Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 26. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
Ask them about Assad, Iraq, ISIS, Taliban, Monsanto, Vietnam, Hiroshima, Gaza, Rwanda, former Yugoslavia, Obamacare, Poroshenko and his Nazi salute ... (the list is too long to mention) They're all shit dropped upon our heads by the CIA, NSA, Obama, Bush, Clinton, NATO, EU dickheads, Lagarde, Ketchup boy Kerry, Biden (who's son is on the board in Ukraine's gas company since the shit started *hint hint*), Rotschilds, JP Morgan, Rockefellers, etc... Even the pope of Rome has his saying in this shit.

We're just peons to be wasted and sacrificed in war and poverty for the benefits of the few at the top. Nothing has changed since the dark Middle-Ages, except the technology to control our minds and kill our peers not knowing why we kill them, only because they say they are the enemy or whatever.

So let's stop whining about Russia or any other nation, please?
Sorry for the ebola joke above if you think it's inappropriate or shocking :/

Nah I'm cool Wink
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Ask them about Assad, Iraq, ISIS, Taliban, Monsanto, Vietnam, Hiroshima, Gaza, Rwanda, former Yugoslavia, Obamacare, Poroshenko and his Nazi salute ... (the list is too long to mention) They're all shit dropped upon our heads by the CIA, NSA, Obama, Bush, Clinton, NATO, EU dickheads, Lagarde, Ketchup boy Kerry, Biden (who's son is on the board in Ukraine's gas company since the shit started *hint hint*), Rotschilds, JP Morgan, Rockefellers, etc... Even the pope of Rome has his saying in this shit.

We're just peons to be wasted and sacrificed in war and poverty for the benefits of the few at the top. Nothing has changed since the dark Middle-Ages, except the technology to control our minds and kill our peers not knowing why we kill them, only because they say they are the enemy or whatever.

So let's stop whining about Russia or any other nation, please?
Sorry for the ebola joke above if you think it's inappropriate or shocking :/
CraigsCoin Developer
The MIN dev's have already commented on why they are silent. In the past, all the great things they announced that they are working on have led to the price going down ultimately. So they have stopped posting completely now and prefer to let the coin speak for itself like real devs should. This is not one of those coins where the devs are constantly here pumping up the price with fake promises, the devs don't really care if you invest or not! It doesn't effect them one way or another. They are busy focusing on what really matters, the development of the coin. When they have something solid to show us, they'll announce it. Until then i'm just gonna wait and keep picking up more every time the price dips below 300 so i'm ready when this thing blasts off!

Yup. Same happened during the tournament. We all were out there testing live betting when someone just get out and dumped minerals down to the ground. Right in a middle of the god damn tournament  Huh At least we had tp pay less to the players  Wink.

I can see from the developers viewpoint this could be a harsh environment: you try your best and day traders don't appreciate your effort.

Still my comments stand about Russian scammer developers, but at least you aren't a Putin fan :-)))

I love how everyone I meet, no matter if it is Canadian, US citezen, asian or European ALWAYS starts to speak about Putin the very instant they realize I`m from Russia. Trend changed drastically since the December. Back then everyone asked mr about the olympics before asking about Putin. Nowdays it is all about Putin and then we usually speak about Ukraine.

I can see from the developers viewpoint this could be a harsh environment: you try your best and day traders don't appreciate your effort.

Still my comments stand about Russian scammer developers, but at least you aren't a Putin fan :-)))
He's a hero! He will save the world from Ebola Wink

zsp
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The MIN dev's have already commented on why they are silent. In the past, all the great things they announced that they are working on have led to the price going down ultimately. So they have stopped posting completely now and prefer to let the coin speak for itself like real devs should. This is not one of those coins where the devs are constantly here pumping up the price with fake promises, the devs don't really care if you invest or not! It doesn't effect them one way or another. They are busy focusing on what really matters, the development of the coin. When they have something solid to show us, they'll announce it. Until then i'm just gonna wait and keep picking up more every time the price dips below 300 so i'm ready when this thing blasts off!

Yup. Same happened during the tournament. We all were out there testing live betting when someone just get out and dumped minerals down to the ground. Right in a middle of the god damn tournament  Huh At least we had tp pay less to the players  Wink.

CraigsCoin Developer

Activity: 61
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
So minerals, nothing?
Activity: 182
What I find strange is that the Minerals Devs don't come here and announce things for the future? Do you still have contact with them MineralsPR?
CraigsCoin Developer
You already launching your coin? How long have you worked on it? A week?

Hold your horses man Wink
It`s not done. I`m launching it when It's done.
Projected date - next thursday, but may take longer. I`m not ready to make an announcement yet.
Regarding how long I`m working on it - I`m not going to lie - I got this idea for a while now.
What's your platform actually? Windows?
Just asking' so I'll know what lines to remove or modify before building on Linux.
Might give me a head start of 30 seconds Wink

Windows
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Projected date - next thursday, but may take longer. I`m not ready to make an announcement yet.
Regarding how long I`m working on it - I`m not going to lie - I got this idea for a while now.

Can you give us some more information about what happens with DEV?  you give us the polite speech but we want to know what really happens (since you already talk, I assume he told you something about what's going on, I guess you don't want to spread FUD, but investors deserve to know what is going on, if he droped the coin, I would like to know).

What's your platform actually? Windows?
Just asking' so I'll know what lines to remove or modify before building on Linux.
Might give me a head start of 30 seconds Wink
CraigsCoin Developer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CraigsCoin Developer
Damn can't believe I missed the release of this coin. I was gone for the past 3 months.

You are the lucky one here who missed the last 3 months, the great buy in opportunities at 1k, 10k and 30k. You missed that so you can buy for 350 Sat today  Cheesy

you have missed a lot of adventure

Yes, and I missed another predictable scam from a few Russian developers. It seems the Putin boys are unable to release any coins by acting with honour and moral, but ride on open source software and the good intention of supporters to pull out a scam.

Prepare your Fud cannon, because I`m finishing POD today and launching another Russian coin with american name next week!  Wink

On the serious note - I'm not Putin's fan at all.
zsp
Damn can't believe I missed the release of this coin. I was gone for the past 3 months.

You are the lucky one here who missed the last 3 months, the great buy in opportunities at 1k, 10k and 30k. You missed that so you can buy for 350 Sat today  Cheesy

Yes, and I missed another predictable scam from a few Russian developers. It seems the Putin boys are unable to release any coins by acting with honour and moral, but ride on open source software and the good intention of supporters to pull out a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

zsp

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So the supporters got fucked over by disagreements in the team as we see all the time in altcoins >_>
Nice. Really nice...

And dumping thousands of minerals at 200 sat or less isn't going to limit ones losses :/
MorningMinerals along with the wallet probably heading to /dev/null soon

Hoshimaru. You are the most dedicated supporter, I respect this and appriciate your efforts.
But my disagreement with the devs has nothing to do with their ability or inability to continue developement. I joined team way too late, and it is my decision to leave the team. Other devs are out there, willing or not willing to continue with minerals compleatly up to them. I know how bad it looks from the side, and I really hate when I have to leave projects - but I`m not in charge of Minerals, and I can not control main devs. Besides - one of the requirements for me being around Minerals was that I will share espenses with dev team. I did, and I don`t want to continue doing that without adequate response from them. We are not in conflict, we just do not have an agreement on my role in the project. So I prefere to invest my time and money on something that I will have control over.

Sorry to dissapoint you. Damn shame...
I'm not really pointing a finger at you MineralsPR, but I'm quite frustrated by this situation. I do understand the reasons despite my impulsive post earlier.  Of course I'm not going to delete my site, it can still be a source of information anyway and if Minerals lives on, there's not really a reason to cease operations.

My frustration comes from the fact that there are so many altcoins nowadays, that you don't know in which ones you should invest time, computing power or bitcoins. I'm no whale or rich guy. In March I had about 15 BTC worth of BC thanks tio mining and clever daytrading and then it crashed with this blackhandgroup shit, despite an awesome team and lots of innovative projects. I hold BC for innovation and hope for a bright future.
Today... I think I can be happy if I still own 0.5 BTC in various altcoins that turned out to be scams or where I wasn't able to sell on time(sleeping, flying, meetings, ... you name it) Never sold Minerals either, just because I believed in this.

But coming to the point. The devs never introduced themselves here or on IRC and you were basically the face of Minerals. Now that you leave, we are stuck with a coin with anonymous developers who don't seem to be able to come to mutual understandings hit the wall with POSA. From our point of view, it looks like the show's over.

They should now come forward, give a proper introduction (we don't need pictures or addresses, but something that trust can be build on) and explain what the plan is from now on. If you pay devs and they can't deliver within the agreed time frame, they get fired and replaced by other and at least a formal message about what's happening. Basic running of a business. You don't keep an incompetent accountant of secretary either. Nothing is as bad as a black box where things go in and (eventually) come out, but you don't know what's inside. Especially for investors here.

Anyway... gotta go. I will rant some more later if needed.

You have all the rights to point fingers at me and I absolutely understand why you are mad, believe me - I don't like this situation as well. I do not know why exactly devs are not willing to show themselves but they just don't. However - you can always appeal to them via me - I`m not going anywhere. No promises that they will respond - but at least you will know that message got to them.

Do you know why the devs have stopped communicating with the community?

Probably because it was a scam coin and they are already promoting 4 other alts under different zero post dev accounts. Either that or they are trying to drive the price down then buy a ton up before appearing again with some bullshit excuse and the price will rise and they cash out again. Happens on many coins.
CraigsCoin Developer
You have all the rights to point fingers at me and I absolutely understand why you are mad, believe me - I don't like this situation as well. I do not know why exactly devs are not willing to show themselves but they just don't. However - you can always appeal to them via me - I`m not going anywhere. No promises that they will respond - but at least you will know that message got to them.

Do you know why the devs have stopped communicating with the community?
That's a very good question actually.
Maybe a one-way communication channel would be better than nothing? No need to post every 5 seconds like people on Facebook do.
But once a week or so? Even if it's "No progress".
By the way MineralsPR, are you going to change names or create a duplicate account for your new project, in case you're going to use this platform for communication.

Not sure about it really, but even if I will create new account it will not be a secret Wink

Btw I already received 4+ POD rating (not published yet), aiming for 5+ upgrade today.

Developers should not walk away after several months.
 When they started this project they should devote their time and communicate at least. Otherwise it harms minerals and community that is around our coin. Initial invention was brilliant but now its getting worse. Under these circumstances who will want to buy or invest in minerals? volume is already low at exchanges ....

I agree, but since I joined Minerals late into the project I feel that my role is not critical and I can leave without doing critical damage to it (assuming critical damage wasn't already done).
Pages:
Jump to: