Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 240. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i also think mintpal will add this coin very soon, probally this week, first coin that was really fairly distributed, first pump will be 10k easy next week
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I found it funny that he came out and said no without at least putting Mineralbits to a vote ........Well see whatg devs want ......at the end of day im here to make money and if adding a simple feature like Veribit = investors not only gamers
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Heres a thought .............."Mineralbits" ..............cloning Veribit which shouldnt be too hard from what i understand .....Then too the moon!
If you want veribit, then use vericoin Wink
Minerals is not getting unique features by assimilating and copying all altcoins out there. It would be called BORG Coin or Assimilation Coin if it did.

Really?  Why the f*** not.  All altcoins are copies so your argument is stupid.  Why did minerals have POW that's a copy of bitcoin.  Why POS?  That's a copy of PPC and Blackcoin.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Heres a thought .............."Mineralbits" ..............cloning Veribit which shouldnt be too hard from what i understand .....Then too the moon!
If you want veribit, then use vericoin Wink
Minerals is not getting unique features by assimilating and copying all altcoins out there. It would be called BORG Coin or Assimilation Coin if it did.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Here's a thought.......... how about no?

+1
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Here's a thought.......... how about no?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
I think interest rate is too high at 5% should be proof of strength like guerillacoin reward for staking ...............also with all these gamers tis could be the biggest multipool ......crushing Pump and dumps like Cryptcoin ................and where da fuk is mintpal voting

Mineralscoin doesn't need voting with this kind of volume and developments.
lol ya really  Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I think interest rate is too high at 5% should be proof of strength like guerillacoin reward for staking ...............also with all these gamers tis could be the biggest multipool ......crushing Pump and dumps like Cryptcoin ................and where da fuk is mintpal voting

Mineralscoin doesn't need voting with this kind of volume and developments.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Mintpal add min soon , best reality coin
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Next target 5k+  Grin
Activity: 966
neeeeveeeer doubt the gamer community!! strap up ladies and gents ! the devs been delivering and the ship is about to take off!! woot woot !!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Strap in tight!!!  Grin
Activity: 53
Rock'n'Roll begins! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
3k satoshi  again Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitch tipbot is up and running. It was working for me when I was testing it. Jest tested it again and got 1 MIN
Tipbot is watching the most popular channel in this section http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/StarCraft%20II%3A%20Heart%20of%20the%20Swarm
Make sure you include word minerals and your address in a chat message. You may add anything else, as long as word minerals and your MIN address is there
I can also confirm it's working properly Smiley Just got 1 MIN Tongue

We can make tipbot to watch any chat of a streamer that supports Minerals  Wink
I see what you did there Tongue soon though.. soon Smiley
Activity: 910

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Minerals for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=MIN

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
sure not missing this one, this is so undervalued right now just boought 0.8 btc and i think it will double within a week
Jump to: