Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIC] Mist Coin | Pos | NO IPO or ICO| no Premine | 3Exchange | Roadmap - page 9. (Read 40569 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Amazing that we reach C-CEX!!!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MistCoin is now on C-cex!
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Neat idea... but dev must aprove...
Activity: 476
Hey dev, do you read pm's?  Huh

I have sent you two pm yesterday regarding website, but I still did not receive any response.

Please check and answer me, or answer me here.

So what is the plan for the website? I have propose to make it without bounty, for free.

Hey There,

We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. We are willing to accept you make the site. Thanks again.

MistCoin Dev

Yo have to re-brand this coin to MIST.  Wink

GLad someone agrees
I'll add 5000 mist to the bounty for a logo
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Hey dev, do you read pm's?  Huh

I have sent you two pm yesterday regarding website, but I still did not receive any response.

So what is the plan for the website? I have propose to make it without bounty, for free.

Hey There,

We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. We are willing to accept you make the site. Thanks again.

MistCoin Dev

Yo have to re-brand this coin to MIST.

...it is a better ticker for exchanges and people will notice it.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
whe ther a roadmap for the development of the coin and when to expect
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
If anyone can not examine source code and do not know someone of trust who can, please do not fud with things you do not have any clue.

Do you think guys from exchanges add an coin without preforming whole source code review?

Do not be childish with that kind of assumption.

As from my trusted sources I have the confirmation that Mist coin source code is good.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Hey There,

MistCoin Dev

Thought about just naming it mist? Sounds better in my opinion.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Another coin of shit. The goal, beating on unsuspecting traders beginners tons of coins that will be generated in a hidden block. There are no coins no premine. As a developer of people and also wants to eat. Never believe that someone created the coin is not for earnings. Very suspicious game founders.

One more time. MistCoin is aiming for a fair and it is a cryptocoin for everyone. There is no hidden block and no premine. You are welcome to check out the block explorer.

Block Explorer  :  http://mic-explorer.coin-miners.info:3003/

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

legendary
Activity: 1008
Another coin of shit. The goal, beating on unsuspecting traders beginners tons of coins that will be generated in a hidden block. There are no coins no premine. As a developer of people and also wants to eat. Never believe that someone created the coin is not for earnings. Very suspicious game founders.
FUD  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
wait any more exchange.
Activity: 98
NIST5 Huh  cpu?  gpu?
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Activity: 752
Activity: 93
What about twitter campaign from Mist community to C-CEX and Bittrex?

That always does the trick Wink
So let's do it!
Pages:
Jump to: