Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 148. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Devs, are you realy from Russia?)

I wated long time for this question  Smiley. Me, MineralsPR really is from Russia, My name is Pavel, or Paul - whatever you like. The main base of dev team is located in London UK. I am a good friend of the main founder (we both graduated Moscow State University 7 years ago then he moved back to London and I stayed here.) I`m a professional project manager, but my major was Physics science in University. I know that not everyone have trust in Russians, but I`m okay with that. I hope my performance here will earn your trust. I do not like to stay anonimous and always prefere transparency and honesty in any sort of business,  but i was asked to stay nameless so far. However If community really demand it i can provide my Grade and certificates - i have plenty of those =)

Russians? i love Russians, they are rich and i want to be rich Wink  Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

I know that not everyone have trust in Russians, but I`m okay with that.

If you and your team can make us rich like so many russians, I have 100% trust in Russians  Grin
CraigsCoin Developer

I wated long time for this question  Smiley. Me, MineralsPR really is from Russia, My name is Pavel, or Paul - whatever you like. The main base of dev team is located in London UK. I am a good friend of the main founder (we both graduated Moscow State University 7 years ago then he moved back to London and I stayed here.) I`m a professional project manager, but my major was Physics science in University. I know that not everyone have trust in Russians, but I`m okay with that. I hope my performance here will earn your trust. I do not like to stay anonimous and always prefere transparency and honesty in any sort of business,  but i was asked to stay nameless so far. However If community really demand it i can provide my Grade and certificates - i have plenty of those =)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

does it matter where they come from? Roll Eyes
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
3400 and rising Cool
look at the orderbook...
i bought at 3,6k, f...k me i have no btc to buy more and more

me too wish I saved more btc to buy more .such a bargin right now Cool

the problem is that i have money blocked on vrc, i hope in them too

yeah I have a load of LTC and they are are also too cheap to trade for BTC at the moment . must have patience  Cheesy

the problem is that i have money blocked on vrc, i hope in them too
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
MineralsPR THANKS!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 182
It's just a shame that people don't have the patience to hold a coin and wait for the good features.

They see the price fall a bit and sell the coins (even with a loss). Hope the price rises again to it's deserved 8-10K. Smiley
but the release on e sports wasn't for today?
Activity: 966
Dear MIN community,

As you may know LeagueCoin has lanuched the StarCraft II betting site on sc.ggwp.co, we would love to see two communities working together to a provide better E-Sport betting service. Therefore we would like to invite Minerals to be the secondary betting currency on GGWP.CO and to work together to improve the website, of course if the Minerals community and developer give the permission of that.

Please let us know what you think, hope MIN has a great future. Smiley

Thank you!

This is what i was hoping to see. But in the end only one will survive don't be naive. This is war between MIN and LOL, let the best team win the #1 spot.

Anyone want to place bets on the winner (LOL vs MIN)

Right now its a distant tie, but LOL is gaining the lead fast

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can lol be taken out legaily?(copyright violation?) This is a good question that investors urgently inquire about!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had released a statement related to legality of LeagueCoin right after launch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7132756

Hi leaguecoin, we welcome your legal statements in our thread and do not mind you using Minerals idea. But as I see now you acepting bets prior to matches. SInce you cant know for sure if the match will ocure in time (or occure at all for that matter), you must have the admin (actually several admins) to press button to open/close the bets and announce match result. Are you sure this is a very good idea to give someone control of the outcome and money? Because it is how I wouldn`t want to use betting service when someone can push a wrong button.

What Minerals currently doing is as human independent service as possible. And we figuring out ways to elliminate any possibility of fraud and unfair play. We will think on your generous offer to join your site after you and us finish testing and make sure both services are stable.  
Good luck with your efforts.  

And to everyone who is looking for war and blood - Minerals will not engage in this sort of activity - we are too busy with developement, and in any case prefere to stay polite with rivals.
A+ don't even respond to the trolls just here hating lol  keep up the good work , better to deliver a master piece than a rushed product..
Activity: 196
Dear MIN community,

As you may know LeagueCoin has lanuched the StarCraft II betting site on sc.ggwp.co, we would love to see two communities working together to a provide better E-Sport betting service. Therefore we would like to invite Minerals to be the secondary betting currency on GGWP.CO and to work together to improve the website, of course if the Minerals community and developer give the permission of that.

Thank you!

This is what i was hoping to see. But in the end only one will survive don't be naive. This is war between MIN and LOL, let the best team win the #1 spot.

can lol be taken out legaily?(copyright violation?) This is a good question that investors urgently inquire about!

We had released a statement related to legality of LeagueCoin right after launch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7132756

Hi leaguecoin, we welcome your legal statements in our thread and do not mind you using Minerals idea. But as I see now you acepting bets prior to matches. SInce you cant know for sure if the match will ocure in time (or occure at all for that matter), you must have the admin (actually several admins) to press button to open/close the bets and announce match result. Are you sure this is a very good idea to give someone control of the outcome and money? Because it is how I wouldn`t wont to use betting service when someone can push a wrong button.

What Minerals currently doing is as human independent service as possible. And we figuring out ways to elliminate any possibility of fraud and unfair play. Good luck.  

'human independent service' really... Are you playing dumb or you really don't know how betting site works? So are you telling me all those gambling sites are all 'human independent'?? And do you even know how 'schedule' works...

Ok let's say you do make the so-called 'human independent service' happen, how can you make sure nobody will hack into your server and get 'control of the outcome and money'?

Please do your own research before you reply official stuff like this... Nice PR trick tho, if you want to buy more time just tell your investors that your team is not capable enough, don't use excuse like 'we are working on something no one has ever done before!'

And you guys should really treasure your community, don't let them waste their time and money.

Good luck

Edit: i just noticed you used the term 'do not mind you using Minerals idea', are you saying LOL is copying ideas from MIN?
Activity: 616
Dear MIN community,

Thank you!

Hi leaguecoin, we welcome your legal statements in our thread and do not mind you using Minerals idea. But as I see now you acepting bets prior to matches. SInce you cant know for sure if the match will ocure in time (or occure at all for that matter), you must have the admin (actually several admins) to press button to open/close the bets and announce match result. Are you sure this is a very good idea to give someone control of the outcome and money? Because it is how I wouldn`t want to use betting service when someone can push a wrong button.

What Minerals currently doing is as human independent service as possible. And we figuring out ways to elliminate any possibility of fraud and unfair play. We will think on your generous offer to join your site after you and us finish testing and make sure both services are stable.  

And to everyone who is looking for war and blood - Minerals will not engage in this sort of activity - we are too busy with developement, and in any case prefere to stay polite with rivals.

Good! Smiley
CraigsCoin Developer
Dear MIN community,

Thank you!

Jump to: