Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE - page 6. (Read 63926 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

A couple gentlemen have already beat me to the punch on that 10 BTC, I'm very sad about this.

I'll give you 1 BTC if he pay the 10 BTC he owe me.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Not even highlighting your continually failed spelling and grammar, which are atrocious.

And now we are on the spelling, the last resort of the troll's cookbook.  War is over, no honor is such unfair match.

Let's come back to corporate.

We contacted you in private, no reply, only public fiasco.

Our helpdesk is open for everyone, even for you.  You want to solve your issue?  Use the proper channel and you will get proper help.

http://midaspay.io/helpdesk Guaranted SLA 8 hours for low priority, 2 hours for urgent. Period.

Regards

Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
You wanted to play this game and now no balls to stand your ground?
The hell are you talking about? I'm still here poking holes in your bullshit.

You started the game, and now what?  We putted 10 BTC  of skin in the game.
A couple gentlemen have already beat me to the punch on that 10 BTC, I'm very sad about this.

Time for words is over, proof of what you state, or come back to the hole that you are digging; Be careful, is not gonna be easy to climb up again.
You said this once before, and yet again.. wtf are you talking about with the holes and digging? Are you threatening me?
LOL, MidasCoin, you're getting belligerent and angry. I understand that you're upset that we're poking holes in your scam, but you're really shitty at holding composure. You'll never make real top dollar off this scam if you continue to act like an upset child in grade school.

You wanted to play this game and now no balls to stand your ground?

You started the game, and now what?  We putted 10 BTC  of skin in the game.

Time for words is over, proof of what you state, or come back to the hole that you are digging; Be careful, is not gonna be easy to climb up again.

https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656

You aren't so smart and we all know this

Turn it away like you will do with an annoying girl.  (assuming that you are in a position to turn girls away)

You are stealing all the communication space for the community, without nothing to say.

You may eventually succed, even a broken clock show the correct time twice a day

Some gems ^

Not even highlighting your continually failed spelling and grammar, which are atrocious. This is a real serious business you're running...

However, I repeat myself, you'll never succeed big in your scams if you lose composure. On your next scam attempt, hire me to do the PR and you'll make infinitely more.
Still no PM saying "congratulation you won 10 BTC". How weird is that...oh wait!
LOL, MidasCoin, you're getting belligerent and angry. I understand that you're upset that we're poking holes in your scam, but you're really shitty at holding composure. You'll never make real top dollar off this scam if you continue to act like an upset child in grade school.

Your first post says this:

Minable only through the PoM official pool Midaspool.com.

I'd like to claim that 10BTC bounty. Please send it to 1xrobauEmhLwVnTmLbs6M92n1xGFAFbgq

Wow, that was easy.

You aren't so smart and we all know this, but at the point to not even be able to understand 2 words "transaction confirm". Your mother should be very proud of you.

Even faking the first post, you can't do better?

Official Mining pool (Midaspool.com) with 0% fee and Referral system
Impossible to Instamine in the beginning. Minable only through the PoM official pool Midaspool.com. Solo mining is voluntary contribution to network stability and  will not produce any rewards (except our gratitude)

Don't underestimate people, community is not stupid.

#midascoin mining profitability at 0.0024 lasted for 20 minutes, congrats to the ones that made a killing Smiley

NO, it's cool, just keep dancing around the real issues.

Someone is nervous?

Trolling is so stressful?  take a break man.

Turn it away like you will do with an annoying girl.  (assuming that you are in a position to turn girls away)
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier
In #midascoin any node can hash blocks/confirm tx, prove  that is not possible to setup a node and confirm/hash blocks, like that "uber informed" person declare, and i will issue you a 10 BTC bounty, right now! 

Your first post says this:

Minable only through the PoM official pool Midaspool.com.

I'd like to claim that 10BTC bounty. Please send it to 1xrobauEmhLwVnTmLbs6M92n1xGFAFbgq

Wow, that was easy.

Midascoin challenge, prove that #midascoin is centralized and get 10 Btc https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656

Ok then let's dance:

First let's define centralized!

Adj.   1.   centralized - drawn toward a center or brought under the control of a central authority; "centralized control of emergency relief efforts"; "centralized government"

Midascoin have no other exchange or place to get the gold/USD than Midascoin.com aka Midaspay.io aka midaspool .

DONE! waiting my 10BTC, thank you. PM me for the address - show me how honest your are
Any chance that you are trying to turn people away mine with better profitability?
And waste time and money on your sham of a currency? This is extremely laughable. I admit that I'm here for the luls, and for the benefit of those who're reading and don't want to get fucked over by you scam artists.

I might stop trashing your currency once you tell me how you got my email address, but you guys are still dodging that question. Shady.As.Fuck.

No challenge - no party

Midascoin challenge, prove that #midascoin is centralized and get 10 Btc https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656
HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU FUCKING IDIOT???

NO, it's cool, just keep dancing around the real issues.

Here's a Challenge, tell me how you got my email address and i'll stop talking shit. Hell, i might even mine your sham coin.
Any chance that you are trying to turn people away mine with better profitability?
And waste time and money on your sham of a currency? This is extremely laughable. I admit that I'm here for the luls, and for the benefit of those who're reading and don't want to get fucked over by you scam artists.

I might stop trashing your currency once you tell me how you got my email address, but you guys are still dodging that question. Shady.As.Fuck.

No challenge - no party

I think you forgot a word in that sentence. I think you also ignored everything else I said.

Why would I waste time and money on mining your sham of a currency? This is extremely laughable. You will be rich and disapear within a couple weeks.

I admit that I'm here for the luls, and for the benefit of those who're reading and don't want to get fucked over by you scam artists.

Why hash PoW at all when only 1 central authority (the official pool) is allowed to confirm transactions?

Why are you suggesting he's the one who's misinformed or trolling? You're the one who doesn't understand what he's speaking to, or you're dodging the question.

I'm not suggesting, I'm stating. Is different.

You force me to make a public challenge, prove me that the following statement is true.

Why hash PoW at all when only 1 central authority (the official pool) is allowed to confirm transactions?

In #midascoin any node can hash blocks/confirm tx, prove  that is not possible to setup a node and confirm/hash blocks, like that "uber informed" person declare, and i will issue you a 10 BTC bounty, right now! 
(Unfortunately we cannot issue this in Midascoin, you know, no premine here)

Here, and now, no more trolling, show some balls

The #midascoin challenge is here, and is not gonna away.
Question,

I usually use CGMiner 2.11.4 for scrypt coins. I was about to start mining & noticed it was not compatible with the pool.
I put my bat file into SGMiner 5.0 & it won't even start.
Anything special I should be doing?

I suggest to try an optimized cgminer, version 3.7.3 that has patched the extranonce bug.

Here the download link: http://midaspool.com/mining/cgminer-3.7.3-8-win32.zip

Great! thanks a bunch... sorry for the late response, was a work all day.

Ok, now everyone know for sure that you have no clue of what you are talking about  Cool

Every node confirm/reject/rebroadcast transactions, it's the milestone of cryptocurrency, and #midascoin make no exception.

Please, invest better your time.  Even trolling need some background info.

What are gonna do next?  Keep going until you say something with a meaning?

You may eventually succed, even a broken clock show the correct time twice a day
Why are you suggesting he's the one who's misinformed or trolling? You're the one who doesn't understand what he's speaking to, or you're dodging the question.

You're literally making a multipool where you pay out in your own imaginary internet money instead of Bitcoin.

There's nothing Open about what is being done here with a central pool and exchange. All authority is given to you, you're negating the entire point of open ledger and distributed mining.

You make hard cash on real successful currency, while those you pay out with "Midas" pray that your currency is actually worth a damn. Everyone who mines it is at a loss because it's less profitable than Waffle pool or other multipool site, unless the number of miners drops significantly. But if the number of miners drops to the point that it'd be profitable, then the coin is failing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
The true gold is DEEPCOIN! with the new deephash algo... it runs cooler/more efficiently than any other algo. DCN is on the rise, don't miss this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndcn-deepcoin-secure-hashing-cpugpu-new-algo-no-premine-no-ipo-pow-667470
hey guys great coin great idea. i like it!
just think you may have a confirming problem again on your pool. just thought i'd let you know

keep up the good work!
thanks

Hello and thanks for your sustain

Just checked and all seem in shape, blocks are confirming regularly at 120 confirm.

And meanwhile trolls dig, some big hopper stepped out, opening an incredible profit opportunity for everyone!

We don't know how long it will last, but RIGHT NOW midascoin can be mined at 5x  (0.0024) the average scrypt mining profitability.

Make a banking as far as this last Smiley
Activity: 153
hey guys great coin great idea. i like it!
just think you may have a confirming problem again on your pool. just thought i'd let you know

keep up the good work!
thanks
Pages:
Jump to: