Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 234. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
lol the trade right now is really a war between buyers and seller, terran vs protoss Cheesy

Zerg will come and anihilate all Wink

Can we bet on the outcome of this war  Grin Grin

Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lol the trade right now is really a war between buyers and seller, terran vs protoss Cheesy

Can we bet on the outcome of this war  Grin Grin
Activity: 389

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
There will be some profit taking in the short term. But once the weak hands are gone it'll move up fast. I don't see it going much lower than 2k following the charts.
Activity: 490
MIN is going to easily become top 3 alts in the neat future.

Honestly, its ranging from 2900-3200 the past few days, and if you ask me, thats a steal...considering the value will exponentially increase here shortly.

In other words, get em while they're cheap and HODL.  Wink
Activity: 378
Minerals is being referred to in every 2nd thread in the altcoin section especially regarding fair distribution of new coins. Very good exposure.

and well deserved too . im buying more before it goes up again  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Minerals is being referred to in every 2nd thread in the altcoin section especially regarding fair distribution of new coins. Very good exposure.
Activity: 856
Going up. We can expect a x5 rise in next few days. Get ready!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Going to point a few of my Scrypt ASICs over to coinking and see how many minerals I can get per day.

My estimate is ~50 minerals per MH/s on Scrypt multiport
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Really good job guys Smiley
Activity: 381
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
keep voting on mintpal >.<
I hope this coin will be listed within next month.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Testing here CoinKing and their multipool port seems does not work. Any other X11 coin/port works but not multipool port. Any ideas?

edit: seems all working now. some server updates at that moment. pff.
Do you get many rejects? I have been mining for a week or 2 there and am getting 10%+ rejects no matter which server I mine too
Yea, not that much but around 5%.. (eu1 stratum multipool port). I'm on their IRC and they are kinda fixing "something" will check tomorrow.

[05:00:42] Rejected 158b0228 Diff 0.046/0.020 GPU 3  ((2006, 'MySQL server has gone)
Activity: 252
Testing here CoinKing and their multipool port seems does not work. Any other X11 coin/port works but not multipool port. Any ideas?

Do you get many rejects? I have been mjjung for a week or 2 there and am getting 10%+ rejects no matter which server I mine too
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
NIce! To the mooooooonn!

Going up like the BTC!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
NIce! To the mooooooonn!
Activity: 848
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Here is a lovely blog review I did for MINERALS COIN..It's a cool coin and love the ESPORTSBETTING Idea, can't wait to see that live..

http://bitbillions.net/2014/07/01/altcoin-reviews-minerals-coin-a-coin-to-behold/  Smiley
Great job! short and sweet and to the point  Wink you summed it up nicely without going into all the gory bory details, lol I think readers will get the jist of the coin just from reading that.  Wink
Jump to: