Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 238. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
Means price is more likely to go up than down.

or that's what they want you to think... Tongue

Right. Remember the buys and sells can be pulled at any time and do not necessarily reflect real orders.

Not saying that this is the case here. But in general you can't always trust the orderbook.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

or that's what they want you to think... Tongue
Activity: 182

Thanks for explaining  Grin. That's actually a nice trick to know what way the market will go up or down  Grin
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
So what does this mean?

What does what mean? The previous post? It means he wants to buy MIN but buys are more than sells and there are not many MIN being sold which means he will struggle to buy MIN at the lower prices.
Activity: 182
So what does this mean?
Activity: 193
Buy override Sell on bittrex , i want to buy a tons of min but low volumn on sell now

Activity: 224
here for a while
anyone else been having issues with coinking.io site/servers?
I have to... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
mintpal is the worst thing that could happen to MIN right now

Agreed.
Activity: 158
mintpal is the worst thing that could happen to MIN right now
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
seriously hope not.. mintpal only when were at 10-20k  then mintpal, keep voting shows how big the community is.
Activity: 389
Activity: 406
So, are we next to go on Mintpal?
Activity: 585
anyone else been having issues with coinking.io site/servers?
i love how the dev made it clear its the tip bot and the betting is not done yet to avoid confusion , honesty is worth gold in crypto.. A+
5k easy thats still insanely cheap ! trying to get as much as i can under 3k ...once the beta testing for betting is out ,5k will be a joke lol  20k easily...
Activity: 856
Still cheap prices, we will be soon at 5K sat!
ya tip bot !! shows your a man of your word! thats what i look for. great work dev keep it up i can't wait for the rest!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
i just read on bit coin news that the beta testing was released !!heres the link!! holy shit this is for real!    http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/06/30/minerals-tipbot-is-live-on-twitch-tv/

not yet. Its just a tipbot that's working. We are still making changes to the betting itself, so no public testing yet
i just read on bit coin news that the beta testing was released !!heres the link!! holy shit this is for real!    http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/06/30/minerals-tipbot-is-live-on-twitch-tv/
Jump to: