Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 232. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Let's show community strength and activity!!!

Keep voting!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MIN
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
are you sure you're getting enough minerals?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And someone is selling 50K MIN on 4010?!?
Oh my...

And someone bought like a 500k of Min at 3.8-4K!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 213
And someone is selling 50K MIN on 4010?!?
Oh my...
Activity: 490
it really taking off it seems Cool

getting me popcorn ready  Grin

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
it really taking off it seems Cool

getting me popcorn ready  Grin
Activity: 185
4k buys are rolling in.
Guys I'm scared

Scared? You don't have to. Because 4K is nothing with excellent features on the way. And I am not even speaking anon here. As I was saying many posts earlier, I won't be shocked if MIN is trading at 100Ks in a few weeks.
Activity: 193
I know it is inevitable. But at least don't hasten the process by voting for it is all I'm saying.

I think I agree with this. MIN doesn't need Mintpal. Mintpal will ninja add MIN once volumes skyrocket with betting feature implemented. And it will definitely be Mintpal MIN party time then!!

I suppose Im one of the few who really doesnt want MIN on Mintpal. Seriously, that Mintpal effect is going to screw up this steady uptrend we have. Yea, it will blow up the price at least 50% worst-case, but it will shrivel back down making it look like a quick p&d.

It should be in the best interest of all MIN investors to let the coin continue to mature in Bittrex for as long as possible. Mintpal add is good for those who want to make a quick profit, but I actually plan on using this coin long term and not necessarily in it just for trading. I feel a Mintpal add will wreck this steady uptrend of ours.

Could be true to some extent but in the case of MIN, with such a responsive and excellent dev, with so much features to back this coin, we are speaking very HIGH quality. And a Mintpal ninja add to me will give a good price rise. To be honest, I am not too worried about Mintpal at all now. I am very eagerly looking forward to start betting with the betting feature out. And I believe so many of us also do. Let Mintpal add this coin if it wants to.

The best thing about MIN in bittrex is that it's not yet another P&D coin. Lovely steady rise and no +500% increases and -98% decreases. This should speak well for the coin as a whole. And with big buy orders stacking up, MIN is all set to be noticed.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
whales arrived? when whales arrive, every sell order disappear
Activity: 182
Keeps on rising  Grin
Activity: 389
4k buys are rolling in.
Guys I'm scared
Activity: 158
#2 in Bittrex volume Grin Will be #1 soon!!!
Activity: 193
Steady rise , 5k soon for sure
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
I know it is inevitable. But at least don't hasten the process by voting for it is all I'm saying.

I think I agree with this. MIN doesn't need Mintpal. Mintpal will ninja add MIN once volumes skyrocket with betting feature implemented. And it will definitely be Mintpal MIN party time then!!

I suppose Im one of the few who really doesnt want MIN on Mintpal. Seriously, that Mintpal effect is going to screw up this steady uptrend we have. Yea, it will blow up the price at least 50% worst-case, but it will shrivel back down making it look like a quick p&d.

It should be in the best interest of all MIN investors to let the coin continue to mature in Bittrex for as long as possible. Mintpal add is good for those who want to make a quick profit, but I actually plan on using this coin long term and not necessarily in it just for trading. I feel a Mintpal add will wreck this steady uptrend of ours.

100% agreed

If the coin has enough quality... its amost certain it will get pumped on mint... wich is good... caus it will settle a higher new floor eventually Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I dont think that Mintpal kills Coins.
It is just that Mintpal usually adds Coins before Major Announcements/Releases what drives the rising price.
So Coin development slows down after MP addition because MP adds on the peak of activity.
There is no reason to worry about Mintpal when developers keep beeing active (what is almost impossible) to hold the Volume up
But for example the Vericoin & Nautiluscoin developers managed to do so
Activity: 158

100% agreed
Activity: 490

Jump to: