 -g 2 -I 17 -w 128
How much hashrate did you get with this?

17.5M on one card. Sapphire R9 290x, stock frequencies W8.1 x64, drivers 14.6.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How about 270? I'm getting 4.8mhs per card.
I'm getting 9.6 mhs  Wink

9.05  Undecided hmm time for more tweaking
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I'm getting 9.6 mhs  Wink
Activity: 392
Can anyone give a proper setting of 290X ? Mine is running slower than 280x,lol.

How much hashrate did you get with this?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Same with me.  Angry

Very strange  there seem to be some Routing issues atm..  Do you have the Problem for both pools at the same time?

Ocminer, kondiomir is my friend from my country, we talk all day on skype, yes, we have same problems on both pools, different internet provider. Third friend have same problems, i start him rig on the launch on suprnova via TV, same ......

I will Look if i can find a Problem...

Thank you, but this problem exist still in 3S algo, i write on them thread, yestarday i mining on both pools, suprnova and maxminer, same.. Even there have alot of ppls with this problem. The strange is, that i am not new in nist5, i was mining talk, iceberg, but was before months, cant remember....
Activity: 520

Pages:
Jump to: